Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I must wasn’t aware of how great your oline was, I just remember the Broncos sacking Newton 4 times and him throwing 2 into because he was under constant pressure all game, other than that didn’t watch any games cause your teams wasn’t very good.
    i am a broncos fan, i am just saying that oline is really good.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

i am a broncos fan, i am just saying that oline is really good.
      Their 4.7 ypc is really good, allowing 37 sacks isn’t. Middle of the pack when it comes to pass protecting. Our online allowed 32.
      sigpic

Comment

I said Drew Lock was the 4th best QB in the NFL!?
        sorry guy I never said anything like that, please provide the post......
        https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...18#post8345218

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

My top 5 QBs in the league right now:
        1. Wilson
        2. Rodgers
        3. Josh Allen
        4. Drew Lock
        5. Drew Brees

Since the Broncos are out Id love to see Rodgers, Wilson or Brees get their 2nd ring. I also am a big fan of Josh Allen really like his game.

sigpic

Comment

• Lol!!!!!! Nice try!!!!!

my response was you saying all my favorite quarterbacks would be at home during the playoffs while you watched Phillip Rivers.

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

phils in the playoffs while all your favorite QB's are either backups, not in the league anymore, or going home wandering if Elway will daft his replacement next year.

That is why key word was MY top 5, meaning favorite to watch play.
          At the time you new that’s what I meant and why you didn’t call me out.
          Cowardly attempt at smack but then again it’s you, should I be surprised?
          sigpic

Comment

Their 4.7 ypc is really good, allowing 37 sacks isn’t. Middle of the pack when it comes to pass protecting. Our online allowed 32.
            they also upgraded there RT while not losing any of the strength in the interior. and 4.7 YPC isn't bad by any strech.
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Lol!!!!!! Nice try!!!!!

my response was you saying all my favorite quarterbacks would be at home during the playoffs while you watched Phillip Rivers.

suuuuuuure man. you said your top 5 QB's in the league. if you meant your 5 favorite QB's to watch, you would have said that and not ranked them. ive been calling you out about that since you said it man, i called you out on it on the next page.

you got smoked son!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

suuuuuuure man. you said your top 5 QB's in the league. if you meant your 5 favorite QB's to watch, you would have said that and not ranked them. ive been calling you out about that since you said it man, i called you out on it on the next page.

you got smoked son!
                I said my top 5 referring to this comment by you:
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post

phils in the playoffs while all your favorite QB's are either backups, not in the league anymore, or going home wandering if Elway will daft his replacement next year.
                When someone has to spin / lie about your comments it just shows how weak they are!!!!!

Context matters Baphs!
                Last edited by 58Miller; 05-05-2021, 05:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

you got smoked son!
                  No body got smoked, you just got caught being a spin artist!!!

Its cool, shows how low you have to go to try and hang with me!

sigpic

Comment

• So, if this trade happens (and I don’t think it will), what is the cost for Denver? I don’t follow the Packer roster, but 3 x 1st round picks and 2 x impact players?

AR is obviously a stud QB, but how many years does he have left? If I’m Denver, I pay whatever the price, make a couple SB runs and accept the inevitable rebuild that’ll be needed when he retires.

Comment

Lol!!!!!! Nice try!!!!!

That explains why Mahomes is not even on the list.

Comment

you got smoked son!
                        I think you better just admit defeat on this one. If that was a ranking of the best in the league the bigger atrocity would be Mahomes not even making the list. That is far more crazy than Lock being number 4. Just give it up and you will be better off.

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post

That explains why Mahomes is not even on the list.
                          Yes, him and Brady would replace Brees & Lock.
                          Mahomes is obviously #1.

As good as Mahomes is, as a division rival not my favorite guy to watch, same for Brady. Dude is Goat but don’t want to see him play.
                          Last edited by 58Miller; 05-06-2021, 06:49 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by obi-groo View Post

I think you better just admit defeat on this one. If that was a ranking of the best in the league the bigger atrocity would be Mahomes not even making the list. That is far more crazy than Lock being number 4. Just give it up and you will be better off.
                            Baphs knows, he just likes to troll.

Lock for the record is the 4th best Qb in the AFC West. I still do believe he can develop into a good QB. This is his last year to show us something.
                            sigpic

Comment

No body got smoked, you just got caught being a spin artist!!!

Its cool, shows how low you have to go to try and hang with me!
                              I think freeney must have taught bap the ancient spin move...
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post

I think freeney must have taught bap the ancient spin move...
                                Lol!!!!!!
                                Baphs already spinning Herbert’s upcoming season saying he may take a step back, just checking all his bases so no matter what he can act like he told us so!!!!!

Baphs favorite ban? “The Spin Doctors!!!!”
                                Last edited by 58Miller; 05-07-2021, 11:05 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X