Are you donk fans ready to draft your next QB bust this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

That's what baph does best. Talking trash about a historically great team as a fan of a historically dumpster fire of a team with one SB appearance losing 49-26. Classy guy.
    wanna know what jazz does best? talking smack about grammar and taking things to a personal level because he has nothing else to say. I'm sorry you can't handle smack talk jazz, make you're not cut out for the smack section?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Smack is fun....but baph doesn't do for fun....he does it because of his Bronco jealousy thinking it makes Bronco fans angry.

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in the great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
    yet here you are crying over every post I make. if there was anyone that was ever angry over the posts I write, it's you.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied

Smack is fun....but baph doesn't do for fun....he does it because of his Bronco jealousy thinking it makes Bronco fans angry.

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in the great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
    Ah, I gotcha. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post

That's what I figured.

But I enjoy a little smack talk....in good fun of course.

Impossible to change Charger history. That's why he's addicted to residing in this great forum. Good fun for us.....not so much for him.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 04-29-2021, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• welderhead
    replied
    We got a new GM. I am scared &^^%^less. If we dropkick this thing in the ditch we're gonna be Chef fodder for a while. However I still feel we can assuage our angst with crushing phone chargers.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied

That's what baph does best. Talking trash about a historically great team as a fan of a historically dumpster fire of a team with one SB appearance losing 49-26. Classy guy.
    That's what I figured.

But I enjoy a little smack talk....in good fun of course.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Broncos have a history of winning a few Super Bowls.

What kind of history do the Chargers have worth celebrating? Besides having a team name who's mascot could be what I use to charge my phone.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

no, I'm using the source that tells me the Broncos have a history of sucking at drafting QB's. the fact the broncos didn't bring in a veteran like Taylor just reinforces their ineptitude. but again, the guy that uses clipboard smack and grammar smack is talking about "lameness". you're a walking pot of dripping irony.
    Broncos have a history of winning a few Super Bowls.

What kind of history do the Chargers have worth celebrating? Besides having a team name who's mascot could be what I use to charge my phone.
    Last edited by sra84; 04-28-2021, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

is that really all you got? delusional is taking a smack thread that was clearly made in jest and pretending it was dead serious.
    I got a load more, but I have be careful with your sensitivity and fragility.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied

oh? so you're buying the dumb rumors that the chargers want to trade up? anyone that has been paying attention to the moves the chargers have made would know that the chargers do their business in secrecy. any rumor you hear is pure speculation.

other than the offensive line, which has already begun to be rebuilt entirely, what "major overhaul" are you referring to?
    DB and OL including a blocking TE mostly.
    At WR they have Williams either due a new contract or a big hole to fill soon.

They are actually in a great position to land a playmaking WR, but I don't see them pulling the trigger. I haven't "heard" anything, I just wouldn't be surprised if they really like one of the top 2 OT and might feel the need to lock one up. I think the draft is pretty deep at OL myself and if the Chargers can hold off may really benefit having a second 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

But you are the self proclaimed "The Source". That's a solid indicator of some sort of delusional stuff. I just cry occasionally as I try to imitate regular Chargers fans, given the lack of production over the many years. Should have stayed in The AFL.
    is that really all you got? delusional is taking a smack thread that was clearly made in jest and pretending it was dead serious.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

"the crying" returns.
    But you are the self proclaimed "The Source". That's a solid indicator of some sort of delusional stuff. I just cry occasionally as I try to imitate regular Chargers fans, given the lack of production over the many years. Should have stayed in The AFL.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Broncos have a great roster and for the most part only lack that QB, so yeah we are excited at the prospects.

The Chargers on the other hand- are likely to throw their draft away trading up. That roster is weak and in need of a major overhaul- instead you will end up with an OT and no 2nd or 5th rd picks.

​​​​​​
    oh? so you're buying the dumb rumors that the chargers want to trade up? anyone that has been paying attention to the moves the chargers have made would know that the chargers do their business in secrecy. any rumor you hear is pure speculation.

other than the offensive line, which has already begun to be rebuilt entirely, what "major overhaul" are you referring to?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by candb View Post
    "the source" returns!!

"the crying" returns.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    The Broncos have a great roster and for the most part only lack that QB, so yeah we are excited at the prospects.

The Chargers on the other hand- are likely to throw their draft away trading up. That roster is weak and in need of a major overhaul- instead you will end up with an OT and no 2nd or 5th rd picks.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X