overrated and underachieving
    Reminds me of your smack talk

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Tyreek Hill gone [Dolphins]
    Demarcus Robinson gone [Raiders]
    Byron Pringle gone [Bears]

The Chiefs are coming back down to reality.

It’s OVER KC. The Legion of Zoom is finished.

all you got is Juju Smith Schuster, that dope smoking loser Josh Gordon and an aging Travis Kelce.

The fun run is over. You had 4 great looks at it and only walked away with one Lombardi.

Pretty overrated and underachieving considering the level of talent they had on that roster.
    Last edited by Safety; 03-24-2022, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Looks like Chefs are gonna lose two starters from secondary Tyran Matheiu and Ward.
    KC Defense has been hot trash since Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas. Only difference in the last few years is a super star QB making up for a lot of ****.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Looks like Chefs are gonna lose two starters from secondary Tyran Matheiu and Ward.
    While I think KC will still be good, it won't surprise me to see them continue a slow decline. Mahomes money will impact ability to keep/sign players. If he doesn't become more fundamentally sound, all those off platform highlight throws will get less accurate each year. Kelce is aging. Hill's game is all speed and elite speed has a short shelf life. Bottom line, KC is these three players. Their sense of entitlement seems already to have impacted results. Reid's coaching, like every coach, plateaus and becomes defensible. Plus his health must be a concern. In 2-3 years, I don't think KC will scare anyone, even though they will still bea good team.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DinoZ
    replied
    I would love to have the problems the Chiefs have, oh shucks one game away from ANOTHER Superbowl. Talk about hard times there it is.

Would you believe there have been two Broncos faster than Tyreek Hill?

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety View Post
    Now what did I tell you?

No Mahomes in the Super Bowl.
    One squeaker down, 10+ more seasons to go.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Now what did I tell you?

No Mahomes in the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Han Solo View Post

I'm a Chiefs fan, you know how many one and dones I had to agonize over? Also knowing damn well that it will be another two, three, five seasons to get back to the playoffs? It's like post manning broncos but for three decades, it sucks.

But now I get to enjoy a decade of Chiefs in the playoffs, they will lose some and that's ok because they are going to win some too. It's a great time to be a chief fan, super bowl or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kyzE3jL.gif
Views:	131
Size:	5.80 MB
ID:	8398885
    You should've tried the "Let's hire a new coach who can turn Drew Lock into Patrick Mahomes" Kool-Aid to keep you mentally invested.

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Have fun getting bounced from the playoffs with that trash team you got this year. Broncos might be trapped in QB purgatory, but at least we don't have to watch KC in the SB again.
    I'm a Chiefs fan, you know how many one and dones I had to agonize over? Also knowing damn well that it will be another two, three, five seasons to get back to the playoffs? It's like post manning broncos but for three decades, it sucks.

But now I get to enjoy a decade of Chiefs in the playoffs, they will lose some and that's ok because they are going to win some too. It's a great time to be a chief fan, super bowl or not.

Name:	kyzE3jL.gif
Views:	131
Size:	5.80 MB
ID:	8398885

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Have fun getting bounced from the playoffs with that trash team you got this year. Broncos might be trapped in QB purgatory, but at least we don't have to watch KC in the SB again.

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied
    Just chillin. How 'bout you?

Name:	ChiefsPatriots_0023_012019_cco.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	8398378

Leave a comment:

• KC Caveman
    replied
    Now this thread had some interesting ideas. And if the Super Bowl win is the only one under Mahomes, I'll take it alllll day, especially with Drew Lock rolling out there. Serious question: does he have any new dance moves for when he throws a completion?

Leave a comment:

• Han Solo
    replied
    Happy Holidays!

Name:	image (3).jpg
Views:	165
Size:	252.8 KB
ID:	8393335

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    i just watched the preseason highlights from the week 3 matchup between the vikings and the chiefs.... Mahomes is still scary as ever! Every throw he made on that game recap, he threw from a different platform/angle and no matter how unorthodox his throwing motion was in each of his throws (does he ever set his feet?) he either rips a 101 mph fastball to the wr or flutters in a pretty rainbow like he's steph curry.

So long Mahomes....? While I wish it were true, it doesn't appear to be so.
    Shameless brag.. but I posted the quoted highlight on 8-28-2021.

Mahomes is the best qb in the AFC west. He's the most dangerous QB in the NFL when trailing. No lead is safe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X