Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tyrod taylor to sign with the broncos, per source.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

    do teams draft QB's in the top 10 to be a backup? if they draft someone in the 4th or 5th round then yeah.
    How about to compete as a possible starter, backup, injury or sickness replacement, or go for a Taysom Hill type QB or if Lock wants to copy Watson.

    How do you know what the Broncos are going to do? You don't so back it down and wait like the rest of us for concrete actions by the Broncos.
    Then you can go into your typical, overbearing "Bronco Condemnation" persona.
    Utah Bronco Freak

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post

      you are really trying, huh? your buddy 58miller came in here and called me out for being wrong but only me responding to that pointing out all the things he's been wroing about, only that's hypocrisy?

      I'm not usually wrong by the way. the fact that you keep talking about me being wrong about a FA prediction really says it all.
      Thx for clarifying.....

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        Thx for clarifying.....
        Yes, he feels he needs to do so because he's a self appointed NFL dogmatic professor.
        Utah Bronco Freak

        Comment


        • #79
          so instead of signing tyrod taylor in FA, the broncos waited and traded for basically the same guy?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            so instead of signing tyrod taylor in FA, the broncos waited and traded for basically the same guy?
            Professor Hoofdaphobic speaks more dogma.
            Utah Bronco Freak

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

              Professor Hoofdaphobic speaks more dogma.
              professor i don't have a damn thing to say so I'm just going to cry again. the broncos should have listened to me, instead, they are throwing away picks. the broncos can do nothing right when it comes to QB's it seems.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                professor i don't have a damn thing to say so I'm just going to cry again. the broncos should have listened to me, instead, they are throwing away picks. the broncos can do nothing right when it comes to QB's it seems.
                At least we're not a team that's done everything wrong for 50 years like the Sparklers.

                Are you claiming you called the Broncos and they refused to listen to your nonsense? Wow! I wonder why? Could it be that they know you're always WRONG?
                Utah Bronco Freak

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                  At least we're not a team that's done everything wrong for 50 years like the Sparklers.

                  Are you claiming you called the Broncos and they refused to listen to your nonsense? Wow! I wonder why? Could it be that they know you're always WRONG?


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                    A little sleepy? Well, enjoy your Charger nightmares and come back soon and provide us with more non stop Hoofdaphobia. Bye!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X