Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    just an absolute embarrassment of a loss. chargers always gonna charger no matter who the coach is and no matter who the players are.

lots of players missing for both teams but that's still no excuse. yet another trap ganme choke job by the chargers.........

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

In years past people were trashing the living (explicit) out of each other. Those were the good ol days, lots of fun and banter,

let me get this started….

Herbert >Bridgewaters

I can say that for you, you are one of the few posters here (anti-broncos) that makes talking smack fun. Heck, even my Dad hated the broncos and called them the Donkies. So talking trash and taking it is second nature to me with regard to the Denver Broncos. Whatever you, or anyone else, has to say about the Broncos I've probably heard at least once before. Keep at it, because I am certainly enjoying our banter.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

We are living in a more loving and gentle time.......which in smack is kind of creepy!!

In years past people were trashing the living (explicit) out of each other. Those were the good ol days, lots of fun and banter,

let me get this started….

Herbert >Bridgewaters

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

yeah even arap got soft wants to hug everyone now, including baph.
    We are living in a more loving and gentle time.......which in smack is kind of creepy!!

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied

I agree.....it has nothing to do with trash and this sure is turning into a soft version of Smack. Heck I'm not big on smack, but what is this turning into, a group hug?

yeah even arap got soft wants to hug everyone now, including baph.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

We need to move today’s win by the Bolts vs KC out of this “trash” thread.
    I agree.....it has nothing to do with trash and this sure is turning into a soft version of Smack. Heck I'm not big on smack, but what is this turning into, a group hug?

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied

Forgive me baphling....I thought this was the smack section. Meant to say this....

Hey baph, how are you? Great win for The Chargers today!! They look like a playoff team. So many weapons!! And isn't that Herbert a great young QB?!!

Good luck this season!
    We need to move today’s win by the Bolts vs KC out of this “trash” thread.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    No call on the helmet hit on star receiver Adams. Not good.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

do you read your own posts? "hope factory" is correct!
    Forgive me baphling....I thought this was the smack section. Meant to say this....

Hey baph, how are you? Great win for The Chargers today!! They look like a playoff team. So many weapons!! And isn't that Herbert a great young QB?!!

Good luck this season!

Last edited by CanDB; 09-26-2021, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    This whole thread in a sentence:
    Waaaaaah the refs aren't fair!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-26-2021, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

I do read my posts....makes me smarter.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied

KC was playing well on defense until in-game adjustments were made. the chargers run defense remains a huge liability, though.
    I haven't gotten to see anything but highlights, why is that a liability? Where's the weakness?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied

KC was playing well on defense until in-game adjustments were made. the chargers run defense remains a huge liability, though.
    Agreed but overall you have a very good D, they showed up today. I’m not sure what you guys were doing in the red zone though??

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Chargers looked good today but that KC defense is awful.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Yeah....I was sayin...we got 3 in hand. Sure you got a win, but when I went to school as a youngster, 3 was better than 2. Maybe arithmetic has changed since then.

Is this too confusing for you?

Maybe I'll use your logic, which might resonate with you......

The Broncos will be 4 and 0.
    So baphling....how are you going to handle us being 3 and 0 after the weekend and you at 1 and 2?

Not sure you can even hope to catch up to us with that gap!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X