• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Broncos1963
    Ring of Famer

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that's mainly what I'm talking about. I definitely did not expect Lamar to throw for over 300 yards against the Broncos.
    If I were to guess, everyone at dove valley believed the DBs could hold their own while everyone else focused on stopping the run. Honestly, they should have been able to do just that. Maybe they read too much of their own media praise. More disappointing, to me, Fangio didn't adjust anything.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Lock was who many of us thought, just very bad. Made worse by an OC who is just very bad.

The defense, on the whole played pretty well. Front 7 was good but hamstrung by a terrible scheme. Thanks Vic. Safeties were very good. The vaunted DBs were, uh, well, something opposite of good.
    that's mainly what I'm talking about. I definitely did not expect Lamar to throw for over 300 yards against the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    Ring of Famer

• Broncos1963
    replied

with some made-up smack? It's all you got. nevermind lock, what happened to the defense you are always boasting about? play a real team for once maybe?
    Lock was who many of us thought, just very bad. Made worse by an OC who is just very bad.

The defense, on the whole played pretty well. Front 7 was good but hamstrung by a terrible scheme. Thanks Vic. Safeties were very good. The vaunted DBs were, uh, well, something opposite of good.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I would respond but your weak ace would probably block me cause your an emo socal living in a corn field!!!!
    with some made-up smack? It's all you got. nevermind lock, what happened to the defense you are always boasting about? play a real team for once maybe?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    so how did your #3 QB in the league do today?
    I would respond but your weak ace would probably block me cause your an emo socal living in a corn field!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied
    so how did your #3 QB in the league do today?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    started a topic Congrats on the Ravens dominant win!

Congrats on the Ravens dominant win!

Ravens with a dominant win!
    Broncos need to learn from this loss.
Working...
X