Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baph! NoRing! Congrats On The Chargers Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baph! NoRing! Congrats On The Chargers Win.

Not much else needs to be said. The Raiders need to stop their slow starts. It looks like anything after 14 points is guaranteed as a loss.

First off, I need to get a Hunter Renfrow jersey ASAP.

Our o-line is holding us back. It's a bad line that plays OK in spurts, bad in more spurts.

Brandon Staley said the Chargers need to win fans. They didn't sway any away from Raider Nation tonight, but this game was perhaps a start.

It's now crowded in the division that I feel will play out for at least 3 teams until the last week of the season. Maybe all 4.

Until then, enjoy the win.

Dominant win by the bolts!
    Look like the team to beat through 4 games in the AFC West.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      Not much else needs to be said. The Raiders need to stop their slow starts. It looks like anything after 14 points is guaranteed as a loss.

Our o-line is holding us back. It's a bad line that plays OK in spurts, bad in more spurts.

Brandon Staley said the Chargers need to win fans. They didn't sway any away from Raider Nation tonight, but this game was perhaps a start.

It's now crowded in the division that I feel will play out for at least 3 teams until the last week of the season. Maybe all 4.

good game man. game played out really strange but it was overall the most complete game the chargers have played so far. I'm starting to love Bradon Staley as the coach.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Had me scared there in the 3rd BTW the bolts definitely proved their depth tonight shutting down the raiders completely in the 4th qtr. Renfrew has moves no doubt, get that Jersey, i felt that the Raiders could score at least 17 points against the Bolts. That was disappointing. Hell they didn’t even really need Williams out there to beat the Raiders.
        Don’t look at the stats DS. It’s ugly, really ugly. Austin Eckler 7.8 yds per carry over 100 yds rushing.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

funny thing is, this might be one of herberts worst performances

when the raiders got pressure it did seem to affect him, he was off on a few throws. I've honestly haven't noticed pressure ever affecting him all that much until tonight.
          Last edited by baphamet; 10-04-2021, 10:20 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            funny thing is, this might be one of herberts worst performances

when the raiders got pressure it did seem to affect him, he was off on a few throws. I've honestly haven't noticed pressure ever affecting him all that much him until tonight.
            That may have helped us, were it not for

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Austin Eckler 7.8 yds per carry over 100 yds rushing.

Comment

I wasn't able to watch the game so I have nothing of value to say. But, congratulations to the Chargers. This season will be interesting to watch. Mental toughness and team character will likely win the AFC-W.

Comment

Good win for the Chargers and one that can really help propel them forward. The running game got on track and that was huge.

Renfrow has been mentioned already, but man that guy is the Raiders MVP. He has an Ed McCaffrey feel about him with his energy. It's no surprise the fans go crazy for him.

The AFCW is shaping up nice and there is going to be some more good battles upcoming. Hopefully Teddy B is back to full strength soon

Comment

Working...
                X