Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

You also can’t get blocked into the QB or you get called for going low. Probably the best non call I’ve seen so far this season was Simmons not getting called for landing on Jones, but of course they followed that up by penalizing Jones for running in and trying to separate guys before a fight starts.

I think you’re allowed to arm sweep the QB from the ankles though lol
    I think defensive players are now being taught to not run past the QB too quickly/closely in case the breeze blows them over. Maybe they should watch Bob Ross and his "one hair and some air" technique.

This would have been the old style Bob Ross as a coach:

(used to luv watching Bob Ross!!)

Comment

A thread aimed just at trashing officials would bring this forum together like never before!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        A thread aimed just at trashing officials would bring this forum together like never before!
        then lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Alright, that's way too much lovey dovey get-alongey for my taste.

Back to the smack at hand.

Gotta say, it's real nice being the clear class of the division again. The only team to truly dominate all of our opposition.

Feels reaaalll good.

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            Alright, that's way too much lovey dovey get-alongey for my taste.

Back to the smack at hand.

Gotta say, it's real nice being the clear class of the division again. The only team to truly dominate all of our opposition.

Feels reaaalll good.

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts.
            I haven't seen you in here in a looooong time my man. so I'm gonna have to lay into you a bit.

your team is the class of the division now because you beat up on two bad teams and haven't played one divisional game???

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I haven't seen you in here in a looooong time my man. so I'm gonna have to lay into you a bit.

your team is the class of the division now because you beat up on two bad teams and haven't played one divisional game???

Just wait it might be 3 teams....

granted it's another poor team in the Jets <_<

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

2-0 > 1-1

No division games = No division games

So... yes?

Edit: Good to see you too.
                Last edited by LordTrychon; 09-23-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

So baphling....how are you going to handle us being 3 and 0 after the weekend and you at 1 and 2?

Not sure you can even hope to catch up to us with that gap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    So baphling....how are you going to handle us being 3 and 0 after the weekend and you at 1 and 2?

the broncos will be 3-0 but the chargers O is going to light up the chiefs. will it be enough to match mahomes? we shall see.

I kinda like that the broncos fans will be here beating their chest because they get to beat up on three bad teams in a row to start their season. It will make their downfall all that more satisfying.

Comment

the broncos will be 3-0 but the chargers O is going to light up the chiefs. will it be enough to match mahomes? we shall see.

I kinda like that the broncos fans will be here beating their chest because they get to beat up on three bad teams in a row to start their season. It will make their downfall all that more satisfying.
                      baph....you know the ole saying (or something like it), "3 wins in hand is better than 6 or more in the bush, or make that, hope factory"

Comment

baph....you know the ole saying (or something like it), "3 wins in hand is better than 6 or more in the bush, or make that, hope factory"
                        you were saying......

Comment

you were saying......
                          Yeah....I was sayin...we got 3 in hand. Sure you got a win, but when I went to school as a youngster, 3 was better than 2. Maybe arithmetic has changed since then.

Is this too confusing for you?

Maybe I'll use your logic, which might resonate with you......

The Broncos will be 4 and 0.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 09-26-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Solid win bap
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Chargers looked good today but that KC defense is awful.

Comment

Yeah....I was sayin...we got 3 in hand. Sure you got a win, but when I went to school as a youngster, 3 was better than 2. Maybe arithmetic has changed since then.

Is this too confusing for you?

Maybe I'll use your logic, which might resonate with you......

The Broncos will be 4 and 0.

do you read your own posts? "hope factory" is correct!

Comment

Working...
                                X