Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

no, I'm using the source that tells me the Broncos have a history of sucking at drafting QB's. the fact the broncos didn't bring in a veteran like Taylor just reinforces their ineptitude. but again, the guy that uses clipboard smack and grammar smack is talking about "lameness". you're a walking pot of dripping irony.
    Broncos have a history of winning a few Super Bowls.

What kind of history do the Chargers have worth celebrating? Besides having a team name who's mascot could be what I use to charge my phone.
    Last edited by sra84; 04-28-2021, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post

What kind of history do the Chargers have worth celebrating? Besides having a team name who's mascot could be what I use to charge my phone.
      That's what baph does best. Talking trash about a historically great team as a fan of a historically dumpster fire of a team with one SB appearance losing 49-26. Classy guy.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

That's what baph does best. Talking trash about a historically great team as a fan of a historically dumpster fire of a team with one SB appearance losing 49-26. Classy guy.
        That's what I figured.

But I enjoy a little smack talk....in good fun of course.

Comment

We got a new GM. I am scared &^^%^less. If we dropkick this thing in the ditch we're gonna be Chef fodder for a while. However I still feel we can assuage our angst with crushing phone chargers.

Comment

That's what I figured.

But I enjoy a little smack talk....in good fun of course.
            Smack is fun....but baph doesn't do for fun....he does it because of his Bronco jealousy thinking it makes Bronco fans angry.

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in this great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
            Last edited by jazzbodog; 04-29-2021, 04:28 PM.
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Smack is fun....but baph doesn't do for fun....he does it because of his Bronco jealousy thinking it makes Bronco fans angry.

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in the great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
              Ah, I gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in the great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
                yet here you are crying over every post I make. if there was anyone that was ever angry over the posts I write, it's you.
                sigpic

Comment

wanna know what jazz does best? talking smack about grammar and taking things to a personal level because he has nothing else to say. I'm sorry you can't handle smack talk jazz, make you're not cut out for the smack section?
                  sigpic

Comment

the broncos have done NOTHING without an all-time great QB under center. the broncos have whiffed on how many QB's now since manning has retired? you really expect to not get any crap for that simply because you have had past SB success? like a yearly mulligan?
                    sigpic

Comment

the broncos have done NOTHING without an all-time great QB under center. the broncos have whiffed on how many QB's now since manning has retired? you really expect to not get any crap for that simply because you have had past SB success? like a yearly mulligan?
                      Chargers have done nothing EVER no matter who was under center.

I win.

You lose.

End of discussion.

Good day and goodbye!

Comment

What do the Chargers, Colts and Broncos have in common?

They can only win Superbowls with QBs drafted by the Colts, of course!

Colts tried to reverse this magic, but to no avail.... they forgot that Rivers was drafted by NYG. Should have gone after Eli.

Seriously though, I was surprised Rivers hung it up after just the one year in Indy. My wife was sad.

Hi Baph!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Ah, I gotcha. Thanks.

See, told you he can't handle good smack....baph chimed in 3 times after your post #21. He's obviously fuming and his ears are dark red from the steam shooting out.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

yet here you are crying over every post I make. if there was anyone that was ever angry over the posts I write, it's you.
                            When are you going to realize I never cry or get angry over your lame posts. As soon as I see you posted in any thread it automatically puts a grin on my face.

And when I read your posts my grin goes ear to ear followed by hard laughter.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Just seeing if you guys are mentally preparing yourselves for the next broncos QB draft failure? or are you still telling yourselves that lock is the guy? at least you know what you have in lock and can't get any more disappointed like you would if the broncos drafted a QB high, amirite?
                              Aaron Rodgers is rumored to be heading to Denver...this thread may not age well for you.
                              Last edited by TommyBrady12; 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM.
                              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

wanna know what jazz does best? talking smack about grammar and taking things to a personal level because he has nothing else to say. I'm sorry you can't handle smack talk jazz, make you're not cut out for the smack section?
                                You should only be sorry for yourself for being a lifelong fan of a historical crappy team. If you don't like your poor grammar being pointed out to you....don't do it.

And....the last 9 words of your post don't make any sense. Try proofreading once in a while.
                                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X