Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commintment to........getting Carr killed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commintment to........getting Carr killed?

what in the hell are the raiders doing? it's almost a Houston Texan-level head-scratcher.

Trent Brown, Gabe Jackson, Richie Incognito and Rodney Hudson are all gone. the pass rushers in the division gotta be licking their chops right now.
    sigpic

That was mint!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      what in the hell are the raiders doing? it's almost a Houston Texan-level head-scratcher.

Trent Brown, Gabe Jackson, Richie Incognito and Rodney Hudson are all gone. the pass rushers in the division gotta be licking their chops right now.
      John Gruden makes a some crazy moves, remember Khalil Mack, I’m almost anxious to see what he does next but I guarantee you he’ll have Carr some pretty good protection in far less time than it took Elway. Oh wait, John is still trying to find protection for his quarterbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

John Gruden makes a some crazy moves, remember Khalil Mack, I’m almost anxious to see what he does next but I guarantee you he’ll have Carr some pretty good protection in far less time than it took Elway. Oh wait, John is still trying to find protection for his quarterbacks.
        to think it seemed like they turned the corner early last season?
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X