If you want to be a true Bronco fan!!!!!!: Jake Plummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to be a true Bronco fan!!!!!!: Jake Plummer

Jake Plummer did an interview with Cecil Lammey and Nick Ferguson 104.3 the fan last night.
    They covered several Qb related topics, and Plummer even talked about the situation when Cutler was drafted the year after he lead the Broncos to the AFC Championship Game.

Plummer didn’t mince words when talking about the fans.
    When asked about fans being mad at us not drafting Fields he said “mad about what, so when he doesn’t develop on two years they can give up on him?”

And then he said “ If you Really want to be a true Bronco fan support the guy’s who is here,
    and give them your support!”

And that’s what I call all Bronco fans out to do!!!!!
    You don’t believe he is gonna turn it around I’m not telling you to change your mind but support the guy because he is our Qb.
    If he loses the job to Bridgewater then let’s support Teddy.
    And if the planets align and we land Arod it shouldn’t be hard to back him.

The season is 4 months away, we have all vented and said we need to say, time to be true Bronco fans and support the guys who are here!!!!!

Why is this is smack you may ask? Simple any kind of topic that is opinion related turns into a debate. And who are the biggest haters of Drew Lock? Baphs, Pat fan, and the one chief fan Obri Groo!!!!
    If Lock has even a decent year it will ruin all of their lives lol!!!!!
    sigpic

Broncos' Legend Jake Plummer Urges 'True Fans' to 'Buy Into' QB Drew Lock

As a quarterback who helped win a lot of games for the Broncos, Jake Plummer knows a thing or two about leadership and Mile-High expectations. Plummer still believes in Drew Lock.

"I think bringing in a quarterback at this point, with Drew Lock here already, the fans were mad but why? They could be mad again when Justin Fields takes two years to be a good quarterback and they get two more years of development to try to get to the big game," Plummer told hosts Nick Ferguson and Cecil Lammey. "I still believe Drew Lock has it. I still believe that if you really want to be a true Bronco fan, you buy into the guys that here right now and you try to send them the love they that need and deserve as your guy."

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/.amp/....co/NGwBAE1kfS

sigpic

Comment

I didn’t like the Cutler puck and was a big Plummer fan. Plummer hit the nail on the head about Broncos fans and QBs. Broncos fan have i sanely high QB standards even Peyton got trashed by fans after his play fell off from his record breaking season.

Comment

Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post
        I didn’t like the Cutler puck and was a big Plummer fan. Plummer hit the nail on the head about Broncos fans and QBs. Broncos fan have i sanely high QB standards even Peyton got trashed by fans after his play fell off from his record breaking season.
        Can’t develop a Qb you give up on after 18 games.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's insanely high standards. It's just aside from bringing in a legend in Peyton Manning, the Broncos have not had success in finding a legitimate franchise QB since Elway retired. Plummer had a nice little run but that's it. Cutler was probably the best QB we drafted since '98 and while Tebow had entertaining moments, he was never going to be a long term solution for QB. He was a gimmick that ran it's course.

I don't think it's being unreasonable to want to do better than Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler, Zak Dysert and Trevor Siemian.

As for Lock, the Broncos fans that aren't sold on him aren't the only ones. There's almost no one outside of the organization or Broncos fans that believe he can be any good.

A PFF ranking had him 32nd.... behind all rookies as well as Jalen Hurts who only started 4 games.

This year will give us the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            I don't think it's insanely high standards. It's just aside from bringing in a legend in Peyton Manning, the Broncos have not had success in finding a legitimate franchise QB since Elway retired. Plummer had a nice little run but that's it. Cutler was probably the best QB we drafted since '98 and while Tebow had entertaining moments, he was never going to be a long term solution for QB. He was a gimmick that ran it's course.

I don't think it's being unreasonable to want to do better than Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler, Zak Dysert and Trevor Siemian.

As for Lock, the Broncos fans that aren't sold on him aren't the only ones. There's almost no one outside of the organization or Broncos fans that believe he can be any good.

A PFF ranking had him 32nd.... behind all rookies as well as Jalen Hurts who only started 4 games.

This year will give us the answer.

Yeah it’s interesting how Lock has basically been labeled a bust after 2 different offensive coordinator’s, a offseason with Covid where he and his entire team had to try and learn a new scheme, including half a dozen rookies, and he has only started 18 games.

like you said this year will give us the answer.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Yeah it’s interesting how Lock has basically been labeled a bust after 2 different offensive coordinator’s, a offseason with Covid where he and his entire team had to try and learn a new scheme, including half a dozen rookies, and he has only started 18 games.

like you said this year will give us the answer.
              Up to the end of last season, the odds were against Lock, with some help from himself but more so due to team dynamics..... new coaches, injuries and what I still believe....weak, high percentage plays called or called at the wrong time. And lets not forget we were in the middle of a pandemic the weighed heavy on everyone's mind.

This year should, will, must be very different from last year in a positive way for the Broncos.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Up to the end of last season, the odds were against Lock, with some help from himself but more so due to team dynamics..... new coaches, injuries and what I still believe....weak, high percentage plays called or called at the wrong time. And lets not forget we were in the middle of a pandemic the weighed heavy on everyone's mind.

This year should, will, must be very different from last year in a positive way for the Broncos.
                I agree, kid will improve!!! How much is the question !!!!! Will he light it up or just be good enough to win a couple more games ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  Jake Plummer did an interview with Cecil Lammey and Nick Ferguson 104.3 the fan last night.
                  They covered several Qb related topics, and Plummer even talked about the situation when Cutler was drafted the year after he lead the Broncos to the AFC Championship Game.

Plummer didn’t mince words when talking about the fans.
                  When asked about fans being mad at us not drafting Fields he said “mad about what, so when he doesn’t develop on two years they can give up on him?”

And then he said “ If you Really want to be a true Bronco fan support the guy’s who is here,
                  and give them your support!”

And that’s what I call all Bronco fans out to do!!!!!
                  You don’t believe he is gonna turn it around I’m not telling you to change your mind but support the guy because he is our Qb.
                  If he loses the job to Bridgewater then let’s support Teddy.
                  And if the planets align and we land Arod it shouldn’t be hard to back him.

The season is 4 months away, we have all vented and said we need to say, time to be true Bronco fans and support the guys who are here!!!!!

Why is this is smack you may ask? Simple any kind of topic that is opinion related turns into a debate. And who are the biggest haters of Drew Lock? Baphs, Pat fan, and the one chief fan Obri Groo!!!!
                  If Lock has even a decent year it will ruin all of their lives lol!!!!!
                  not a hater of Lock. just speaking the truth
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Working...
                  X