Brady gets his 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

The question I asked was, what did you mean in your response to me. Not sure.

You are pretty new here, and that's cool, and you are not shy, and that's all well and good, but it's not a bad idea to understand the background for this ongoing smack discussion. The premise, pats fans came here repetitively to boast about their heroes, and remind Bronco fans about how much better they were than us. We would eventually find ways to have many of them to get disciplined, sometimes banned, using simple logic of course. And this dude was nowhere to be seen for most of this year, as his patsies faded away. The same dude who challenged us if we hinted at liking more than one team. So yeah, history matters a wee bit, unless you have a different objective in a smack thread of all places....geared towards a Broncos vs patsies theme.

More important, what did you actually mean in our initial response to me...given you do not care about the history or why someone like me would take a smack response back at the patsy culprit. I think I know, but hope I'm wrong.
    You said the thread was solely about the guy who posted it. I said in your world, that's true. In mine, when we talk Brady, it also includes the general hatred for Brady, so I threw that into the discussion. You're right, I don't know that OP's history, but throwing in my opinion of Brady doesn't change his history...it's just how I see the whole Brady thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I knew if Tompa Bay won the Pansy's #1 class clown would show up here. The Gloat King is back....BUMMER!
      Sorry that Brady had to beat your Chiefs, again...
      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

You said the thread was solely about the guy who posted it. I said in your world, that's true. In mine, when we talk Brady, it also includes the general hatred for Brady, so I threw that into the discussion. You're right, I don't know that OP's history, but throwing in my opinion of Brady doesn't change his history...it's just how I see the whole Brady thing.
        OK...that's clearer to me. I thought it was a shot of some sort. But I do think if you read back thru all the interactions in this smack thread/related threads, you'd see why some of us respond the way we do. This has basically been a pats/Broncos thing, not a Brady thing...though he was part of some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

Sorry you're back....but it does make me reflect on how lucky I am to not be you.

Comment

OK...that's clearer to me. I thought it was a shot of some sort. But I do think if you read back thru all the interactions in this smack thread/related threads, you'd see why some of us respond the way we do. This has basically been a pats/Broncos thing, not a Brady thing...though he was part of some of it.
            Oh, I'm much less the Patsies fan, and always probably will be. When McDoofus was hired here, I think I threw up in my mouth. I never wanted Brady to win when he was playing the Broncos and still won't, but I never hated the guy. Heck, he did give us this, which is a great jab at the Patsies and funny at the same time:

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Oh, I'm much less the Patsies fan, and always probably will be. When McDoofus was hired here, I think I threw up in my mouth. I never wanted Brady to win when he was playing the Broncos and still won't, but I never hated the guy. Heck, he did give us this, which is a great jab at the Patsies and funny at the same time:

I was telling my wife about that clip recently. How he has seemed to have a pact with someone???? How does he keep looking like that, and playing like that??!!!

To be sure, and as I say, much documented, once I figured out Brady wanted to find another team, I was happy. Then it was revealed that a big part of the new team decision was proximity from his first son, who he shares with Bridget Moynahan. I liked that, although many of us would do the same. But he's apparently a really good father to that boy, and I respect that. It's expected, but not always the way things work out.

Comment

I was telling my wife about that clip recently. How he has seemed to have a pact with someone???? How does he keep looking like that, and playing like that??!!!

To be sure, and as I say, much documented, once I figured out Brady wanted to find another team, I was happy. Then it was revealed that a big part of the new team decision was proximity from his first son, who he shares with Bridget Moynahan. I liked that, although many of us would do the same. But he's apparently a really good father to that boy, and I respect that. It's expected, but not always the way things work out.
                Man, one of the best posts on here. A good, engaged, and involved dad is a key part to kids growing up great. For the life of me I can't understand how a dad wouldn't care.

A mile high salute to you, sir.

Comment

Miss me, Broncos fans? Hey Sam Z, how are you feeling now?
                  *Cough*....... Lol........ Hahahahaha......... BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Sammy, he's been cuddling with a pillow that has your picture on it. WOW, You're not just renting a room in his head, IT'S AN ENORMOUS CONDO!!!!!! RENT FREE!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I totally agree Can! If DiveIn knew what Broncos fans in this forum have been putting up with regarding TampaTinyTimmyBoy12's post here over the last 2 or so years he would realize how big of a gloating troll he is.

TTTB12 has zero class as a fan and IMO he lacks character quality in his life too.
                    Who knows, he might have great foot massage skills that his step dad enjoys immensely in the basement.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I totally agree Can! If DiveIn knew what Broncos fans in this forum have been putting up with regarding TampaTinyTimmyBoy12's post here over the last 2 or so years he would realize how big of a gloating troll he is.

TTTB12 has zero class as a fan and IMO he lacks character quality in his life too.
                      Who knows, he might have great foot massage skills that his step dad enjoys immensely in the basement.
                      He must have some skills.....maybe. I hope he at least does his homework.

Comment

Wait and see what Brady does to the Pats this coming season.
                        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Miss me, Broncos fans? Hey Sam Z, how are you feeling now?
                          Miss you? About as much as athletes foot, shingles, broken ribs, ear infection, Sam_Z posts....
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post

Wait and see what Brady does to the Pats this coming season.
                            Brady's the GOAT...but only in the NFL...so what? Somebody has to be. Soon, like all athletes, movie stars, criminals, other famous people, and sooner than later, they fade away into history. New, modern people replace them and so on and so on and so on. The cycles of life are always in motion.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                            X