Carr, Bridgewater, and Mahomes are all trash QB’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carr, Bridgewater, and Mahomes are all trash QB’s

Carr, well Carr is Carr, might as well call him Train as in Train Wreck. Complete trash today.

Bridgewater, well see what happens when, BAM, ints galore bad decisions, complete and utter trash

Mahomes, the most disappointing QB this year. I don’t think anybody saw this coming, a complete garbage dumpster in KC. Total trash.

The AFC West started out strong, what exactly happened. The Bolts need to carry this division I guess because what we have here folks is a heaping pile of trash in the aforementioned teams.

I’m still shaking my head looking at all of these blowout scores. What a complete and utter embarrassment to the AFCW.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

I suppose hyperbole is the currency of smack talk. You are the richest.

Herbert looks amazing, congratulations on finding a unicorn. Mahomes, and the Chiefs, believed their own hype (speaking of hyperbole). Carr plays good more often than "garbage." Then there is Teddy...ah Teddy. I like him as a dude but he is reverting to the mean, which is to say a mediocre to below average qb.

Good luck carrying the division. Lots of football left to play though.

Comment

NoRing walking into the smack section like

Carr is 2nd in the league in passing yards and in plays of over 20 yards. He's carried the Raiders to a winning record with a bad offensive line and run game. He's been more on this year than off.

Bridgewater is above average. Won't take you over the top but will keep you there is you give him enough room to do so. Definitely the 4th QB in the division.

Mahomes is a recent former MVP and made the last two Super Bowls. He gets the benefit of the doubt until he's eliminated. Maybe the league caught up. Or the Bills are that good.

The fan of a 4-1 team shouldn't have to lie. You sound insecure, NoRing. What's the matter, lead not big enough after 5 games?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        NoRing walking into the smack section like

Carr is 2nd in the league in passing yards and in plays of over 20 yards. He's carried the Raiders to a winning record with a bad offensive line and run game. He's been more on this year than off.

Bridgewater is above average. Won't take you over the top but will keep you there is you give him enough room to do so. Definitely the 4th QB in the division.

Mahomes is a recent former MVP and made the last two Super Bowls. He gets the benefit of the doubt until he's eliminated. Maybe the league caught up. Or the Bills are that good.

The fan of a 4-1 team shouldn't have to lie. You sound insecure, NoRing. What's the matter, lead not big enough after 5 games?
        Your are one of the best past strokers of this board. And here you are stroking what happened in your first three games.

This is what you sound like: “well, um, like at least my, yes I mean MY QB is, um, is like, well, Um like number 2nd in passing yards, and, um, like well, also in plays, like um over 20 yards he also in 2nd place, um”

see how silly you sound DS?

Polish the stats all you want Carr has been complete trash in his last 2 games and you know it. First you claim he carries his team on his shoulders because of his O line and then suddenly “snap” just like that, overnight he cant do squat diddly. What is it DS, either he can or he cannot. Oh yeah, that depends on who he plays, I get it. Oh snap, it doesn’t matter who he plays he forgot how to do it I guess.

75% (1203 yds) of Carr’s 1605 passing yds in 5 games were produced in his first 3 games averaging 401 yds per game. He fell off the cliffs of insanity averaging a mere 201 yds per game in week 4 and 5 with only half the production output. 84% (21) of his 25 passing plays of 20+ yds were all accomplished in his first 3 games averaging 7 plays per game of 20+ yds. He quickly dropped to sub par QB averaging only 2 plays per game of 20+ passing yds in week 4 and 5. This is the definition of crash and burn DS.

You can and sit here in denial all you want, polish your first 3 games but after what has happened in week 4 and 5 cannot be glazed over as much as you would like to ignore those stats. It’s like saying well my trashy broken QB did this and you try to prop him up like a drunken fool stumbling out of a bar at night. Sorry man, Carr is complete Trash right now and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Your are one of the best past strokers of this board. And here you are stroking what happened in your first three games.
          While also mentioning the last two. It's called a season and the last time I checked, the Raiders aren't 0-2.

This is what you sound like: “well, um, like at least my, yes I mean MY QB is, um, is like, well, Um like number 2nd in passing yards, and, um, like well, also in plays, like um over 20 yards he also in 2nd place, um”

see how silly you sound DS?

Polish the stats all you want Carr has been complete trash in his last 2 games and you know it. First you claim he carries his team on his shoulders because of his O line...
          Because of the offensive line? That's not what I said.

and then suddenly “snap” just like that, overnight he cant do squat diddly. What is it DS, either he can or he cannot. Oh yeah, that depends on who he plays, I get it. Oh snap, it doesn’t matter who he plays he forgot how to do it I guess.
          Let me put it in terms that maybe you can understand. If Carr played like trash the first 5 games, the Raiders would be 0-5, reminiscent of his 2014 start. I'm sure you know this, but given that you're trying so hard to make a point, you lose focus. And the point.

I'll remind you that this thread is the current state of the QBs because of the last couple of games, which does not make a season.

75% (1203 yds) of Carr’s 1605 passing yds in 5 games were produced in his first 3 games averaging 401 yds per game. He fell off the cliffs of insanity averaging a mere 201 yds per game in week 4 and 5 with only half the production output. 84% (21) of his 25 passing plays of 20+ yds were all accomplished in his first 3 games averaging 7 plays per game of 20+ yds. He quickly dropped to sub par QB averaging only 2 plays per game of 20+ passing yds in week 4 and 5. This is the definition of crash and burn DS. You can and sit here in denial all you want, polish your first 3 games but after what has happened in week 4 and 5 cannot be glazed over as much as you would like to ignore those stats. It’s like saying well my trashy broken QB did this and you try to prop him up like a drunken fool stumbling out of a bar at night. Sorry man, Carr is complete Trash right now and you know it.
          Wait, so now we're talking about the first three games? That's funny, you just used the first three games to show where Carr regressed to, while I used the first three games to show you where Carr regressed from, but I'm the one talking about stats.

Here's an idea. The next time you whine about someone using stats to make a point, make sure you don't use the same stats to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

While also mentioning the last two. It's called a season and the last time I checked, the Raiders aren't 0-2.

Because of the offensive line? That's not what I said.

Let me put it in terms that maybe you can understand. If Carr played like trash the first 5 games, the Raiders would be 0-5, reminiscent of his 2014 start. I'm sure you know this, but given that you're trying so hard to make a point, you lose focus. And the point.

I'll remind you that this thread is the current state of the QBs because of the last couple of games, which does not make a season.

Wait, so now we're talking about the first three games? That's funny, you just used the first three games to show where Carr regressed to, while I used the first three games to show you where Carr regressed from, but I'm the one talking about stats.

Here's an idea. The next time you whine about someone using stats to make a point, make sure you don't use the same stats to make a point.

you brought up Carrs collective stats in 5 games overall to prop your QB up saying he’s 2nd in yards and 20+ plays in the league. All I did was point out the obvious, that is 75% plus of those stats all happened in the first 3 games. Quit your whining DS about what I said and move on already. This is not a show stopper man, how old are you anyways? You may not be as thick skinned as you think you are since you are so easily butt hurt and get extremely defensive over the smallest things. Grow some huevos man and stop being so sensitive.

Comment

you brought up Carrs collective stats in 5 games overall to prop your QB up saying he’s 2nd in yards and 20+ plays in the league. All I did was point out the obvious, that is 75% plus of those stats all happened in the first 3 games. Quit your whining DS about what I said and move on already. This is not a show stopper man, how old are you anyways? You may not be as thick skinned as you think you are since you are so easily butt hurt and get extremely defensive over the smallest things. Grow some huevos man and stop being so sensitive.
              Grow some huevos... from a guy who runs away when his team plays bad?

It's called a debate. What's with you, anyway? As soon as someone challenges you, you either disappear or try to move on. Come on man, have some fun! Have some punch.

Comment

Calls the guy with the #1 QB ranking "trash".

Comment

Working...
                X