Super Bowl 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl 55

Figure there would be some trash talking since many Broncos fans despise the Chiefs and Brady. Personally, I just like seeing good football. Of course I'd prefer it if the Broncos were good enough to be involved....and, that time will come again, eventually. But, it's here and now, so we deal with the Bucs vs. the Chiefs.

I'm curious whether Reid's screw up is going to affect the Chiefs, and whether Brady and the Bucs can find a way to put up a good fight. I don't care who wins (I'm sure there are Broncos fans who wish both teams could somehow lose). I just want to see good football. Hopefully the refs don't play a big part in the game.

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post
    Figure there would be some trash talking since many Broncos fans despise the Chiefs and Brady. Personally, I just like seeing good football. Of course I'd prefer it if the Broncos were good enough to be involved....and, that time will come again, eventually. But, it's here and now, so we deal with the Bucs vs. the Chiefs.

I'm curious whether Reid's screw up is going to affect the Chiefs, and whether Brady and the Bucs can find a way to put up a good fight. I don't care who wins (I'm sure there are Broncos fans who wish both teams could somehow lose). I just want to see good football. Hopefully the refs don't play a big part in the game.
    Excuse my ignorance, what was Reid's screw up?

I want the Bucs to lose....big time. Many Bronco fans would never root for the Chiefs EVER unless it helped Broncos during regular the season and because they're in our division and they don't want another AFC West team winning back to back Super Bowls. I don't care about that. Go Chiefs!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

even thought it is not possible, i want the Bucs to win and Tom Brady to lose.
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

even thought it is not possible, i want the Bucs to win and Tom Brady to lose.
        It is if Brady is injured and Blain Gabbert suddenly turns into a top 3 QB?

Naa, it ain’t possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

It is if Brady is injured and Blain Gabbert suddenly turns into a top 3 QB?

Naa, it ain’t possible.
          Brady wuld still be on the team so still win.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I want the Bucs to lose....big time. Many Bronco fans would never root for the Chiefs EVER unless it helped Broncos during regular the season and because they're in our division and they don't want another AFC West team winning back to back Super Bowls. I don't care about that. Go Chiefs!
            Drunk plowing into a car and nearly killing a 5 year old kid. I know that's nothing to you Chiefs fans....

Comment

Welp, my son is coming over and we're gonna sit down with a pizza (not something I normally eat but really love), a beer, and watch the game. It'd be much better if the Broncos were good enough to be there. Never forget my first SB here in Denver. It was the last for Elway, and what really got me was when I'd step outside the silence was amazing. I think everyone was watching the game. Hopefully those days come back again soon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I think folks initially read and think you're talking about Andy. His son was involved in a serious accident and apparently he had some alcohol. Not a good situation.

But I think Andy and company will be just fine today. He is a pro and has had some problems to deal with in his life. As for the accident, I really hope the seriously injured child and the others get well and soon.

As for Andy, some folks still challenge his clock management and whatever, and it was refreshing when he won last year, which kind of silenced them for a while. He is a Hall of Famer with little doubt in my mind.

Comment

Not sure why DriveInstructor keeps posting this across the forum. My theory is he has really small hands. Yep both of them.

Comment

I got past "hating" Brady in 2002, but I don't know why I hated him. He didn't write the rule. It's like me hating Franco Harris. Wasn't his fault, even if the catch was illegal lol. Anyway, seeing Brady win another one would be incredibly special. It's like if Jordan won with the Wizards.

If the Chiefs win, then at least Antonio Clown doesn't get a ring. I wasn't upset last year when they won and the same this year if they do win. I mean I won't be upset if they lose, but still If the Chiefs do win, just keep it below 38 points. :thumb:

Comment

I'm not staying up to watch this one. 2am for me....and I'm not really bothered who wins, but for me its

Bucs
                        +ves They are not the chiefs, Shaq, underdogs
                        -ves Brady

Chiefs +ves it is really hard to 3peat, they may get complacent next year
                        -ves most everything else

Aside from the obvious (but it seems we will have to wait a bit), I was really hoping for a Bills Packers bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          I got past "hating" Brady in 2002, but I don't know why I hated him. He didn't write the rule. It's like me hating Franco Harris. Wasn't his fault, even if the catch was illegal lol. Anyway, seeing Brady win another one would be incredibly special. It's like if Jordan won with the Wizards.

If the Chiefs win, then at least Antonio Clown doesn't get a ring. I wasn't upset last year when they won and the same this year if they do win. I mean I won't be upset if they lose, but still If the Chiefs do win, just keep it below 38 points. :thumb:
                          I don't care anymore, but I really enjoyed when Manning was here and the Broncos beat the Patsies in the AFC c'ship here. I was at that game, and watching Brady take all of those soil samples was awesome!

Comment

Call me crazy but I put 10 grand on Brady at the ameristar in black hawk co

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              Call me crazy but I put 10 grand on Brady at the ameristar in black hawk co
                              Damn. Serious? Good for you. I'm actually kinda surprised all of the talk was how the Chiefs were gonna crush the Bucs. Uh, Brady is that good to be called the goat. I think you're just smarter than the doubters.

Comment

Working...
                              X