Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridgewater, Lock, or someone else? Who do you want Denver fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

I wish. Would be more fun to be hungover then watch the Broncos.
    Did you mean tEddy is oUr qUeen bEe?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Well, who do you want now denver?

Lets

Comment

Well denver fans , now that you are 7-6 who do you want the rest of the way, Bridge or Lock?

Let’s

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Well denver fans , now that you are 7-6 who do you want the rest of the way, Bridge or Lock?

Let’s
          Doesn't matter, Fangio is gonna ride with Bridgewater.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Doesn't matter, Fangio is gonna ride with Bridgewater.
            neither one are the answer dude. like i said, it takes more than a good defense to win but you didn't listen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	60
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	8390275

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

neither one are the answer dude. like i said, it takes more than a good defense to win but you didn't listen.

What does it take to win Baphs?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                What does it take to win Baphs?
                all three phases. offense, defense, and ST. that's coach speak but it's true. you can win with a great defense and a running game but you need a competent QB who can at least manage the offense and not turn the ball over. just throwing little dink and dunks isn't going to cut it.

It's the same reason why I don't think the chargers are a legit SB contender this year even though they have one of the best young QB's in the game. it takes more than that.
                sigpic

Comment

all three phases. offense, defense, and ST. that's coach speak but it's true. you can win with a great defense and a running game but you need a competent QB who can at least manage the offense and not turn the ball over. just throwing little dink and dunks isn't going to cut it.

It's the same reason why I don't think the chargers are a legit SB contender this year even though they have one of the best young QB's in the game. it takes more than that.
                  I agree with this. Teddy has failed in big moments this year.

First big test vs Ravens - failed
                  First division game vs Vegas - failed
                  Big match up vs Cleveland -failed
                  Division on the line vs Chiefs - failed ( crapped the bed)

Played well in big wins over Dallas and the Chargers.
                  I dont have faith in him taking us 80 yards to win a game in thr final minutes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Let’s
                    Teddy is better than Lock. Teddy is mediocre to bad. Between those two: bridge.

My real wish is: Rypien. I don't see Denver making the playoffs. Rypien is smarter than Lock and has less fear than Teddy. Let him get real game experience so he's a better backup to whomever starts next year. Drew and Teddy needs to be on different teams next season.

None of this will be considered, I realize.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Teddy is better than Lock. Teddy is mediocre to bad. Between those two: bridge.

My real wish is: Rypien. I don't see Denver making the playoffs. Rypien is smarter than Lock and has less fear than Teddy. Let him get real game experience so he's a better backup to whomever starts next year. Drew and Teddy needs to be on different teams next season.

None of this will be considered, I realize.
                      Rypien!? If he were better than Lock he would be the #2 QB. They also would have released Lock last offseason if Rypien were better.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Rypien!? If he were better than Lock he would be the #2 QB. They also would have released Lock last offseason if Rypien were better.
                        Here is my point: neither Teddy or Drew will be with the team next year. I don't think Denver is making the playoffs, this season. Based on what I've seen this year, Drew looks as though he has regressed. I would like to see Rypien play, which is a direct answer to the question. I like pieces of Rypien's game when he has gotten to play.

As far as who is "better," based on current depth chart, I don't have as much faith in the objectiveness of the coaching staff as you. There's no way to know who's faith is accurate.

Comment

Here is my point: neither Teddy or Drew will be with the team next year. I don't think Denver is making the playoffs, this season. Based on what I've seen this year, Drew looks as though he has regressed. I would like to see Rypien play, which is a direct answer to the question. I like pieces of Rypien's game when he has gotten to play.

As far as who is "better," based on current depth chart, I don't have as much faith in the objectiveness of the coaching staff as you. There's no way to know who's faith is accurate.
                          Drew has regressed since Shurmur arrived.
                          He is a better for a Shannahan style offense that gets him out on the boot legs passes.
                          Don't understand why teams bring in coaches who only play their style of offense and not fit the team to the strengths of the players they have.
                          sigpic

Comment

So what is going on in New England? Arguably the best team in the AFC, just won a game vs their best division rival and their Qb only threw 3 passes.
                            Has almost identical stats to Teddy Two Gloves.
                            Whats your take on them? They seem to be a better team than Buffalo, Cleveland, Chargers, and the Bengals who all have franchise Qbs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any QB is going to look like they regressed when they thrown in in the middle of a game with no reps of practice with starters, and a game plan designed for TB. Rypien looked good against players who didn’t make the team that they are on.

Comment

Hopefully Bridgewater makes a full recovery. Football is obviously a violent sport, but hate to see players out on the field

Comment

Working...
                                X