Tommy Troll is about to resurface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Troll is about to resurface

No one has hated Tom Brady more than I have the last 6 six years but I’ve stated multiple times that I actually like the guy. Anyway he just made me some serious $$$ tonight.

TBtroll where you at?

lol 330,000 🤣🤣🤣😄😄🙂

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No one has hated Tom Brady more than I have the last 6 six years but I’ve stated multiple times that I actually like the guy. Anyway he just made me some serious $$$ tonight.

TBtroll where you at?

lol 330,000 🤣🤣🤣😄😄🙂
    These guys aren't going to show to talk smack. They'll resurface next year, if the Chiefs play well enough to get into the post season.

Comment

TBtroll where you at?

lol 330,000 🤣🤣🤣😄😄🙂
      Maybe you missed my thread, Sammy.,.,.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...y-gets-his-7th

Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

TBtroll where you at?

lol 330,000 🤣🤣🤣😄😄🙂
        What...wait? Is it possible to hate and like someone at the same time? Like when you stated "I'm always right". Well, except when you're wrong. Remember Sam_Bull_Lone_E, you stated Mahomes will get injured BEFORE the super bowl.

Which is it Sam_Confused_Z....do you hate or like Brady? Should we all flip a coin? You choose...heads you hate Brady and tails you like Brady or vise versa.
        Is this confusing you even more?
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

What...wait? Is it possible to hate and like someone at the same time? Like when you stated "I'm always right". Well, except when you're wrong. Remember Sam_Bull_Lone_E, you stated Mahomes will get injured BEFORE the super bowl.

Which is it Sam_Confused_Z....do you hate or like Brady? Should we all flip a coin? You choose...heads you hate Brady and tails you like Brady or vise versa.
          Is this confusing you even more?
          Lol sorry but I was intoxicated, I had just won 330 grand so let me rephrase that, no one has hated on Tom Brady the PATRIOT more than I have the last 6 years, However I’ve stated many times that a lot of it was because of the Pansy fan base.

Meaning I’ve only hated on the guy because of the entitled Pansy fan base, Get it JazzHogg_CrapsLoggsDogg...

Anyone, even you could see that he is in a much happier state as a Tampa Bay Buccaneer and after dealing with Bobert Krack and Belichick for two decades, the guy deserved to a super bowl all on his own over those two hags up on planet ass.

Now stop crying about me and explain what happened to your Kansas City Chiefs? Wasn’t it you that said “Go Chiefs”?

Comment

Lol sorry but I was intoxicated, I had just won 330 grand so let me rephrase that, no one has hated on Tom Brady the PATRIOT more than I have the last 6 years, However I’ve stated many times that a lot of it was because of the Pansy fan base.

Meaning I’ve only hated on the guy because of the entitled Pansy fan base, Get it JazzHogg_CrapsLoggsDogg...

Anyone, even you could see that he is in a much happier state as a Tampa Bay Buccaneer and after dealing with Bobert Krack and Belichick for two decades, the guy deserved to a super bowl all on his own over those two hags up on planet ass.

Now stop crying about me and explain what happened to your Kansas City Chiefs? Wasn’t it you that said “Go Chiefs”?
            And now the excuse losers always use...."It was the alcohol talking". You should replace Sam_Z with "Lies_BS"....truly fits your dialog in this forum.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Lol sorry but I was intoxicated, I had just won 330 grand....
              Bruh....lemme help ya out with those numbers:

Comment

Sam Z keeps changing the amount of money he supposedly won....
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  Sam Z keeps changing the amount of money he supposedly won....
                  It's been a good one, that's for sure! I love the internet for stuff like that. Tell me about your Stidham incident with predictions of success and the jersey. Sound you like had a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth or something. I hope you're hydrating, 'cause I'm not sure it's been cured...LOL!!!

Last edited by DiveInstructor; 02-13-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

What bet did you have to win that much money ? And how much initial purse are you giving up to get that sort of return ? Jesus, well done. However I do find it hard to believe anything said by a nerd the who claims to personally have sources in the Broncos front office But if true, I guess who cares if anyone believes you or not, you just made a life-changing anout of money.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                      What bet did you have to win that much money ? And how much initial purse are you giving up to get that sort of return ? Jesus, well done. However I do find it hard to believe anything said by a nerd the who claims to personally have sources in the Broncos front office But if true, I guess who cares if anyone believes you or not, you just made a life-changing anout of money.
                      Saving you the pains of listening to the source only or searching back through the threads, he said it was paying 50:1, he bet $10K, and won $300K. Uh, math is hard? LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Saving you the pains of listening to the source only or searching back through the threads, he said it was paying 50:1, he bet $10K, and won $300K. Uh, math is hard? LOL....
                        I don't see that written anywhere ? What was paying 50:1 ? Also 50:1 doesn't equal $330K ? I'm confused. Is Incaracarated Bob telling porkies then deleting posts ? Or are you special too ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

I don't see that written anywhere ? What was paying 50:1 ? Also 50:1 doesn't equal $330K ? I'm confused. Is Incaracarated Bob telling prokies then deleting posts ? Or are you special too ?

This "info" was posted immediately after the Patsies won the SB by Bob. He started by saying him betting $10K on Brady and the Bucs winning the SB won him the $300K. Me being a noob didn't know any better (who's who around here), and I believed it and congratulated him. But, in later posts, he said the bets were paying 50:1, which doesn't make any sense.. Smelled too much like B.S. at that point, at least to me.

If it looks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, and if it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Oh, I should point out that I find all of this entertaining. I'm actually hoping for an internet meltdown by someone...those are always fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

It's been a good one, that's for sure! I love the internet for stuff like that. Tell me about your Stidham incident with predictions of success and the jersey. Sound you like had a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth or something. I hope you're hydrating, 'cause I'm not sure it's been cured...LOL!!!
                            TompaTammy12 has had diarrhea of the mouth since joining this forum in 01-2014. He's a product of poor parenting and lame friends. Double whammy!

Sam_Crap_Mouth_Z has "lie-arrhea" of the mouth and it's very similar to TompaTammy12....Total B.S.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

TompaTammy12 has had diarrhea of the mouth since joining this forum in 01-2014. He's a product of poor parenting and lame friends. Double whammy!

Sam_Crap_Mouth_Z has "lie-arrhea" of the mouth and it's very similar to TompaTammy12....Total B.S.
                              But it's entertaining! Hope neither get tossed and continue their behavior.

Comment

Working...
                              X