Green Bay Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Look who showed up! Surprise everyone! Please direct YOUR lame comments to the lame dude who started this Packer thread in a Denver Bronco / AFC West forum.

Are you still a Charger fan baph or did you move on to a different lame team? Cowboys maybe?

What’s wrong with EngBronco, CrapsLogsDog?

Perhaps you don’t like that he said the name that your care taker gave you growing up, you know pompous.

Maybe you should take easy on the chargers fan base, I mean all that hate directed at them/him lol suggests a certain butthurt on a whole other level, pulp fiction style.

They’ve never even won a super bowl yet you hate them/him with such a passion. Relax already!

Comment

How do you know what the Broncos are doing....this minute....tomorrow....the next day....three days from now.....next week.....in two weeks.....in three weeks.....next month to address their QB situation?

Another lame statement from a self-appointed know it all who knows nothing about anything and will say anything to embarrass himself.
      I know because ive seen this movie play out several times now. the broncos are not going to get Watson, their only hope at this point is to trade up in the draft now. doubt that happens though, too many teams need QB's. 4 QB's could be gone before the broncos even pick at 9.

how come ive been telling you donk fans for years about your garbage QB's that you all have supported yet I'm always wrong? how does that work exactly?

by the way, I thought nobody cares what I say or think? actions speak louder than words my whinny little donkey counterpart.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

What’s wrong with EngBronco, CrapsLogsDog?

Perhaps you don’t like that he said the name that your care taker gave you growing up, you know pompous.

Maybe you should take easy on the chargers fan base, I mean all that hate directed at them/him lol suggests a certain butthurt on a whole other level, pulp fiction style.

They’ve never even won a super bowl yet you hate them/him with such a passion. Relax already!
        You don't rate high enough in the pecking order of lame posters in this forum to ask me lame questions. Who do you think you are, baph?

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I know because ive seen this movie play out several times now. the broncos are not going to get Watson, their only hope at this point is to trade up in the draft now. doubt that happens though, too many teams need QB's. 4 QB's could be gone before the broncos even pick at 9.

how come ive been telling you donk fans for years about your garbage QB's that you all have supported yet I'm always wrong? how does that work exactly?

by the way, I thought nobody cares what I say or think? actions speak louder than words my whinny little donkey counterpart.
          And we've been telling you for years about the ongoing never ending historical garbage team (Zero Super Bowls), you've been supporting all your life yet we're always wrong and you spout how the Dolts will be back next year bigger and better than ever.
          How does that not sink into your head decade after decade that it's not going to happen? Choking and puking is the Sparklers historical MO.

And....to be clear....the day Watson stated he wanted to be traded and the numerous Bronco fans started screaming that Denver should do whatever it takes to get him I stated many times that Watson will NEVER be a Denver Bronco because there are several other teams he would choose before the Broncos.

That's always been my opinion my whiny and always wrong little sparkler counterpart. Happy St. Paddy's Day
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

And we've been telling you for years about the ongoing never ending historical garbage team (Zero Super Bowls), you've been supporting all your life yet we're always wrong and you spout how the Dolts will be back next year bigger and better than ever.
            How does that not sink into your head decade after decade that it's not going to happen? Choking and puking is the Sparklers historical MO.

And....to be clear....the day Watson stated he wanted to be traded and the numerous Bronco fans started screaming that Denver should do whatever it takes to get him I stated many times that Watson will NEVER be a Denver Bronco because there are several other teams he would choose before the Broncos.

That's always been my opinion my whiny and always wrong little sparkler counterpart. Happy St. Paddy's Day
            you wish I was always wrong, I didn't say the chargers will be back better than ever did I? your team is the worst in the division right now, you may have had some success in the past but it's clear that the Broncos have no idea how to build a SB team without a HOF QB falling in their lap.

no choking in Denver, just a never-ending QB carousel that has been and will continue to be fun to watch.

sigpic

Comment

You don't rate high enough in the pecking order of lame posters in this forum to ask me lame questions. Who do you think you are, baph?
              again, this dude runs grammar and clipboard smack and thinks it's witty and funny.....then has the nerve to talk about lame smack?

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha I must admit that was a good one. So what you saying, it’s impossible to be as lame as baph?

If so, you broke that record a longtime ago.

Comment

Uh you were so wrong about the super bowl and your precious little chiefs but oh how quick we forget right! Smh some people’s special needs children

You’ll be wrong again and this time about Watson...

Now if Elway was in complete control, you may be right however with Paton at the helm, I think we see Denver make a historical push and Watson definitely becomes a Denver Bronco...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

1.) What’s wrong with EngBronco, CrapsLogsDog?

2.) Perhaps you don’t like that he said the name that your care taker gave you growing up, you know pompous.

3.) Maybe you should take easy on the chargers fan base, I mean all that hate directed at them/him lol suggests a certain butthurt on a whole other level, pulp fiction style.
                    4.) They’ve never even won a super bowl yet you hate them/him with such a passion. Relax already!
                    I wish you were better at posting dialogue that made some sort of logical sense. Oh well, some people just fail at attempting to make a minor point using simple English.

I numbered your sentences so you can follow along to minimize you getting confused....Your welcome!

Answer to your sentence #1: EngBronco started a thread in a Bronco - AFC West forum regarding his Packer hate. DUMB!

Answer to your sentence #2: Doesn't make one molecule of sense.

Answer to your sentence #3: Really dad? Your hate in this forum for Bronco fans and Bronco management is unmatched.

Answer to your sentence #4: I wasn't aware that you had an exclusive in this forum regarding disdain for other teams / players.

Well, just so you're aware, I don't HATE any human being except (I can't mention his name but it's not an athlete). But I do despise some teams:
                    The Cowboys, Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs, Patriots, Seahawks and my most recent, the Buccaneers.

So Sam_Z_Forever_Lame....RELAX
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you wish I was always wrong, WELL, MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE. I didn't say the chargers will be back better than ever did I? IN SO MANY WORDS YOU DID, MANY TIMES. your team is the worst in the division right now, MAYBE, AND YOUR TEAM IS A VERY CLOSE SECOND WORST. you may have had some success in the past YES, A PLETHORA OF SUCCESS COMPARED TO YOUR HISTORICALLY CRAP TEAM. but it's clear that the Broncos have no idea how to build a SB team without a HOF QB falling in their lap. WHAT A LAME THING TO SAY. NOW HOW MANY SB TEAMS HAVE THE CHARGERS BUILT FROM SCRATCH....OH YEA....ONE IN 50 YEARS - 25 YEARS AGO. WOW....AND THEY LOST 49-26. QUITE AN ACHIEVEMENT IN HALF A CENTURY. AND ANY TIME A HALL OF FAME QB BECOMES AVAILABLE SMART PEOPLE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY. WE MADE A DEAL WITH NO GUARANTEES AND WE ENDED UP WITH OUR 3RD SUPER BOWL TROPHY.
                      YOUR OVERWHELMING JEALOUSY IS SO OBVIOUS IT'S PATHETIC AND HYSTERICAL AT THE SAME TIME.

no choking in Denver, just a never-ending QB carousel that has been and will continue to be fun to watch. ​​​​​​
                      THERE'S A GOOD POSSIBILITY YOU MAY BE IN FOR SOME MORE OF YOUR FAVORITE DISH......CROW

To save time, I'll "retort" within your lame post.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                      X