Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncos players dont respect Drew Lock

TB is a team captain but lock isn't?

Is that it for lock, in Denver after this year? injuries aside of course but how can he ever come back after this? his teammates spent all off-season begging Watson or Rodgers to come and take locks' job.

now, this just solidifies that nobody in Denver respects drew lock and the only way he can hope to come back from this is if he gets his job back via injury and somehow pulls his head out of his ass.

but at least he still has 58miller, his #1 Groupie still supporting him!
    sigpic

And nobody respects the Chargers....

Eli Manning was right to refuse to go there...he won a couple Super Bowls with the Giants.... No way anyone is winning one with that organization... y'all gave up on Drew Brees.... Justin Herbert will have to go to another team to win a championship.

Honestly, you couldn't tell that the fans weren't in the stands during Chargers games last year.... it's always that quiet. Actually, I think they have a better home field advantage with the cardboard cutouts....

Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
      And nobody respects the Chargers....

Eli Manning was right to refuse to go there...he won a couple Super Bowls with the Giants....

Honestly, you couldn't tell that the fans weren't in the stands during Chargers games last year.... it's always that quiet. Actually, I think they have a better home field advantage with the cardboard cutouts....

Have a nice day!
      I beg to differ, you most definitely could tell a difference. when the offense was on the field at home, they didn't even have to use a silent count!
      sigpic

Comment

Has any team ever named their backup QB a team captain? Why wouldn’t the players want Watson (accusations aside) or Rodgers? They’re elite QBs, Lock isn’t. They were still wanting Rodgers even with Teddy on the roster (probably still do) do they not respect the captain they just voted for?

Comment

And no wonder.

Broncos QBs tried to fool COVID system in 2020 but were caught on surveillance

John Elway, Denver’s president of football operations, made several frustrated pleas to Goodell to postpone the Sunday game until Tuesday, when the quarterbacks would be available. The league denied those requests because surveillance video from Denver’s facility showed the quarterbacks had tried to fool the system. They had removed their contact-tracing devices and put them in the four corners of the meeting room, then they sat together to watch film. That close contact automatically made them ineligible to play.
          Forget team captain. Bad decisions on and off the field will get him off the team quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Has any team ever named their backup QB a team captain? Why wouldn’t the players want Watson (accusations aside) or Rodgers? They’re elite QBs, Lock isn’t. They were still wanting Rodgers even with Teddy on the roster (probably still do) do they not respect the captain they just voted for?
            you don't see other players around the league do that, do you? doesn't that strike you as pure disrespect?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you don't see other players around the league do that, do you? doesn't that strike you as pure disrespect?
              You see QBs do this with WRs that they want quite often now. Even Davante Adams hinted at leaving the Packers if Rodgers was gone so yes it does happen.

I don’t see it as disrespect let alone pure disrespect, I see it as the players being honest. I’d rather them be honest than gas up every so so player that comes through the doors. Blowing smoke up their butt isn’t going to give them the slap in the face they might need. To me, that would be the real disrespect because you’re just setting them up to fail. Don’t tell me I’m doing everything I need to do to be at the top during my mid year evaluation and then tell me I’m middle of the pack when the final evaluation comes out because I wasn’t doing more than the top person.

Comment

“I ain’t felt that in a while,” Miller told Bridgewater on the sideline during the Week One victory, “since 18 was here, man.”

again, broncos players don't respect drew lock.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  “I ain’t felt that in a while,” Miller told Bridgewater on the sideline during the Week One victory, “since 18 was here, man.”

again, broncos players don't respect drew lock.
                  Who cares
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Who cares
                    I was told I was wrong in thinking that, just hammering the point home. oh and 58miller cares......a lot
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X