Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Loss Angela’s Charbroils be afraid of Bridge over “troubled” waters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Loss Angela’s Charbroils be afraid of Bridge over “troubled” waters?

Should the Chargers be worried about Bridgewaters? He had good stats today BTW we haven’t seen the Valley Boy play yet. Maybe he’ll get lucky since he plays for Vegas ? Seriously the Broncos looked pretty good against a totally worthless opponent.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Should the Chargers be worried about Bridgewaters? He had good stats today BTW we haven’t seen the Valley Boy play yet. Maybe he’ll get lucky since he plays for Vegas ? Seriously the Broncos looked pretty good against a totally worthless opponent.
    And the Chargers looked like they did just enough against a totally worthless opponent.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

And the Chargers looked like they did just enough against a totally worthless opponent.
      They beat a back up QB, gonna be a lil different week 2 vs Dak & Week 3 vs Mahomes!
      sigpic

Comment

you mean a top 3 defense that they shredded? did you see what they were doing to fitztragic before he went down? the chargers played sloppy as hell with all kinds of key drops and bad calls by the refs, it should have been a blowout regardless of who their QB was.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          They beat a back up QB, gonna be a lil different week 2 vs Dak & Week 3 vs Mahomes!
          that backup did waaaaaay better than the starter did, likely because thye didn't gameplan his skillset. the chargers are going to absolutely shred the cowboys and chiefs defenses. the WFT defense is likely the best defense they will face all year except maybe the broncos and even with all the drops herbert basically did whatever he wanted against them.

they didn't even use austin ekeler in the passing game because they didn't need to. man, if the chargers can stay relativley healthy this season gonna be fun!
          sigpic

Comment

Austin Gayle

@PFF_AustinGayle
            ·
            4h
            No offense allowed a lower pressure rate (12%) than the Chargers in Week 1. And they did it against arguably the best defensive line in the NFL.

sigpic

Comment

our rookie left tackle dominated chase young so bad that they had to move young to the other side after our starting RT went out of the game...........and still got dominated
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you mean a top 3 defense that they shredded? did you see what they were doing to fitztragic before he went down? the chargers played sloppy as hell with all kinds of key drops and bad calls by the refs, it should have been a blowout regardless of who their QB was.
                You cannot rank a team top 3 defense after week one. There's no possible way!!!!

Nothing can be predicted after 1 week.... Give it a few weeks, then we can talk!
                sigpic

Comment

You cannot rank a team top 3 defense after week one. There's no possible way!!!!

Nothing can be predicted after 1 week.... Give it a few weeks, then we can talk!
                  I meant last year and I give Denver the same respect as a top defense even though they haven't fully proved it yet, it's just my opinion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can we ignore the teams for a minute and focus on the hot mess of a title this thread has?

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Can we ignore the teams for a minute and focus on the hot mess of a title this thread has?
                      No because that would be going off-topic. The main point of the thread is Bridgewaters and the Broncos looking good against a crappy inept team and should the Charbroils be worried. Are you trying to derail this thread? Come on Rasti, you of all folks should know better.

Comment

Denver fans, I realize you are all turned on over your first big win but here are the facts. The Broncos have started nine different quarterbacks since Peyton Manning retired. You are 32-48 since the start of the 2016 season and rank second-to-last in TD-to-INT ratio and passer rating in that span, ahead of just the Jets. And the revolving door never ends….I mean you might as well try Buddy the Elf and put him in an orange colored suit and see what he can do. Jeesh already!

As far as the Denver defense goes they allowed 27.9 points per game in 2020 which was 25th in the NFL. This was worst defensive ranking for Fangio since he was the Texans defensive coordinator in 2005 and Houston was dead last in defense. I thought defense was supposed to be Fangs thing? Regardless of what anyone says I don’t think Denver has a good defense and have a lot to prove.

Bottom line, your woes all point to one person, the holy Moses of your orange colored past, none other than John freakin Elway himself. How can have a team president who was one of the best quarterbacks ever (mainly against crappy teams that is) who can't find a consistent, long term franchise quarterback for the life of him AND who also can’t find a defensive-minded coach whose 2020 defense couldn't stop anyone last year? As long as Elway is there the Broncos woes will continue. He is clueless and you know it. Bowlen by now should be ashamed of himself.
                        Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-16-2021, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Denver fans, I realize you are all turned on over your first big win but here are the facts. The Broncos have started nine different quarterbacks since Peyton Manning retired. You are 32-48 since the start of the 2016 season and rank second-to-last in TD-to-INT ratio and passer rating in that span, ahead of just the Jets. And the revolving door never ends….I mean you might as well try Buddy the Elf and put him in an orange colored suit and see what he can do. Jeesh already!

As far as the Denver defense goes they allowed 27.9 points per game in 2020 which was 25th in the NFL. This was worst defensive ranking for Fangio since he was the Texans defensive coordinator in 2005 and Houston was dead last in defense. I thought defense was supposed to be Fangs thing? Regardless of what anyone says I don’t think Denver has a good defense and have a lot to prove.

Bottom line, your woes all point to one person, the holy Moses of your orange colored past, none other than John freakin Elway himself. How can have a team president who was one of the best quarterbacks ever (mainly against crappy teams that is) who can't find a consistent, long term franchise quarterback for the life of him AND who also can’t find a defensive-minded coach whose 2020 defense couldn't stop anyone last year? As long as Elway is there the Broncos woes will continue. He is clueless and you know it. Bowlen by now should be ashamed of himself.
                          You want to talk about the past? Ok
                          The Denver Broncos 3 SB titles
                          Your team 0

The Denver Broncos 8 AFC Titles
                          The Chargers 1

Denver Broncos Quarterbacks: John Elway and Peyton Manning 7 AFC Titles and 3 Superbowl titles between the two of them in Denver.

The Chargers: Fouts, & Rivers - 0 AFC and 0 SB titles. 😂

The Denver Broncos have sold out home games from 1970 - 2019 ( none in 2020 due to covid)

The Chargers had to play in a soccer stadium and couldnt sell it out lol?

If you wanna talk about the past the Broncos have the better team, better Qb's and better fans!!!

bottom line you will be gone as soon as the Chargers go on a losing streak, gonna start this week when they actually play a team with a starting QB.
                          Last edited by 58Miller; 09-16-2021, 09:37 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

No because that would be going off-topic. The main point of the thread is Bridgewaters and the Broncos looking good against a crappy inept team and should the Charbroils be worried. Are you trying to derail this thread? Come on Rasti, you of all folks should know better.
                            If the actual thread title is off-topic then the infraction is on you, NoClue.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                            2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              You want to talk about the past? Ok
                              The Denver Broncos 3 SB titles
                              Your team 0

The Denver Broncos 8 AFC Titles
                              The Chargers 1

Denver Broncos Quarterbacks: John Elway and Peyton Manning 7 AFC Titles and 3 Superbowl titles between the two of them in Denver.

The Chargers: Fouts, & Rivers - 0 AFC and 0 SB titles. 😂

The Denver Broncos have sold out home games from 1970 - 2019 ( none in 2020 due to covid)

The Chargers had to play in a soccer stadium and couldnt sell it out lol?

If you wanna talk about the past the Broncos have the better team, better Qb's and better fans!!!

bottom line you will be gone as soon as the Chargers go on a losing streak, gonna start this week when they actually play a team with a starting QB.
                              Nice job. You are way too predictable. Instant trophy polish. That’s not going to help your present my orange colored Oompa Loompa donk friend

Comment

Working...
                              X