Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess we won't see the Chefs fans here for awhile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

I suspect they'll be the AFC favorites again. WOuldn't be surprised to see Bucs vs Chiefs in the SB next year
    Not going to happen. Neither will make it back

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Well...Brady wont at least...

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Both are top 3 teams headed into next season...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Both are top 3 teams headed into next season...
          Which doesn't really mean anything. Really good teams don't always live up to the previous years success. Nose dives by top teams do happen in the NFL.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Which doesn't really mean anything. Really good teams don't always live up to the previous years success. Nose dives by top teams do happen in the NFL.
            There’s a good argument in favor of both teams returning to SB next year, but I agree with you on this. Injuries, jail, hold outs & head cases. Projecting the NFL from one year to the next is difficult at best. Returning to the SB has proved challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

There’s a good argument in favor of both teams returning to SB next year, but I agree with you on this. Injuries, jail, hold outs & head cases. Projecting the NFL from one year to the next is difficult at best. Returning to the SB has proved challenging.
              Good one!

Yanno what's telling is that Kraft walked away from his little prostitute solicitation thing. You know if that was a player (other than Tom Brady or anyone on the Patsies) they would've been suspended. Ah....the justice system works!

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Absolutely a decent chance both will be back in SB 56 or at least the conference championship's.

And now days, "jail" certainly can effect a teams chances. Good one sir, I had to chuckle.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Well, of course, there are no guarantees. But who else at this point do you see in the AFC going to the super bowl? In the NFC, it's between Tampa and GB.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Well, of course, there are no guarantees. But who else at this point do you see in the AFC going to the super bowl? In the NFC, it's between Tampa and GB.
                    I predict Tompa Bay will nose dive to some degree. If Watson gets traded to the Fins, Brady will be trembling in his small jock strap.

Anything would be a total guess especially after what we all witnessed in 2020. We should all wait until around the middle to end of November next season.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I predict Tompa Bay will nose dive to some degree. If Watson gets traded to the Fins, Brady will be trembling in his small jock strap.

Anything would be a total guess especially after what we all witnessed in 2020. We should all wait until around the middle to end of November next season.

what would miami getting watson have anything to do with Brady?

Comment

Browns, Ravens, Titans, and Bills are all good teams and can do it.

Comment

what would miami getting watson have anything to do with Brady?
                          Because Brady won't be the top QB in Florida. His fragile, delicate ego won't be able handle it. Poor thing!
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by DiveInstructor View Post

Browns, Ravens, Titans, and Bills are all good teams and can do it.
                            True and don't count the Fins out once Watson arrives in Miami.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                            X