No announcement yet.

No Fly Zone 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryce Callahan finished with a man coverage grade of 89.2 last season. No other cornerback finished with a man coverage grade above 85.0
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Bridgewater beat Herbert and the Chargers last year too lol!!!!!!!
      different team and those coaches got fired for a reason.

poowater is literally tyrod taylor lite. he is one of the better QB's you have had in a while, though.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
        Besides, when Rodgers walks into Denver come June all of the AFCW is in trouble. Mahomes included and everyone knows it...both chiefs and chargers fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

different team and those coaches got fired for a reason.

poowater is literally tyrod taylor lite. he is one of the better QB's you have had in a while, though.

Different team? Correct! Denver is a much better team than Carolina.
          Lock and Bridgewater are both capable of beating your bolts!

How you think your kid Herbert Will fair against this version of the No Fly Zone?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Different team? Correct! Denver is a much better team than Carolina.
            Lock and Bridgewater are both capable of beating your bolts!

How you think your kid Herbert Will fair against this version of the No Fly Zone?
            it depends if he's playing at or near his rookie level or even beyond it. the chargers have a brand new OL that looks like it could be a potential top 10 unit if healthy. new coach, new offense and new defense.

I think the chargers are kind of hard to predict this year. on paper, I also think Denver's secondary could potentially shut down anyone on any given Sunday but we will see.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

it depends if he's playing at or near his rookie level or even beyond it. the chargers have a brand new OL that looks like it could be a potential top 10 unit if healthy. new coach, new offense and new defense.

I think the chargers are kind of hard to predict this year. on paper, I also think Denver's secondary could potentially shut down anyone on any given Sunday but we will see.
              Can’t wait! Let’s hope both are teams get through training camp healthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X