No announcement yet.

So long Mahomes, so long Chiefs fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Chefs are gonna lose two starters from secondary Tyran Matheiu and Ward.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Looks like Chefs are gonna lose two starters from secondary Tyran Matheiu and Ward.
      While I think KC will still be good, it won't surprise me to see them continue a slow decline. Mahomes money will impact ability to keep/sign players. If he doesn't become more fundamentally sound, all those off platform highlight throws will get less accurate each year. Kelce is aging. Hill's game is all speed and elite speed has a short shelf life. Bottom line, KC is these three players. Their sense of entitlement seems already to have impacted results. Reid's coaching, like every coach, plateaus and becomes defensible. Plus his health must be a concern. In 2-3 years, I don't think KC will scare anyone, even though they will still bea good team.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        KC Defense has been hot trash since Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas. Only difference in the last few years is a super star QB making up for a lot of ****.

Comment

Tyreek Hill gone [Dolphins]
          Demarcus Robinson gone [Raiders]
          Byron Pringle gone [Bears]

The Chiefs are coming back down to reality.

It’s OVER KC. The Legion of Zoom is finished.

all you got is Juju Smith Schuster, that dope smoking loser Josh Gordon and an aging Travis Kelce.

The fun run is over. You had 4 great looks at it and only walked away with one Lombardi.

Pretty overrated and underachieving considering the level of talent they had on that roster.
          Last edited by Safety; 03-24-2022, 08:45 AM.
          Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post
            overrated and underachieving
            Reminds me of your smack talk

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post
              Tyreek Hill gone [Dolphins]
              Demarcus Robinson gone [Raiders]
              Byron Pringle gone [Bears]

The Chiefs are coming back down to reality.

It’s OVER KC. The Legion of Zoom is finished.

all you got is Juju Smith Schuster, that dope smoking loser Josh Gordon and an aging Travis Kelce.

The fun run is over. You had 4 great looks at it and only walked away with one Lombardi.

Pretty overrated and underachieving considering the level of talent they had on that roster.
              They lost Pringle AND Robinson?? My God their doomed!!

They've owned Denver the last 6-7 years. Expect more of the same.

Comment

Working...
              X