Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbert can do whatever he wants.....lol!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Chargers just won their version of the SB.
    A big win in KC has now bought Herbert a decade of mistake free football in their fans eyes.
    I feel sorry for the Coaches, Oline, RBs, Officials, Dline, ST, and DBs that will now be thrown under the bus and continually run over.

​​​​​​
    every game the chargers have played has been far from mistake-free football and that includes herb. he's made mistakes, he's missed wide-open targets because he locked on to Keenan Allen. herbert is still a working progress. I give herbert a lot of credit for that win but the defensive gameplan in KC deserves just as much credit IMO
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Laugh out loud!!!! Only thing Herbert does when he wants is throw picks!!!!!
      3 ints on the season despite having an All Pro LT lol!!!!
      figured I would leave this here for your viewing pleasure!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FEw8HzQX0AIQMbj?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	8385348
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Herbert looks legit. I like his quick release and he runs better then I expected.

Special teams.... Needs improvement (as always for the Chargers).

Run defense actually wasn't terrible tonight.

Congrats on your team's win.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Cook is overrated and their second-best receiving TE. I'd blame the pick-6 on him because he probably ran the wrong route. Cook = Bridgewater
            Herbert seems solid, and the team is drafting OL to grow with him. Smart org.

Denver needs to replace its OL via the draft to hold onto fourth place in the division.
            I hope Lock gets re-signed to compete for the starting rights again. Hope.

We are losing this game. Teddy is Teddy.

Comment

hahahaha! you're just embarrassing yourself at this point but you are too clueless to realize it of course!

"all herbert does when he wants is throw picks"

"joey bosa is a bust"

two absolutely idiotic takes.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

Cook is overrated and their second-best receiving TE. I'd blame the pick-6 on him because he probably ran the wrong route. Cook = Bridgewater
                Herbert seems solid, and the team is drafting OL to grow with him. Smart org.

Denver needs to replace its OL via the draft to hold onto fourth place in the division.
                I hope Lock gets re-signed to compete for the starting rights again. Hope.

We are losing this game. Teddy is Teddy.
                I'm not sure cook is rated that high? our TE's are solid but they have made some mistakes. all of our receivers have made mistakes that have led to points for the other team. there was a pass to austin ekeler that bounced off his helmet into the hands of the other team.

this isn't to say herbert hasn't struggled at times. the times he has struggled have always been when consistent pressure has gotten to him. but for some reason, he wouldn't scramble out of the pocket like he was doing last year.

that changed against the steelers. It's as if they took the shackles off and are now letting him run freely when a play isn't there.
                sigpic

Comment

hahahaha! you're just embarrassing yourself at this point but you are too clueless to realize it of course!

"all herbert does when he wants is throw picks"

"joey bosa is a bust"

two absolutely idiotic takes.
                  Lol! No I called out you for saying Herbert can do what he wants in two game he put up 17 & 20 pts!!!!

Herbert has had great games but those games were not them! Of course you would bring up a great game Herbert had to try and argue that he did whatever he wanted vs Dallas and WFT! I still don't believe he did whatever he wanted in those games!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol! No I called out you for saying Herbert can do what he wants in two game he put up 17 & 20 pts!!!!
                    I quoted you word for word. which is more than you offer me when you twist my words to mean what you want them to mean.

Herbert has had great games but those games were not them! Of course you would bring up a great game Herbert had to try and argue that he did whatever he wanted vs Dallas and WFT! I still don't believe he did whatever he wanted in those games!
                    there you go lying again, I was talking about one game (you even quoted it in this thread's original post you doofus) and I was correct. herbert has done that in multiple games this season now, gets the ball with more than 4 minutes left in the game and the other team's offense never sees the ball again.

Last edited by baphamet; 11-26-2021, 01:05 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I quoted you word for word. which is more than you offer me when you twist my words to mean what you want them to mean.

there you go lying again, I was talking about one game (you even quoted it in this thread's original post you doofus) and I was correct. herbert has done that in multiple games this season now, gets the ball with more than 4 minutes left in the game and the other team's offense never sees the ball again.

What week was that thread made 9-19 the same day the Chargers lost to Dallas 20-17 the week before they won 20-16. That is the context of the thread!!!! Your the one lying now trying to act like I said Herbert sucks! Never said that, only called you out for saying he can do whatever he wants. Scoring 18.5 pts a game is not doing whatever you want as a Qb in my opinion!
                      sigpic

Comment

What week was that thread made 9-19 the same day the Chargers lost to Dallas 20-17 the week before they won 20-16. That is the context of the thread!!!! Your the one lying now trying to act like I said Herbert sucks! Never said that, only called you out for saying he can do whatever he wants. Scoring 18.5 pts a game is not doing whatever you want as a Qb in my opinion!
                        READ THE POST YOU QUOTED AGAIN. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU'RE THIS DENCE, YOU ARE A TROLL, NOTHING MORE.

possibly but the WFT DL was much better against the giants. keep in mind that the chargers didn't even need to feature austin ekeler in the passing game and he remains a big part of that passing attack. herbert was able to do pretty much whatever he wanted to that secondary and I definitely don't see that changing against the Cowboys this week.
                        #1 that post was made on 9/17 two days before the cowboys game.

#2 a 5-year-old can read that and know the chargers haven't even played the cowboys yet and just talking about the WFT.

you lie to talk smack every single day, you will never be anything more than a pathetic troll and beneath me.

sigpic

Comment

READ THE POST YOU QUOTED AGAIN. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU'RE THIS DENCE, YOU ARE A TROLL, NOTHING MORE.

#1 that post was made on 9/17 two days before the cowboys game.

#2 a 5-year-old can read that and know the chargers haven't even played the cowboys yet and just talking about the WFT.

you lie to talk smack every single day, you will never be anything more than a pathetic troll and beneath me.

Your as big a liar on these boards!!!

I spoke about one thing you said after a game just like you did here:

even though the receivers have not done him any favors herbert has not been good over the last two games. a lot of it is due to crappy play-calling as well but he has struggled with consistency.

Biggest hypocrite on the boards, no one can call you out without you responding with a tantrum filled post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Your as big a liar on these boards!!!

I spoke about one thing you said after a game just like you did here:

Biggest hypocrite on the boards, no one can call you out without you responding with a tantrum filled post.
                            you are making no sense at all dude. you straight up lied AGAIN about me saying herbert can do whatever he wanted to both WFT and the cowboys. I have no idea what you think you proved by quoting a completely different post referencing a completely different game.

yeah, herbert has been inconsistent at times, your point? did I say all he knows how to do is throw int's? did I say he's unstoppable? no, I said he could do anything he wanted against the WFT secondary.

you keep trying to save face but I will continue to light you up like a Christmas tree every single time you make crap up about what I say just so you can talk smack. you simply don't have the mental capacity to actually talk football, it's quite sad really.
                            sigpic

Comment

you are making no sense at all dude. you straight up lied AGAIN about me saying herbert can do whatever he wanted to both WFT and the cowboys. I have no idea what you think you proved by quoting a completely different post referencing a completely different game.

yeah, herbert has been inconsistent at times, your point? did I say all he knows how to do is throw int's? did I say he's unstoppable? no, I said he could do anything he wanted against the WFT secondary.

you keep trying to save face but I will continue to light you up like a Christmas tree every single time you make crap up about what I say just so you can talk smack. you simply don't have the mental capacity to actually talk football, it's quite sad really.
                              You said he could do whatever he wants! Fact not a lie, I said scoring 20 is not doing whatever you want! You then lied and spin and spin everything but thats still what you said and you know it. Keep lying and calling people liars me and you both know the truth!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

You said he could do whatever he wants! Fact not a lie, I said scoring 20 is not doing whatever you want! You then lied and spin and spin everything but thats still what you said and you know it. Keep lying and calling people liars me and you both know the truth!!!!
                                I'm not going back and forth with that idiocy anymore, congrats on your win!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X