Baphs Predicts A Chargers Sweep!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

and you will go directly onto my ignore list.
    If you cant handle it then go hide!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

If you cant handle it then go hide!
      yes, I will. I'm not going back and forth with you on this idiotic crap simply because you're not smart enough to interpret what I'm saying or (most likely) just trolling me.

either way, you're not worth it.
      sigpic

Comment

yes, I will. I'm not going back and forth with you on this idiotic crap simply because you're not smart enough to interpret what I'm saying or (most likely) just trolling me.

either way, you're not worth it.
        Weak!!!! You had no problem interpreting me saying Lock was one of my top Qbs to WATCH or were you trolling?

Bottom line I call you out when you make claims like Slater an All Pro, Sweep of the Broncos and Herbert can do whatever he wants besides throw more than 1 td.

You can dish it but cant take it period!!
        sigpic

Comment

Baphs has predicted a Charger Sweep this season!!!! I dont agree with him but I give him props for saying it because the Chargers havent swept the Broncos since 2010!!!
          you obsessed with baph much? Wow. You follow him around like a lost homeless donkydoodle, you know that orange colored curly haired breed. Seriously though man I swear all you talk about and post about are the chargers and baph. Visiting fans though this is our job in your smack forum, that is all things donk smack. This being said on your own home forums smack board don’t you ever have anything else to say that’s relevant?
          Nuf said, the Chargers will sweep the Donks.

Word.

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-22-2021, 02:32 AM.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
            Must be a slow day for 58…
            you mean 50ain’t? Slow is giving him too much credit.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I am impressed how straight up you are about Broncos vs Chargers.

Your back pedal on Slater being an All Pro.

And your claim that Herbert can do whatever he wants despite his 2 tds to 3 ints and running an offense that is averaging 18.5 pts is old school Baphs. I hope you stick to clear predictions like the sweep and 5-1 in the division. Those you will either be right or wrong.
              In Herbert's defense it should be 4 interceptions, but the officials took one off the board last week with an awful PI call.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

In Herbert's defense it should be 4 interceptions, but the officials took one off the board last week with an awful PI call.
                haha i like how you mentioned the one questionable call against the cowboys vs how many against the chargers? let me guess, those were all legitimate calls, right?

would you like me to link all the questionable calls that have gone against the chargers in this short two-game season so far?

herberts phantom fumble when his arm was clearly going forward against WFT.
                the phantom sack against the cowboys
                the illegal shift penalty (the cowboys committed the same exact penalty and it never got called)
                this: https://media1.tenor.com/images/2d20...1be3/tenor.gif

but you want to talk about one questionable call?

Last edited by baphamet; 09-22-2021, 03:34 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

you obsessed with baph much? Wow. You follow him around like a lost homeless donkydoodle, you know that orange colored curly haired breed. Seriously though man I swear all you talk about and post about are the chargers and baph. Visiting fans though this is our job in your smack forum, that is all things donk smack. This being said on your own home forums smack board don’t you ever have anything else to say that’s relevant?
                  Nuf said, the Chargers will sweep the Donks.

Word.

yes sir and by that time this forum will be dead silent. but to understand 58miller's troll crusade against me you have to understand that he literally calls me "the bronco fan terrorist" and he thinks he's doing God's work by combating me with ridiculous trolling.

sigpic

Comment

haha i like how you mentioned the one questionable call against the cowboys vs how many against the chargers? let me guess, those were all legitimate calls, right?

would you like me to link all the questionable calls that have gone against the chargers in this short two-game season so far?

herberts phantom fumble when his arm was clearly going forward against WFT.
                    the phantom sack against the cowboys
                    the illegal shift penalty (the cowboys committed the same exact penalty and it never got called)
                    this: https://media1.tenor.com/images/2d20...1be3/tenor.gif

but you want to talk about one questionable call?

At least you put up some yards though right, I mean, that’s better than a win!! Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X