Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fly Zone 2.0

No Fly Zone 2.0
    Simmons, Darby, Callahan, Fuller, Bassey, Ojemudia, and whoever we add in the draft ( love to have Kareem back)
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-20-2021, 09:53 PM.
    sigpic

We have a solid group of guys for sure, and a lot of money invested in the group. I don't think we are elite at the back end, but we should be good enough to not be blown out of games or losing solely because of the ineptitude of the secondary. Solid improvements so far to the team.

Comment

and drew lock as your QB!

the broncos had a solid defense last season, a lot of good that did. literally, the only thing the Broncos have done is solidify their secondary.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        We have a solid group of guys for sure, and a lot of money invested in the group. I don't think we are elite at the back end, but we should be good enough to not be blown out of games or losing solely because of the ineptitude of the secondary. Solid improvements so far to the team.
        I think when healthy that secondary will be elite, especially if the pass rush is good. the bronco's defense should be good but that offense will be a huge question mark but we will see what happens in the draft.
        sigpic

Comment

Go after Malik Jackson
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

Forget No Fly Zone 2.0

I'm henceforth calling the Broncos current secondary, "Broncos Air Force"

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I think when healthy that secondary will be elite, especially if the pass rush is good. the bronco's defense should be good but that offense will be a huge question mark but we will see what happens in the draft.
              getting a healthy von, topped with a fully healthy chubb, shelby, purcell back, , backed by simmons and kareem and three of the the best cbs in the game...the defenses is gonna be solid

you can worry about the offense if that gives you hope, as for me i recognize there was consistency issues with lock, but he was trying to force things to happen on a struggling offense ...the youngest offense in the league mind you, of the skill players MG in his 6th year was the oldest
              sutton out
              patrick 3rd
              jeudy rook
              hamilton 3rd
              fant 2nd
              albert o rook
              Kj hamler rook
              cleveland rook
              lindsey 3rd

with
              risner 2nd
              muti rook
              cush rook all on the oline

now considering a year with no otas, no preseason, limited training, a new offensive scheme and all that youth...is it any wonder they struggled...some will put it all on lock, but schumer didnt get it going until late, but what i see is a offense that should be improved just by being in their second year together

sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Broncos will be better this year. 7 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

getting a healthy von, topped with a fully healthy chubb, shelby, purcell back, , backed by simmons and kareem and three of the the best cbs in the game...the defenses is gonna be solid

you can worry about the offense if that gives you hope, as for me i recognize there was consistency issues with lock, but he was trying to force things to happen on a struggling offense ...the youngest offense in the league mind you, of the skill players MG in his 6th year was the oldest
                  sutton out
                  patrick 3rd
                  jeudy rook
                  hamilton 3rd
                  fant 2nd
                  albert o rook
                  Kj hamler rook
                  cleveland rook
                  lindsey 3rd

with
                  risner 2nd
                  muti rook

now considering a year with no otas, no preseason, limited training, a new offensive scheme and all that youth...is it any wonder they struggled...some will put it all on lock, but schumer didnt get it going until late, but what i see is a offense that should be improved just by being in their second year together
                  I couldn't agree more. I'm not calling Lock the next All-Pro at this point, but putting all the blame on him is hot garbage. The walls were stacked against him and the rest of this team last year. I'll be okay watching what they can do together this year before I'm ready to pull the plug on Lock!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    Broncos will be better this year. 7 wins.
                    I hope you'll be right, and that the new lineup will carry the team through the season!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

sutton out
                      patrick 3rd
                      jeudy rook
                      hamilton 3rd
                      fant 2nd
                      albert o rook
                      Kj hamler rook
                      cleveland rook
                      lindsey 3rd

with
                      risner 2nd
                      muti rook

I read lots of excuses in that post. what I see is an offense severely lacking a servicable QB and the broncos have eluded to that more than once through their actions and comments to the media. I couldn't tell you how many times ive seen you make that "they had to learn a new scheme" excuse. justin herbert has had to learn a new scheme every year since his freshman year in college including this up and coming season.

youth? the broncos and the chargers were virtually the same age on average.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-...aguars-eagles/

soon, you're going to come to the realization that lock was given every chance to succeed and couldn't do it, then you will be on to defending the next broncos project at QB.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

I couldn't agree more. I'm not calling Lock the next All-Pro at this point, but putting all the blame on him is hot garbage. The walls were stacked against him and the rest of this team last year. I'll be okay watching what they can do together this year before I'm ready to pull the plug on Lock!!
                        what else do you blame? the age of your team? GTHOH

the broncos had a two-headed monster at RB, they had weapons in the passing game. they struggled with their offensive line, ill give you that. but lock was giving weapons to make plays and all he did was fall on his face.

That's fine if you guys are cool with giving him another year, I'm down for that as well!
                        sigpic

Comment

the broncos had a two-headed monster at RB, they had weapons in the passing game. they struggled with their offensive line, ill give you that. but lock was giving weapons to make plays and all he did was fall on his face.

That's fine if you guys are cool with giving him another year, I'm down for that as well!
                          You have your opinion Baph, and I have mine. The kid was a project in the first place. He wasn't a top 5 pick and needs time. That's the crap part of the NFL now. Expectations are high on drafted QB's to be Mahomes right out of the gate. Some need work. Luck needs work, but this last year was a horrible year to prepare with a whole new offense and there were issues all over the roster. If they go get Fields or Lance, I'm okay with that too. We will all see what happens as I don't assume to have the magic 8 ball to tell me the future as you seem too.
                          sigpic

Comment

I read lots of excuses in that post. what I see is an offense severely lacking a servicable QB and the broncos have eluded to that more than once through their actions and comments to the media. I couldn't tell you how many times ive seen you make that "they had to learn a new scheme" excuse. justin herbert has had to learn a new scheme every year since his freshman year in college including this up and coming season.

youth? the broncos and the chargers were virtually the same age on average.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-...aguars-eagles/

soon, you're going to come to the realization that lock was given every chance to succeed and couldn't do it, then you will be on to defending the next broncos project at QB.
                            no what you see is yourself ignoring facts...as you tend to do throughout your time here you are typically wrong constantly...from von being a one trick pony, to melvin being some potential superstar stud that is bringing back this secret ancient 'spin move" to the bolts being one of the most well rounded teams ...we can go on ansd on with your usual wrongness

and no the chargers and broncos were not about the same age on offense at all

KA...7th season....as a starter, six as the #1 wr vrs who? tim patrick, a undrafted 3rd yr guy with 16 catches in 2019
                            MW 5th year...vrs jeudy rook
                            HH 6th years vrs fant in his second
                            hamler a rookie
                            cleveland a rookie
                            albert O a rookie
                            cushinberry rookie

and herbert came into a vetern offense...his starting TE wasnt a 2nd year player learing a new offense, his #1 wr wasnt a undrafted 3rd yr player with 19 rec the season before as a 4th string backup it was a multiple year probowl wr,... herberts #2 wr wasnt a rookie, nor was his 3rd wr as was locks...herberts entire offense was already in wisenhunts scheme since 2016, the new OC didnt change it cause he was a part of the offense under wisenhunt for years...the Offense new the scheme!! they knew the offense

alot differant than starting three rookies, three ,2nd yr players, and three 3rd year starters in a entirely new offense
                            sigpic

Comment

weapons? you mean the guy with 19 catches as a 4th string wr in 2019?...or the two rookies flung into the starting lineup?

denver had 31 dropped passes in 2020...was that on lock? 5.8% of all catchable passes dropped

denver (not all lock) had 119 passes rated as bad throws....chargers had 112 so are you saying that seven was the differance between the two??

no lock didnt play the greatest ...but the teams struggles were not just on lock nor did they help lock succeed....the entire offese struggled
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X