Tough Super Bowl for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    chris jones making excuses and crying about the refs, as if that defense didn't get shredded the entire game anyway.
    The Chiefs lost because they couldn't handle it...mainly offensive line issues...but defensively they failed big time. I can't blame the loss on the refs...but they were as lousy in their calls as the Chiefs were in their play.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I don’t think the man has an ounce of anxiety in his body, at least not enough to be measured. Dude he has come back and won Super Bowl’s from being down in deficits. There is no anxiety that’s going to effect him him as long as his receivers do their job, and his offensive line does it’s job, he will put the ball where it needs to be in crunch time.
      Gosh, I can't believe my "opinion" was blown out of Tampa Stadium.

As difficult as it is for me to say....you were obviously correct Sam. I think my "opinion" was more hoping, wishing, dreaming it would be accurate.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Gosh, I can't believe my "opinion" was blown out of Tampa Stadium.

As difficult as it is for me to say....you were obviously correct Sam. I think my "opinion" was more hoping, wishing, dreaming it would be accurate.
        He’s Tom freaking Brady, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB.
        Im not really a hater but I can lay it on anyone really good.
        I grew up in Denver through the 1990s and believe me Denver was a completely different city then than it is today, I dealt with some hardcore trash talkers back then lol

Anyone Tom deserved this win all to himself after dealing with those Patriot fans and belichick all those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

He’s Tom freaking Brady, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB.
          Im not really a hater but I can lay it on anyone really good.
          I grew up in Denver through the 1990s and believe me Denver was a completely different city then than it is today, I dealt with some hardcore trash talkers back then lol

Anyone Tom deserved this win all to himself after dealing with those Patriot fans and belichick all those years.

i know you’re jealous patriots great tom brady won a super bowl his first year on a new team when it took 4 years for Manning to be carried by his defense to a super bowl title on his new team...
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

i know you’re jealous patriots great tom brady won a super bowl his first year on a new team when it took 4 years for Manning to be carried by his defense to a super bowl title on his new team...
            He made me some money so no jr I am not jealous in the least bit.
            Now stop being foolish and do better with your smack talk. You need to since you disappear only to resurface when Tom win another title but perhaps it’s true and you did sell out the pansies for the buccs like every said you would earlier in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

Mrs. Gloating TompaGirl12 never fails to show us her "My dad can beat up your mom" mentality. Poor little girl.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
              X