Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    What happened head to head on your home field? Denver dominated your team!!!!
    You’re right. Denver is NE’s kryptonite. I’m glad to see you’re OK with winning 5 games a year as long as 1 is against NE. You do realize how ridiculous your argument is? Right?
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 05-09-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

You’re right. Denver is NE’s kryptonite. I’m glad to hear you’re OK with winning 5 games a year as long as 1 is against NE. You do realize how ridiculous your argument is? Right?
      Their is no argument, Broncos beat the Pats so brag about also not making the playoffs
      sigpic

Comment

Their is no argument, Broncos beat the Pats so brag about also not making the playoffs
        come on now, make an effort to think this through - I acknowledged that Denver is NE’s kryptonite. The problem is that your team is still horrible. You should probably be worrying about making the playoffs - not if you beat NE.

Comment

come on now, make an effort to think this through - I acknowledged that Denver is NE’s kryptonite. The problem is that your team is still horrible. You should probably be worrying about making the playoffs - not if you beat NE.

We are horrible but we can beat you

We will make the playoffs this season
          Last edited by 58Miller; 05-10-2021, 04:18 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

they still won 2 more games than Denver. If this was soccer, the Donks would be on the verge of relegation.

with that said, until proven otherwise, the Pats are in the same boat.
            Bragging that the Pats won two more games than the Broncos isn't reason to boast. Did NE have near identical overall team negatives that the Broncos had?

Maybe they did but I'm not going to waste my time trying to determine if they did. Hey Tampa2TeamTommy12....what's the story here?
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Bragging that the Pats won two more games than the Broncos isn't reason to boast. Did NE have near identical overall team negatives that the Broncos had?

Maybe they did but I'm not going to waste my time trying to determine if they did. Hey Tampa2TeamTommy12....what's the story here?
              Nobody is boasting JD. I specified NE is in the same boat as Denver.

Comment

We are horrible but we can beat you

We will make the playoffs this season
                I doubt it, but stranger things have certainly happened. Good luck.

Comment

I doubt it, but stranger things have certainly happened. Good luck.
                  Doubt it? Just went into Gillette last season and won!

Last edited by 58Miller; 05-10-2021, 02:23 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Doubt it? Just went into Gillette last season and won!
                    I’m talking about making the playoffs.

Comment

I’m talking about making the playoffs.
                      Yeah will make the playoffs!
                      count on it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah will make the playoffs!
                        count on it!
                        we’re talking about 2021, Miller. not 2050...
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

TwoTeamBandwagonFakeFan12 has arrived. You and your sisters will have to enjoy...I mean hate...the playoffs watching from home the while the Broncos enjoy the 2021 playoffs!

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

What do you mean me about we? You, the other Pat fan, and Baphs? ......yeah you three all said we couldn’t beat Brady in both AFCCG ‘s and said we wouldn’t win SB 50.

Soooo000000..,,,,.Nobody Cares what y’all think!
                            Broncos are on the up and New England is on the down!

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean me about we? You, the other Pat fan, and Baphs? ......yeah you three all said we couldn’t beat Brady in both AFCCG ‘s and said we wouldn’t win SB 50.

Soooo000000..,,,,.Nobody Cares what y’all think!
                              Broncos are on the up and New England is on the down!
                              You told us the Broncos were making the playoffs last year and they were on the up and up. You were right about one thing - they sure went up. All the way from the 15th pick in the draft to the 9th.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

You told us the Broncos were making the playoffs last year and they were on the up and up. You were right about one thing - they sure went up. All the way from the 15th pick in the draft to the 9th.
                                Broncos went from 15 to 9 = 6 spots down

Patriots went from 23 to 15 = 8 spots down

Whatever you say about Denver remember they went into your stadium and beat your team. So head to head we know who is better.

The Broncos get Sutton who is better than every receiver on your team, Von who is better than all your pass rushers.

Denver is on the rise and the Pats are now Tom Brady’s ex! Hopefully you have your SB wins on DVR because like Raider fan you will have to watch old videos if you want to see your team have any success in the near future. But hey look on the bright side Baphs has zero opportunities to ever see his team winning anything.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X