Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Just seeing if you guys are mentally preparing yourselves for the next broncos QB draft failure? or are you still telling yourselves that lock is the guy? at least you know what you have in lock and can't get any more disappointed like you would if the broncos drafted a QB high, amirite?

sigpic

More "Hoofdaphobic the Psychic" lameness. amirite?

Are you using that same "Tyrod Taylor dumbo information source" you used last year and they said we are definitely drafting a QB? You just don't learn from your mistakes. What else is new other than the Chargers will stink this year....again.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 04-26-2021, 03:50 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
      More "Hoofdaphobic the Psychic" lameness. amirite?

Are you using that same "Tyrod Taylor dumbo information source" you used last year and they said we are definitely drafting a QB? You just don't learn from your mistakes. What else is new other than the Chargers will stink this year....again.
      no, I'm using the source that tells me the Broncos have a history of sucking at drafting QB's. the fact the broncos didn't bring in a veteran like Taylor just reinforces their ineptitude. but again, the guy that uses clipboard smack and grammar smack is talking about "lameness". you're a walking pot of dripping irony.
      sigpic

Comment

All this arguing between two rivals fans about how much they are going to stink this year is very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          Just seeing if you guys are mentally preparing yourselves for the next broncos QB draft failure? or are you still telling yourselves that lock is the guy? at least you know what you have in lock and can't get any more disappointed like you would if the broncos drafted a QB high, amirite?

LOL Dammm LOL This hurts Good Luck with Wentz Though LOL LOL LOL

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
            All this arguing between two rivals fans about how much they are going to stink this year is very entertaining.
            Well, if the Chiefs get back to the SB this year will they stink up the game better or worse than last year?
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
              I hear ya! kind of like how entertaining it was watching a rival get smoked in the SB.

sigpic

Comment

"The Source" Returns!!

Comment

The Broncos have a great roster and for the most part only lack that QB, so yeah we are excited at the prospects.

The Chargers on the other hand- are likely to throw their draft away trading up. That roster is weak and in need of a major overhaul- instead you will end up with an OT and no 2nd or 5th rd picks.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by candb View Post
                    "the source" returns!!

"the crying" returns.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                      The Broncos have a great roster and for the most part only lack that QB, so yeah we are excited at the prospects.

The Chargers on the other hand- are likely to throw their draft away trading up. That roster is weak and in need of a major overhaul- instead you will end up with an OT and no 2nd or 5th rd picks.

​​​​​​
                      oh? so you're buying the dumb rumors that the chargers want to trade up? anyone that has been paying attention to the moves the chargers have made would know that the chargers do their business in secrecy. any rumor you hear is pure speculation.

other than the offensive line, which has already begun to be rebuilt entirely, what "major overhaul" are you referring to?
                      sigpic

Comment

"the crying" returns.
                        But you are the self proclaimed "The Source". That's a solid indicator of some sort of delusional stuff. I just cry occasionally as I try to imitate regular Chargers fans, given the lack of production over the many years. Should have stayed in The AFL.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

But you are the self proclaimed "The Source". That's a solid indicator of some sort of delusional stuff. I just cry occasionally as I try to imitate regular Chargers fans, given the lack of production over the many years. Should have stayed in The AFL.
                          is that really all you got? delusional is taking a smack thread that was clearly made in jest and pretending it was dead serious.
                          sigpic

Comment

oh? so you're buying the dumb rumors that the chargers want to trade up? anyone that has been paying attention to the moves the chargers have made would know that the chargers do their business in secrecy. any rumor you hear is pure speculation.

other than the offensive line, which has already begun to be rebuilt entirely, what "major overhaul" are you referring to?
                            DB and OL including a blocking TE mostly.
                            At WR they have Williams either due a new contract or a big hole to fill soon.

They are actually in a great position to land a playmaking WR, but I don't see them pulling the trigger. I haven't "heard" anything, I just wouldn't be surprised if they really like one of the top 2 OT and might feel the need to lock one up. I think the draft is pretty deep at OL myself and if the Chargers can hold off may really benefit having a second 3rd.

Comment

is that really all you got? delusional is taking a smack thread that was clearly made in jest and pretending it was dead serious.
                              I got a load more, but I have be careful with your sensitivity and fragility.

Comment

Working...
                              X