Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baphs Predicts A Chargers Sweep!!!!!

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

all you can do is make stuff up huh? herbert did anything he wanted against the WFT, slater is a future all pro IMO

keep talking, son. your team is still going to get swept by the chargers and you will be nowhere to be found when it happens.
    Baphs has predicted a Charger Sweep this season!!!! I dont agree with him but I give him props for saying it because the Chargers havent swept the Broncos since 2010!!!
    sigpic

why did you feel this deserved its own thread? I already put it out there for all to see before the season started. maybe if you actually read more, instead of just mindlessly running your mouth, you would have seen it.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...21-predictions
    sigpic

Comment

Must be a slow day for 58…

Comment

why did you feel this deserved its own thread? I already put it out there for all to see before the season started. maybe if you actually read more, instead of just mindlessly running your mouth, you would have seen it.

I am impressed how straight up you are about Broncos vs Chargers.

Your back pedal on Slater being an All Pro.

And your claim that Herbert can do whatever he wants despite his 2 tds to 3 ints and running an offense that is averaging 18.5 pts is old school Baphs. I hope you stick to clear predictions like the sweep and 5-1 in the division. Those you will either be right or wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          Must be a slow day for 58…
          Where is your smack thread? Pats gonna win the East this year?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Where is your smack thread? Pats gonna win the East this year?
            Not if they don’t start scoring TDs. FGs won’t get it done.

Comment

Good grief baph, you of all people accusing someone of "mindlessly running their mouth".

You've always been a mega hypocrite that enjoys embarrassing himself baph. Thanks for the never ending comedy.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I am impressed how straight up you are about Broncos vs Chargers.

Your back pedal on Slater being an All Pro.

And your claim that Herbert can do whatever he wants despite his 2 tds to 3 ints and running an offense that is averaging 18.5 pts is old school Baphs. I hope you stick to clear predictions like the sweep and 5-1 in the division. Those you will either be right or wrong.
                ive said that slater will be a future all pro, you pretend that I said he would be an all pro his rookie year. i said herbert could do whatever he wanted in game one vs WFT, you pretend that i said he can do whatever he wants against any team.

you remember when I put you on ignore years ago? this is why. you purposely put words in my mouth in order to troll. keep it up and you will end up back on my ignore list.
                sigpic

Comment

58miller is a pathetic troll that can only talk smack if he makes stuff up.
                  sigpic

Comment

58miller is a pathetic troll that can only talk smack if he makes stuff up.
                    You predicted a sweep or did I make that up?
                    sigpic

Comment

ive said that slater will be a future all pro, you pretend that I said he would be an all pro his rookie year. i said herbert could do whatever he wanted in game one vs WFT, you pretend that i said he can do whatever he wants against any team.

you remember when I put you on ignore years ago? this is why. you purposely put words in my mouth in order to troll. keep it up and you will end up back on my ignore list.
                      Has this years All Pro team been announced yet or will it be in the future?

Bottom line Slater is an All Pro you will be right he doesn't make your gonna hear about it!!! If you dont like it then dont start predicting players will be All Pro's after one game!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Has this years All Pro team been announced yet or will it be in the future?
                        it's extremely idiotic that you would take this stance rather than take what I said for face value.

what you are pretending I said......... "Chargers ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived"

what I actually said......... "Chargers future ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived"

future
                        fyoo͞′chərnoun
                        1. The indefinite time yet to come.
                        2. Something that will happen in time to come.
                        3. A prospective or expected condition, especia

sigpic

Comment

You predicted a sweep or did I make that up?
                          goooood job!!!, you actually interpreted the English language correctly one time!
                          sigpic

Comment

it's extremely idiotic that you would take this stance rather than take what I said for face value.

what you are pretending I said......... "Chargers ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived"

what I actually said......... "Chargers future ALL Pro Left Tackle has arrived"

future
                            fyoo͞′chərnoun
                            1. The indefinite time yet to come.
                            2. Something that will happen in time to come.
                            3. A prospective or expected condition, especia

Yep future. I'll use it in a sentence.
                            In the future they will name the 2021 All Pro team. If Slater isnt named Baphs gonna hear about it!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep future. I'll use it in a sentence.
                              In the future they will name the 2021 All Pro team. If Slater isnt named Baphs gonna hear about it!!!!!
                              and there it is. I'm done being trolled by you.
                              Last edited by baphamet; 09-21-2021, 10:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X