Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

Thuney cost too much. besides, the pats offensive line is fine without him.

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-englan...nt-brown-trade
    BB paid a lot for FAs this offseason but did not get equal value in return. Just because he spent so much money does not mean he was wise about it. Some desperation. Should have spent money the previous year, but made the huge mistake to tick Brady off........to a SB win ELSEWHERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

BB paid a lot for FAs this offseason but did not get equal value in return. Just because he spent so much money does not mean he was wise about it. Some desperation. Should have spent money the previous year, but made the huge mistake to tick Brady off........to a SB win ELSEWHERE.
      i don’t necessarily disagree, but I think some context might be helpful. It appears to me BB is building a big bully of a team - offensively & defensively. The Pats should be a huge team ready for really physical games. BB probably had to pay a premium for some players who wouldn’t have otherwise been interested.

I anticipate the Pats going back to 1990’s football. It’s going to be a grind. Time will tell if the plan works out. I’m guessing 12 wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

i don’t necessarily disagree, but I think some context might be helpful. It appears to me BB is building a big bully of a team - offensively & defensively. The Pats should be a huge team ready for really physical games. BB probably had to pay a premium for some players who wouldn’t have otherwise been interested.

I anticipate the Pats going back to 1990’s football. It’s going to be a grind. Time will tell if the plan works out. I’m guessing 12 wins.
        That's not much of a smack response. For some reason however, I don't mind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

my "history" in this forum is mostly respected, even though I am very harsh on the broncos here in smack. see, most here are smart enough to understand that this is not serious. I'm not sure why you're so angry but try not to take smack so personally.

yes, you will try and deny that you're upset about the smack I run but ive been here for almost 15 years on a mostly regular basis, i know when someone is taking my smack personally. I don't care if you think my smack is "lame" you're not supposed to like my smack dude, I'm not a broncos fan. honestly.....get damn clue jazz!

You're the "angry dude"...and you know it. You're like a Chatty-Cathy doll. Repeats the same lame nonsense over and over. Nothing new....nothing. I know all too well you are not a Bronco fan. Most here are smart enough to understand that this is not serious. I've been here for almost 14 years on a mostly regular basis and I know when someone is taking my smack personally. Especially the hoofdaphobic part.
          I'm not a Chargers fan. You're not supposed to like my smack dude. honestly.....get damn clue baph!

The nearly 15 years of having a big atychiphobic chip on your shoulder as a Dolt fan, with unfortunate history, is getting very stale.....like a 15 year old soda cracker.

Smack is a fun mind game and not to be taken overly serious, as you do. Don't worry, be happy....like me!
          Last edited by jazzbodog; 05-08-2021, 04:29 PM.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

should have spent money the previous year? the salary cap space didn't come until a bunch of players opted out, which was way after the free agency period.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

should have spent money the previous year? the salary cap space didn't come until a bunch of players opted out, which was way after the free agency period.
              Back on the subject of Quarterbacks! I guess the Pats aren’t as high on Stidham as you!
              Do you think Mac Jones beats Cam out in camp?
              I hope he starts, I loved watching Tua last year drop back and be in shock that he didn’t have 5 seconds to throw and his receivers weren’t 15 yards beyond a defender.
              sigpic

Comment

Should have found a way to make Brady happy, and that would not have cost much. But your team chose to tick him off, and as a result you sucked. (This is a QB related post)

Comment

• ^^^^^^And Tampa flippin Bay are the champions of the world!! Big thanks go out to BB. One of the worst draft dudes for years. Mac Jones fell in his lap, but Mac Jones better have the supporting group, like he did in Bama, cuz he's Brady minus a long arm, and minus, write this down, his overall skillset.

Comment

^^^^^^And Tampa flippin Bay are the champions of the world!! Big thanks go out to BB. One of the worst draft dudes for years. Mac Jones fell in his lap, but Mac Jones better have the supporting group, like he did in Bama, cuz he's Brady minus a long arm, and minus, write this down, his overall skillset.
                    Mac Jones is in for a rude awakening in the NFL. This poor kid is going to an NFL team with less talented receivers than he played with in college.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Mac Jones is in for a rude awakening in the NFL. This poor kid is going to an NFL team with less talented receivers than he played with in college.
                      Exactly....Agholor and Bourne?? Seriously, these are good signings?? I like Agholor, but he was just good enough to play for The Eagles. He had a decent year with The Raiders, but that's what you call, "one year" stuff.

Last edited by CanDB; 05-09-2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Are you saying the Patsy's have a possible QB debacle now that Cam is pretty much washed up and their rookie QB is already in trouble before his first game?

I hope you are correct and we are all going to witness more trouble in the NE swamp. Right on!
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Are you saying the Patsy's have a possible QB debacle now that Cam is pretty much washed up and their rookie QB is already in trouble before his first game?

I hope you are correct and we are all going to witness more trouble in the NE swamp. Right on!
                          BB's gotta go. He has run out of tricks. His draft record sucks, and now he is treating FA like a place to blow money. Not to mention, he cries every night knowing that Brady was the reason, and not him.

Comment

No matter who starts for NE this year, their job wil be to make 45 clean handoffs a game and maybe 10-15 short passes to the TE’s. BB is going old school for at least a few years - the roster makes that pretty clear.
                            Last edited by Mainrnxile; 05-09-2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

they still won 2 more games than Denver. If this was soccer, the Donks would be on the verge of relegation.

with that said, until proven otherwise, the Pats are in the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

they still won 2 more games than Denver. If this was soccer, the Donks would be on the verge of relegation.

with that said, until proven otherwise, the Pats are in the same boat.
                                What happened head to head on your home field? Denver dominated your team!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X