No announcement yet.

The Bucs / pats On SNF (Can not wait!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bucs / pats On SNF (Can not wait!)

Tom and Gronk coming back for an unfriendly visit on Sunday Night. BB will go 1 and 3, and realize that it was Brady more than him. That had he given Brady a little more in terms of weapons, and yes, fun, he would not have had such a decline. Sure, it may not be a blow out, but another loss is not going to taste good, and at the hands of his QB/TE greats.

And you bet Brady will be motivated, after losing to The Rams, and after the way he left town.

Try to crack a smile Bill, before or after the game. But wait, why start now?

Bucs 52-7.

Both are in their feelings, but Tom has the arsenal to express those feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Bucs 52-7.

Both are in their feelings, but Tom has the arsenal to express those feelings.
      so you think I should play Gronk in fantasy this week?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I thought you were joking, then I just saw. I thought I had him. I do, but in the other league.

Oh and yes.

Comment

I thought you were joking, then I just saw. I thought I had him. I do, but in the other league.

Oh and yes.
          Ha ha....sometimes I forget which league my player is in, and whether my player is in Standard vs PPR rules. Heck, one guy gets 5 points in standard and in PPR that same player gets you 15 points because of receptions. That's why good receivers are so much more valuable in PPR!! As for Gronk, in Standard he has to get you TDs...haha, me in this case. So how many of those 52 points can I expect from the big guy??

Comment

All the drama going into this game but it is going to be a bad day for Bill! He just doesn't have the horsepower to keep up with Tom & the bucs O and they are going to feast on the rookie.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              All the drama going into this game but it is going to be a bad day for Bill! He just doesn't have the horsepower to keep up with Tom & the bucs O and they are going to feast on the rookie.
              too bad it isn’t bucs vs bolts
              it would at least give everyone a glimpse of what the SB would look like

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

too bad it isn’t bucs vs bolts
                it would at least give everyone a glimpse of what the SB would look like

Maybe wait for your team to get a win vs a team with a winning record before predicting a SB appearance.

sigpic

Comment

Oh and yes.
                  Gronkowski's watching Brokeback Mountain with his old lady this weekend. Shoulda put a claim in on Dalton Schultz.

Comment

A perfect theme song for all the Tom Brady simps.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Gronkowski's watching Brokeback Mountain with his old lady this weekend. Shoulda put a claim in on Dalton Schultz.
                      I wanted to see Gronk in Foxboro tomorrow. I think Brady would have either used him for a decoy, or thrown 3 TDs to him....to make a point.

Haha...in that league my back up is Tonyan, who is a "start" according one source, and a "sit" in another.

Comment

I wanted to see Gronk in Foxboro tomorrow. I think Brady would have either used him for a decoy, or thrown 3 TDs to him....to make a point.

Haha...in that league my back up is Tonyan, who is a "start" according one source, and a "sit" in another.
                        Tonyan and Gronk are kinda the same player. You're basically hoping they score touchdowns, because they don't see many looks outside the 20s. Difference is Gronk is Tommy's binky. Rodgers will go an entire game without looking at anybody not wearing 17. You can do a hell of a lot worse than Tonyan though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Tonyan and Gronk are kinda the same player. You're basically hoping they score touchdowns, because they don't see many looks outside the 20s. Difference is Gronk is Tommy's binky. Rodgers will go an entire game without looking at anybody not wearing 17. You can do a hell of a lot worse than Tonyan though.
                          Accurate assessment! Tonyan needs to catch the ball in the end zone. I find it so interesting being in PPR and Non PPR leagues, because it completely changes the effect of receivers, including RBs of course. If a receiver catches a bunch of passes for short yards and does not score a TD, their numbers can be quite small...whereas the same player in PPR could do well. I remember playing against a team with Leveon Bell, and in the last Q that dang Roethlisberger just threw one pass after another to him as he stepped out of the backfield...it got kind of nauseating as my opponent was catching up to me. Of course he scored the winning TD on the last play of the game on Monday Night, to barely beat me. That was a fantasy game I'll never forget. Maybe it was you Spice??!!

How many times have you played someone and one of their top players had few points into the latter part of the game, and then scored about 20 more in seemingly no time?

Comment

2 teams in very different places - I anticipate the Bucs winning by 17 points.

Comment

Working...
                            X