Brady gets his 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady gets his 7th

Miss me, Broncos fans? Hey Sam Z, how are you feeling now?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The guy's great. What else can be said? I bet Bellichik's sitting at home crying right now. BTW, Manning was still an amazing QB. Him being in the HOF is proof.
    And, that Bucs D and offensive line played a huge roll in this win, too. It sure was a team effort.
    Last edited by DiveInstructor; 02-07-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Hahaha I hadn’t seen this but I see I was in your head since I’m the first person you mentioned in about 10 to 12 months of posting.

I’m feeling pretty good, Brady made me a crap to the money tonight. I told you plenty of times that I hate him as a patriot but I actually like him as a Bucc.

I find it funny how you’re on here bragging yet you spent all last year preaching that you would not be a buccaneer fan.

Comment

This thread is part of the reason why I wanted Tampa to lose.....

Comment

he's the best ever in any sport.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Still wonder why people feel this way. It was like when Ricky Carmichael was dominating supercross and motocross. Some people just hated the guy. But, nobody worked harder and was more of an fearless, win-hungry animal on a dirt bike in arguably one of the toughest sports. How the hell can't you like that? I wanted Brady to lose when he played the Broncos, but the guy's damn good. How's that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Still wonder why people feel this way. It was like when Ricky Carmichael was dominating supercross and motocross. Some people just hated the guy. But, nobody worked harder and was more of an fearless, win-hungry animal on a dirt bike in arguably one of the toughest sports. How the hell can't you like that? I wanted Brady to lose when he played the Broncos, but the guy's damn good. How's that bad?
              This is solely about the dude who posted this thread. Has a history of messin with us as a pats fan who was big on one team loyalty...until someone left town.

Comment

This is solely about the dude who posted this thread. Has a history of messin with us as a pats fan who was big on one team loyalty...until someone left town.
                Still a pats fan, Canny
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Still a pats fan, Canny
                  I thought you had an issue with two team luv....

How's the basement?

Comment

In your world it's solely about that.

Comment

In your world it's solely about that.

What do you mean? You are pretty new here, so you might not know the history.

Comment

What do you mean? You are pretty new here, so you might not know the history.
                        I don't need to know the history of the OP. I do know the history of how many hate Brady, and I wonder why. Yes, I loved back when Manning was here and the Broncos could make Brady look bad. I was at that AFC c'ship game here where Miller and Co. were making Brady take a lot of soil samples, and I enjoyed the heck out of it. But, I don't hate the guy. He's a damn great QB. How can I hate greatness?

Comment

I don't need to know the history of the OP. I do know the history of how many hate Brady, and I wonder why. Yes, I loved back when Manning was here and the Broncos could make Brady look bad. I was at that AFC c'ship game here where Miller and Co. were making Brady take a lot of soil samples, and I enjoyed the heck out of it. But, I don't hate the guy. He's a damn great QB. How can I hate greatness?
                          The question I asked was, what did you mean in your response to me. Not sure.

You are pretty new here, and that's cool, and you are not shy, and that's all well and good, but it's not a bad idea to understand the background for this ongoing smack discussion. The premise, pats fans came here repetitively to boast about their heroes, and remind Bronco fans about how much better they were than us. We would eventually find ways to have many of them to get disciplined, sometimes banned, using simple logic of course. And this dude was nowhere to be seen for most of this year, as his patsies faded away. The same dude who challenged us if we hinted at liking more than one team. So yeah, history matters a wee bit, unless you have a different objective in a smack thread of all places....geared towards a Broncos vs patsies theme.

More important, what did you actually mean in our initial response to me...given you do not care about the history or why someone like me would take a smack response back at the patsy culprit. I think I know, but hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I knew if Tompa Bay won the Pansy's #1 class clown would show up here. The Gloat King is back....BUMMER!
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I knew if Tompa Bay won the Pansy's #1 class clown would show up here. The Gloat King is back....BUMMER!
                              I know....he had to clean up his basement computer stall, given all the spilled milk and cookie crumbs, and realized that Brady made the right decision to leave doomsville. And of course, instead of talking about it with his friends....last count "0", he comes here as if to feel good about his basement life. But shallow is shallow, bone deep. Shocker, we don't all hate Brady!! Shocker, we still mostly dislike BB and pats cheating 101.

Comment

Working...
                              X