Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay Packers

I hate this franchise.

Long time pompous underachievers who are so reliant on their self righteous QB.

Random thread. Did you make it just to say you hate the Packers? Little odd for a AFC West team forum. Especially since it's one of the most respected franchises in American sports. An "I Hate" the Steelers or Patriots thread would make sense around here. Packers? That's not even out of left field, that's Neptune. lol
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Random thread. Did you make it just to say you hate the Packers? Little odd for a AFC West team forum. Especially since it's one of the most respected franchises in American sports. An "I Hate" the Steelers or Patriots thread would make sense around here. Packers? That's not even out of left field, that's Neptune. lol
      I’m not keen on the Steelers either.

Going to upset a few folks here but after so much success I’ve learnt to respect New England. Maybe it’s an irrational hatred but that’s my relationship with GB.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Kinda weird. Oh well IB, us Packers "followers" have to stick together around here.

Can't help that I like watching Rodgers play the game, and the fact I like the team in general. Luv this Aaron Jones kid, and he and Williams are likable, good young RB buddies. Also, being from the Great White North, I get a charge out of the fact this team plays a number of games in winter conditions.

Go Pack!!

Comment

Originally posted by EngBronco View Post

I’m not keen on the Steelers either.

Going to upset a few folks here but after so much success I’ve learnt to respect New England. Maybe it’s an irrational hatred but that’s my relationship with GB.
          You "learnt" ? You're in the wrong NFL team forum. You just decided to jump in here and sling your lame crap around expecting us to tolerate it?

Go to the GB fan forum to vent your nonsense there. All of us would appreciate you doing it immediately. Thank you....Bye!

And....GO PACKERS!
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I hate mayonnaise. Whew. I feel so much better getting that off of my chest.
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
              I was going for something like "Bed Bugs", but then I realized how many other things I hated....and decided not to post anything.

Woops!!

Comment

I don't wanna gang up, just thought it was a weird and random post. Like I'd expect it in any NFC North forum or even the Cowboys since they are an outside the division rival for the Pack. My assumption would be a discussion was the goal on hating the Packers. Hate is a strong word, why hate them? The fan base is generally respectful and not as you in your face as Patriot, Steeler, Cowboy, Laker, Celtics, fans. The players stay out of trouble and are very involved in the community. Why hate them?
                Does the hate come from their lack of super bowls with Rodgers? Happens. Defense wins championship and Green Bay rarely has a worth mentioning defense. Even when Rodgers and the Pack won the Super Bowl, the defense was missing a lot of starters but they got the job done.

Is it a hatred towards their front office for not signing big name free agent wide outs or trading for one? Team has never done that, they have a formula and are ok with just being a really good, constantly competing team that tries to build key positions through 2nd round to mid rounds of the draft.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I can see why some people don't like Rodgers or the packers, I couldn't care less though. by the way, if the OP doesn't like self-righteous or pompous QB's, he must really hate john elway then

I can't think of a current or former (successful)QB that fits that description better.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I was going for something like "Bed Bugs", but then I realized how many other things I hated....and decided not to post anything.

Woops!!
                    Bed bugs? Did you run into them in your past? Yuk!

No bed bugs in my history but I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider in August 1989 while sleeping in a motel near Devils Tower, Wyoming. It took a visit to a Doctor a week later to diagnose what caused the one inch boil like thing on my inner left thigh. I still have a tiny scar and I actually don't mind spiders but I respect the poisonous varieties.

My biggest hates are is losing with my Power Ball picks. Next is CILANTRO....super yuk!
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                      Did some jerk throw mayonnaise on your chest knowing you would flip out? How awful.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

No bed bugs in my history but I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider in August 1989 while sleeping in a motel near Devils Tower, Wyoming. It took a visit to a Doctor a week later to diagnose what caused the one inch boil like thing on my inner left thigh. I still have a tiny scar and I actually don't mind spiders but I respect the poisonous varieties.

My biggest hates are is losing with my Power Ball picks. Next is CILANTRO....super yuk!
                        Haha...actually no bed bugs in my past (that I know of), though the thought of them is creepy!! My Entomologist buddy tells me that they are in more places than you think. Even decent hotels.

But I do have a lot more hates that have affected me. Might be too gross for this place....yikes, I'm remembering things as we speak.

Comment

Did some jerk throw mayonnaise on your chest knowing you would flip out? How awful.
                          I wish they would have thrown some on my BLT instead!

Comment

Cilantro? That stuff is great. I've heard that it tastes like soap to some people though.

Comment

Tastes like bad rotten sour cream to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X