Chargers future ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers future ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived

The Chargers found their franchise left tackle. I was already sold in the pre-season, this kid is legit.

he had 53 snaps vs chase young (2020 DROY) and what happened?

hurries - 0

pressures - 0

hits - 0

sacks - 0

Last edited by baphamet; 09-14-2021, 02:31 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    The Chargers found their franchise left tackle. I was already sold in the pre-season, this kid is legit.

he had 53 snaps vs chase young (2001 DPOY) and what happened?

hurries - 0

pressures - 0

hits - 0

sacks - 0

Wrap it up I guess. The Lombardi has it's home chosen after week one of the 2021-22 NFL season. League MVP is wrapped up in the left tackle as well!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

Wrap it up I guess. The Lombardi has it's home chosen after week one of the 2021-22 NFL season. League MVP is wrapped up in the left tackle as well!!!
      Yep beating a team with their back up qb having to replace the starter is a huge win.....lol

Will see how good the Chargers are in the next couple weeks. I wont take anything away from them you can only beat who is on your schedule and who is healthy. I did see Herbert throw away the game and then the Charger D get him another chance. They beat Dallas and KC who wont have back up Qbs playing I will be impressed.
      sigpic

Comment

literally was just talking about one rookie and his matchup against last year's DPOY

salty much?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Yep beating a team with their back up qb having to replace the starter is a huge win.....lol
          the defense was better against the starter, nice excuse though. oh and i wasn't even bragging about the win, I was bragging about our LT.

Will see how good the Chargers are in the next couple of weeks. I won't take anything away from them you can only beat who is on your schedule and who is healthy. I did see Herbert throw away the game and then the Charger D get him another chance. They beat Dallas and KC who won't have backup Qbs playing I will be impressed.

threw the game away by getting the ball back with 6:43 left in regulation and never letting Washington have it back again.

man.....herbert sucks! look at him throwing that game away!

KC and especially Dallas don't have a defense anywhere near what Washington had, they will get torched. also, the chargers receivers dropped 6 passes yesterday as well as a phantom fumble in the redzone. the game being that close was a fluke, Washington got dominated on both sides of the ball and it didn't matter if it was their starter or back up in there.

I do see Dallas and KC as really fun games to watch, that's for sure!

Last edited by baphamet; 09-13-2021, 06:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

washington is a better win than the giants. don't be scared donk fans, your team still looked good, I'm excited for our games as well but we are still gonna sweep you though!
            sigpic

Comment

the defense was better against the starter, nice excuse though. oh and i wasn't even bragging about the win, I was bragging about our LT.

threw the game away by getting the ball back with 6:43 left in regulation and never letting Washington have it back again.

man.....herbert sucks! look at him throwing that game away!

KC and especially Dallas don't have a defense anywhere near what Washington had, they will get torched. also, the chargers receivers dropped 6 passes yesterday as well as a phantom fumble in the redzone. the game being that close was a fluke, Washington got dominated on both sides of the ball and it didn't matter if it was their starter or back up in there.

I do see Dallas and KC as really fun games to watch, that's for sure!

It doesn't matter how good your defense is when your offense cant move the ball.
              sigpic

Comment

It doesn't matter how good your defense is when your offense cant move the ball.

424 yards on offense as well as 14-19 on third down against one of if not the best defense they will face this year isn't moving the ball?

get your head out of your ass and find your A-game, you're embarrassing yourself again!
                sigpic

Comment

424 yards on offense as well as 14-19 on third down against one of if not the best defense they will face this year isn't moving the ball?

get your head out of your ass and find your A-game, you're embarrassing yourself again!
                  You scored 20 pts!
                  Your game winning touchdown drive was 3 plays for 3 yards. Meaning your team was held to 13 pts til a fumble at the 3 yard line. Not a long drive but a gift from your defense.

Lets continue this conversation next week after your play an offense with actual weapons!
                  sigpic

Comment

You scored 20 pts!
                    Your game winning touchdown drive was 3 plays for 3 yards. Meaning your team was held to 13 pts til a fumble at the 3 yard line. Not a long drive but a gift from your defense.

Lets continue this conversation next week after your play an offense with actual weapons!
                    the "gift" was the refs calling an incomplete pass a fumble.

watch that fumble on the 3 and tell me with a straight face that was actually a fumble and not an incomplete pass. yes, we will talk about it next week when the chargers face swiss cheese for defense when they play the cowboys. the offensive line just faced arguably the best defensive line in football and worked them all day. oh and herbert doing whatever he wanted against that defense.

14-19 on third down

what do you think is going to happen when the chargers face lesser defenses?

the chargers also had 6 dropped passes, they played far from perfect but other than that int, herbert was still the dominant herbert from last season playing agaionst an elite defense. he also seemed more accurate in the shorter and intermediate throws, which was a concern of mine last season.

sigpic

Comment

literally was just talking about one rookie and his matchup against last year's DPOY

salty much?
                      Not salty at all, but jumping the gun on the season or players after week 1 is a bit out there, even for you!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

washington is a better win than the giants. don't be scared donk fans, your team still looked good, I'm excited for our games as well but we are still gonna sweep you though!
                        This is what I mean Baph!!! How can you gauge beating Washington is better than the Giants after week one??? Neither team is the same as last year. Then you said LAC played "one of if not the best defense they will face this year".... It's been ONE WEEK!!!! I know you're better than that! I've seen you state things in years past that you can't gauge teams or players for a few weeks in the season. What's different this year???
                        sigpic

Comment

Not salty at all, but jumping the gun on the season or players after week 1 is a bit out there, even for you!!!
                          One of my closest friends is a Mets fan. Early in the season, he texted me a screenshot of the first place Mets and 4th place Yankees with the caption "I gotta get this in now before it all goes downhill."

I see this as the same scenario but at this time I really don't think it'll go downhill for the Bolts. We'll see come November.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

One of my closest friends is a Mets fan. Early in the season, he texted me a screenshot of the first place Mets and 4th place Yankees with the caption "I gotta get this in now before it all goes downhill."

I see this as the same scenario but at this time I really don't think it'll go downhill for the Bolts. We'll see come November.
                            I can agree with the highlighted line, but I'm not calling the season after one week. A lot can and will change over the next 4 weeks, then we'll see where everyone is.
                            sigpic

Comment

How long before he’s hurt? Slater is good but there’s one thing I’ve come to expect from the NFL and that is that the Chargers oline (the team in general) will be decimated with injuries at some point. I hope they stay healthy though because our dline vs your oline will be fun to watch.

Also how’d he do run blocking? That was a big concern I had with him coming out, I didn’t think he’d be even average as a run blocker at RT (for us).

By the way, Chase Young was defensive rookie of the year with 7.5 sacks, Aaron Donald was the DPOY.

Comment

Working...
                              X