Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbert can do whatever he wants.....lol!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbert can do whatever he wants.....lol!!!

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    herbert was able to do pretty much whatever he wanted to that secondary and I definitely don't see that changing against the Cowboys this week.
    Laugh out loud!!!! Only thing Herbert does when he wants is throw picks!!!!!
    3 ints on the season despite having an All Pro LT lol!!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Laugh out loud!!!! Only thing Herbert does when he wants is throw picks!!!!!
    3 ints on the season despite having an All Pro LT lol!!!!
    all you can do is make stuff up huh? herbert did anything he wanted against the WFT, slater is a future all pro IMO

keep talking, son. your team is still going to get swept by the chargers and you will be nowhere to be found when it happens.
    baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-19-2021, 06:23 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

hey 58miller? hows the "top 3 best QB in the league lock" doing?

it's comical that you haven't gloated about TB yet, kind of ironic considering he is likely the best QB the Broncos have had since manning retired.
      sigpic

Comment

hey 58miller? hows the "top 3 best QB in the league lock" doing?

it's comical that you haven't gloated about TB yet, kind of ironic considering he is likely the best QB the Broncos have had since manning retired.
        How's last place in the AFC West heading into week three feel?

Don't worry, polish your trophies...oh wait...I mean, watch Herbert highlights instead.

Comment

all you can do is make stuff up huh? herbert did anything he wanted against the WFT, slater is a future all pro IMO

keep talking, son. your team is still going to get swept by the chargers and you will be nowhere to be found when it happens.
          You are on record saying Herbert can do whtever he wants! Why is his offense averaging 18.5 pts a game?
          Does he want to throw more int's than td's?
          sigpic

Comment

You are on record saying Herbert can do whtever he wants! Why is his offense averaging 18.5 pts a game?
            Does he want to throw more int's than td's?
            im on record saying he could do whatever he anted in week 1 against the WFT. why is it that you can only misquote me and think that's smack? literally, all you do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

How's last place in the AFC West heading into week three feel?

Don't worry, polish your trophies...oh wait...I mean, watch Herbert highlights instead.
              it's a good thing the season is 17 games long and not only 2, huh? you do realize that the chargers start the season with the toughest part of their schedule and the donkos the easiest part of theirs, right? the donks face bottom 5 teams the first three weeks of the season.

come talk to me in January after your teams' been swept by the chargers and are eliminated from the playoffs.
              sigpic

Comment

It’s always dangerous having fun at any QB when you’ve got Teddy Bridgewater calling snaps. But hey, the Donks have defeated 2 NFL teams - that’s an awesome step forward.

Comment

it's a good thing the season is 17 games long and not only 2, huh? you do realize that the chargers start the season with the toughest part of their schedule and the donkos the easiest part of theirs, right? the donks face bottom 5 teams the first three weeks of the season.

come talk to me in January after your teams' been swept by the chargers and are eliminated from the playoffs.
                  Playing 7-9 WFT and the Cowboys who were 6-10 is the hardest part of your schedule?
                  sigpic

Comment

Jameis Herbert is going to do that to this Denver defense?
                    ​​​​
                    He will be eaten alive if he is forced to throw as much as he did vs WFT......and we know the Chargers have no run game. My guess is it won't be long before you Chargers fans are reminiscing about the good old days when Phil just blew it at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Jameis Herbert is going to do that to this Denver defense?
                      ​​​​
                      He will be eaten alive if he is forced to throw as much as he did vs WFT......and we know the Chargers have no run game. My guess is it won't be long before you Chargers fans are reminiscing about the good old days when Phil just blew it at the end.
                      November 28th can't get here quick enough. The sparkler offense is going to receive a beating they won't soon forget and then we can hear baph embarrass himself by complaining about how the game wasn't fair because of EVERYTHING BAPH MAKES UP.

Baph will not get any sleep the night of Nov 27......way too much anxiety will be swirling in his head......maybe even some tears on his teddy bear .
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Playing 7-9 WFT and the Cowboys who were 6-10 is the hardest part of your schedule?
                        followed by KC, raiders, browns, ravens. meanwhile, the broncos play 3 of the worst teams in football and their fans are here running mouth like they just won the SB
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

November 28th can't get here quick enough. The sparkler offense is going to receive a beating they won't soon forget and then we can hear baph embarrass himself by complaining about how the game wasn't fair because of EVERYTHING BAPH MAKES UP.

Baph will not get any sleep the night of Nov 27......way too much anxiety will be swirling in his head......maybe even some tears on his teddy bear .
                          keep telling yourself that, my prediction is by then you will be back to talking smack clipboards, grammar, and talking about my mom because that's what you always do when i get under your thin ass donkey skin.
                          baphamet
                          Recovering Smackaholic
                          Last edited by baphamet; 09-21-2021, 09:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

followed by KC, raiders, browns, ravens. meanwhile, the broncos play 3 of the worst teams in football and their fans are here running mouth like they just won the SB
                            Your team is 1-1 vs two teams that had losing records last year and your the one running your mouth about your Qb doing whatever he wants and then he throws 2 picks in a loss.

As far as the Broncos they have won two games they should have won nothing more nothing less!
                            sigpic

Comment

Your team is 1-1 vs two teams that had losing records last year and your the one running your mouth about your Qb doing whatever he wants and then he throws 2 picks in a loss.

As far as the Broncos they have won two games they should have won nothing more nothing less!
                              oh so you're backing off my point about the strength of schedules? okay, next.

in response to WFT's defense being a little over-rated.......

possibly but the WFT DL was much better against the giants. keep in mind that the chargers didn't even need to feature austin ekeler in the passing game and he remains a big part of that passing attack. herbert was able to do pretty much whatever he wanted to that secondary and I definitely don't see that changing against the Cowboys this week.
                              at this point, what I want to know is........are you really trolling? or do you seriously have learning disabilities or something?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X