Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post

Chargers suck.

The Bronco's lost to Lamar Jackson, who has the most wins in the NFL since he has started.

What's your excuse going to be when you lose to the Raiders tonight, in your home stadium, that is full of black jerseys?
    which raiders jersey are you gonna wear for the game tonight? it's going to suck for you getting your heart broke two days in a row.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

I agree. As an example, without Elway or Manning under center for the Broncos they are complete trash other than maybe Jake Plummer. After Elway retired and without Manning under center the trash has a single lone playoff win and are 1-5 in the playoffs with 13 non playoff years spanning the course of 22 years since the retirement of Elway. Players come and players go, no doubt. Seems like the donks really can’t do squat without a franchise QB under center. Here we are with yet another QB change in Denver to try and fix the trash. Since Manning it’s been a complete train wreck with 3 different HC’s and now 5 different QBs…Semian, Keenan, Flaco, Lock, and now Teddy all with a combined 34-48 record .Will the revolving door ever end? I myself don’t see the trash ending for years to come. Like someone else said Elway and his SB trophs including Manning and his SB trophs haven’t done squat for the donks the past 5 seasons now going on 6 in spite of how their fans continue living in the past with their polishing rags in their back pockets which almost always come out when someone speaks about the current state of the franchise since the 2016 season
      It cracks me up how you're holding on to the "without Elway or Manning" rhetoric. Without Fouts and Phillis, the Chargers would have probably never broke a .500 record all these years. We can say the same for all NFL teams. Without Brady, NE........ Without Montana and Young, SF.......... it goes without saying the QB is the most important spot. You are trying to smack talk with a lame angle.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

It cracks me up how you're holding on to the "without Elway or Manning" rhetoric. Without Fouts and Phillis, the Chargers would have probably never broke a .500 record all these years. We can say the same for all NFL teams. Without Brady, NE........ Without Montana and Young, SF.......... it goes without saying the QB is the most important spot. You are trying to smack talk with a lame angle.
        Since Manning it’s been a complete train wreck with 3 different HC’s and now 5 different QBs…Semian, Keenan, Flaco, Lock, and now Teddy all with a combined 34-48 record .Will the revolving door ever end? I myself don’t see the trash ending for years to come.

(Comments are still open)
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Since Manning it’s been a complete train wreck with 3 different HC’s and now 5 different QBs…Semian, Keenan, Flaco, Lock, and now Teddy all with a combined 34-48 record .Will the revolving door ever end? I myself don’t see the trash ending for years to come.

(Comments are still open)
          That must really get under your skin then, huh? Your Chargers are 4-6 against Denver since Manning left with 3 different HC’s and now 5 different QBs…Semian, Keenan, Flaco, Lock, and now Teddy. The Chargers have only won 6 more games than the Broncos in that time frame with Phillis and now Herbert, and 3 different HC's.....

Well, I guess you're an expert on trash for years... Chargers fanbase have experienced it since what? 1961?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Didn’t Manning lose 48 and win 50?
            He didn’t play in the Super Bowl against Tom Brady…
            Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post

it has nothing to do with the following year.

It has everything to do with the fact that none of those QB’s has made it back to a Super Bowl or won another one period. Only Kurt Warner made it back to one but he didn’t win it.
              You said this 😂
              Manning won another after losing SB 48 period!!!
              sigpic

Comment

You said this 😂
                Manning won another after losing SB 48 period!!!
                I said none of the QB’s who lost to Tom Brady in a Super Bowl ever made it back to a Super Bowl, except Kurt Warner.
                Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post

I said none of the QB’s who lost to Tom Brady in a Super Bowl ever made it back to a Super Bowl, except Kurt Warner.
                  Got it! I misunderstood.
                  sigpic

Comment

So what's been going on?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1291057700.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	8384258

Comment

I misunderstood.
                      These 2 words sir define your presence on these boards.

Comment

How does Mahomes stack up this year vs. Teddie Bear and Derek Car Crash? who’s has the better QB in the AFCW this year, the QB that can carry them into the playoffs and win in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                        X