Super Bowl 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Sam_Z_Liar strikes again. Where have you been for the last month? Most likely on your home planet that doesn't have internet technology yet?

Sometimes you have to quit whining like a baby Samster and roll with it.
    Not that it is any of your business crapslogsdog but I went to see the pyramids of Giza in Cairo for two weeks then I spent two weeks at a cabin in telluride. Don’t hate just because you bet on KC and they let your know it all knowing ass down.

You were literally in here saying “Derrr Go Kansas City derrr” yet you have the nerve to call others lame. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Not that it is any of your business crapslogsdog but I went to see the pyramids of Giza in Cairo for two weeks then I spent two weeks at a cabin in telluride. Don’t hate just because you bet on KC and they let your know it all knowing ass down.

You were literally in here saying “Derrr Go Kansas City derrr” yet you have the nerve to call others lame. Smh
      hahaha, Pam Z gets herself banned again...
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Really....that's the only "fake" excuse you could come up with? I'm surprised you didn't claim that you used your "fake" SB winnings and joined a "private space company" and orbited the earth a few times. However, you realized there's no way you could have "faked" a selfie in a "spacecraft".

Secondly, I never wager (bet") on sports of any kind. And you are correct, "I literally stated in this forum" I wanted the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl because I will never root for a Tom "Cheater" Brady team and I am so grateful he didn't sign with the Broncos after leaving the Pansey's, not that there was any chance of that happening, praise to the Lord.
        And Pamala_Z, I would have rooted for the Raiders or Chargers too if they were playing the Bucs in a Super Bowl and I don't care what you or anybody thinks about who I root for and why. It's none of your business.
        Last edited by jazzbodog; 03-19-2021, 07:50 AM.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

hahaha, Pam Z gets herself banned again...
          I was thinking the same thing or possibly that she may have been incarcerated. Most likely one or the other.

Assumptions in cases like this are usually correct. In the same ballpark as "the sun will most likely rise tomorrow". Safe bet.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
          X