Tough Super Bowl for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Super Bowl for you guys

This must be the worst SB ever for you Broncos fans around here. I mean who do you pull for? Tommy or the Chiefs? LOL

How many of you are not even going to pay any attention? You should just all become Chiefs fans. It will make the next decade easier.

Lol! Not at all....

Bucs all the way, why the hell would anyone here pull for the chefs? .
    sigpic

Comment

probably wont even bother to watch it....
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I'm going to watch as a football fan. I hope it ends in a tie!!!! LOL.........
        sigpic

Comment

I'm probably in the minority here, but I want KC to win again.

Welcome to the back-to-back Super Bowl club KC.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            I'm probably in the minority here, but I want KC to win again.

Welcome to the back-to-back Super Bowl club KC.
            Nope, I want Denver to remain the only team in the division with back to back titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
              I'm going to watch as a football fan. I hope it ends in a tie!!!! LOL.........
              Thank goodness the NFL isn't like boring soccer.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                This must be the worst SB ever for you Broncos fans around here. I mean who do you pull for? Tommy or the Chiefs? LOL

How many of you are not even going to pay any attention? You should just all become Chiefs fans. It will make the next decade easier.
                It's not the worst for me. I can't stand the GOAT and I will route against any organization he's involved with....period!

In fact, I would love to see the Chiefs pound the Bucs. 60-3. Not one TD for Brady.

And, it wouldn't surprise me if Mahomes / Chiefs won 3 SB's in a row.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

It's not the worst for me. I can't stand the GOAT and I will route against any organization he's involved with....period!

In fact, I would love to see the Chiefs pound the Bucs. 60-3. Not one TD for Brady.

And, it wouldn't surprise me if Mahomes / Chiefs won 3 SB's in a row.
                  Interesting. I guess (for some) the loathing of Brady is stronger than divisional rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post

Interesting. I guess (for some) the loathing of Brady is stronger than divisional rivalry.
                    The Chiefs haven't been as relevant to the Broncos fans for very long. Brady has been the target of hatred for some time.

It would be kinda funny that there would be 9 SB championships in the AFC West, and not ONE for the Chargers!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't tough for me. I'm not so shallow that a sports team has anything to do with my happiness. I can understand KC fans being so dependent on the Chefs making them happy. KC has got to be one of the biggest sh*thole cities in the states. Nothing else worth living for if you're tied to that dumpster fire.

I'm confident enough in who I am to enjoy good football regardless of the teams playing. I actually like watching Mahomes and Brady. They're great QB's. Yeah, I do enjoy it when it's the Broncos, but it's not necessary for my enjoyment watching the game.

Do you by chance have small hands?
                      Last edited by DiveInstructor; 02-01-2021, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
                        Isn't tough for me. I'm not so shallow that a sports team has anything to do with my happiness. I can understand KC fans being so dependent on the Chefs making them happy. KC has got to be one of the biggest sh*thole cities in the states. Nothing else worth living for if you're tied to that dumpster fire.

I'm confident enough in who I am to enjoy good football regardless of the teams playing. I actually like watching Mahomes and Brady. They're great QB's. Yeah, I do enjoy it when it's the Broncos, but it's not necessary for my enjoyment watching the game.

So, a person (fan) that absolutely loves a certain sport and a team within that sport somehow makes them shallow...really? I get it...it's just a game. Is it shallow for a person to have a strong love for collecting coins, stamps, mickey mouse stuff, antiques, or going to car shows, dog shows, playing various card or board games, scuba diving etc.?

If sports of any kind doesn't provide YOU any happiness....OK, so what? But people who do like sports are not shallow. They are involved with something in life they like/love and it provides them with some level of HAPPINESS.

Does a person have to have a strong love with astronomy, archology, paleontology, oceanography, etc. indicate they are not considered "SHALLOW"? When does a person that has a passion for whatever cross over from being "shallow" to being "deep"?

Whatever a person chooses that they have determined makes them HAPPY can be anything they enjoy....like playing tiddlywinks or watching re-runs of Dukes of Hazzard. If it puts a smile on their face, so be it.

Now, about my hands....yes I have small hands....I'm a midget.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

So, a person (fan) that absolutely loves a certain sport and a team within that sport somehow makes them shallow...really? I get it...it's just a game. Is it shallow for a person to have a strong love for collecting coins, stamps, mickey mouse stuff, antiques, or going to car shows, dog shows, playing various card or board games, scuba diving etc.?

If sports of any kind doesn't provide YOU any happiness....OK, so what? But people who do like sports are not shallow. They are involved with something in life they like/love and it provides them with some level of HAPPINESS.

Does a person have to have a strong love with astronomy, archology, paleontology, oceanography, etc. indicate they are not considered "SHALLOW"? When does a person that has a passion for whatever cross over from being "shallow" to being "deep"?

Whatever a person chooses that they have determined makes them HAPPY can be anything they enjoy....like playing tiddlywinks or watching re-runs of Dukes of Hazzard. If it puts a smile on their face, so be it.

Now, about my hands....yes I have small hands....I'm a midget.

I never said a person is shallow for loving a sport like football. That's the first time you twisted around what I was saying.

I never said a person is shallow who likes sports. That's the second time you screwed it up.

I never said a person who likes astronomy, etc. is shallow. That's the third time you screwed it up.

I never said a person can't be happy enjoying something. That's the fourth time you screwed it up.

Those are called strawmen. You turn something I said into something else, then you use it against me.

I said anyone who needs happiness through a specific sports TEAM has an issue. Loving the sport of football is not that.

BTW, it's dwarfism or little people, not "midget", again which has nothing to do with what I asked. You can look that up on your own. Also, my question wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the original poster. Yet again, you've taken something I wrote and twisted it around.
                          Last edited by DiveInstructor; 02-01-2021, 10:15 AM.

Comment

I never said a person is shallow for loving a sport like football. That's the first time you twisted around what I was saying.

I never said a person is shallow who likes sports. That's the second time you screwed it up.

I never said a person who likes astronomy, etc. is shallow. That's the third time you screwed it up.

I never said a person can't be happy enjoying something. That's the fourth time you screwed it up.

Those are called strawmen. You turn something I said into something else, then you use it against me.

I said anyone who needs happiness through a specific sports TEAM has an issue. Loving the sport of football is not that.

BTW, it's dwarfism or little people, not "midget", again which has nothing to do with what I asked. You can look that up on your own. Also, my question wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the original poster. Yet again, you've taken something I wrote and twisted it around.
                            Total bull. You screwed up in your first sentence of your original post by insinuating you have great depth in your personality because FOR you, happiness is something you don't seek when watching football. You screwed up using the word shallow. Own it.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

So your team stinks and probably won't be winning anything for quite some time...therefore you have no choice but to pretend you don't really care much and are going to make the most of it and just try to enjoy great football players (not on your team) having the success you wish your team could have. I understand. Stay strong...15 years is a long time but you can make it. I believe in you.

Comment

Working...
                              X