Raider Weak!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider Weak!!!!!

Broncos Raiders!!!! This is a huge week for both teams coming off back to back losses. The winner of this game will get back on track and be right there in the AFC West race, the loser will have a hard time recovering!!!!

I' m not ready to throw in the towel like some bronco fairweathers who jumped shipped and join in with the slowcal Chargers 🔌 fans hating on Denver! Never turn on your own

Sorry D.S. ! Your team is gonna get their third loss in a row this week up In Denver! We will follow the Bears blue print and get the dub.
    broncos 23 raiders 13.

Carr's Mascara gonna being running after this one!

Last edited by 58Miller; 10-11-2021, 06:05 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Broncos Raiders!!!! This is a huge week for both teams coming off back to back losses. The winner of this game will get back on track and be right there in the AFC West race, the loser will have a hard time recovering!!!!

I' m not ready to throw in the towel like some bronco fairweathers who jumped shipped and join in with the slowcal Chargers 🔌 fans hating on Denver! Never turn on your own

Sorry D.S. ! Your team is gonna get their third loss in a row this week up In Denver! We will follow the Bears blue print and get the dub.
    broncos 23 raiders 13.

Carr's Mascara gonna being running after this one!

I too am not giving up, like a large number of Raider fans who had us in the Super Bowl 2 weeks ago.

Carr seems to play Denver better than he should. Denver has always had the pass rush to get him off his game, but it hasn't worked lately as Carr has won 4 of his last 5 against Denver and has a winning record of 7-6 vs. the Broncos.

On the flip side, he's 2-4 in Denver.

He's more good than bad, career wise and this year, but I can't get a read on him. The offensive line is not helping. The team was more distracted yesterday than they were willing to admit, and lost to the better team the week before. They can get back on track this week IF the Gruden issue isn't lingering in the locker room, assuming he's still coaching.

Denver has the run game advantage, but I think both defenses even out with how they play vs the other side of the ball. Both QBs have big play ability and just as much little play ability. If the Raiders FINALLY come out swinging, they'll win.

Raiders 30
    Broncos 26

Comment

This is a tough call, for all the reasons already listed. And, I have lost faith in the offensive play calling. All that said, with it in Denver...
      Broncos 27
      Raiders 24

Comment

Given the recent developments of Chucky's second surprise exit, Vanilla Greg Olson as offensive coordinator and Gruden no longer calling plays. I... I have no clue what's going to happen this Sunday. I don't know what the locker room energy is like at this time.

The Broncos could win 62-0 and I wouldn't be shocked. If the Raiders win, which I still think they can, it says what we said all along: Gruden's plays are exceptional, his play calling was abysmal.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Given the recent developments of Chucky's second surprise exit, Vanilla Greg Olson as offensive coordinator and Gruden no longer calling plays. I... I have no clue what's going to happen this Sunday. I don't know what the locker room energy is like at this time.

The Broncos could win 62-0 and I wouldn't be shocked. If the Raiders win, which I still think they can, it says what we said all along: Gruden's plays are exceptional, his play calling was abysmal.
          The last time a coaching change happened for the Raiders was after just 4 games in 2014. Derek Carr was rookie and the Raiders got their asses handed to them vs Miami losing 14-38 under Dennis Allen in London. Upon landing on Monday after a long 14 hour flight Allen was informed over the phone that he was fired. Can’t get any more disrespectful than that to at least show some level of professionalism and dignity to the man but instead it’s all done over the phone. Goes to show you the trashyness of the entire Raider organization top to bottom that has absolutely no class on how their handle their employees. Mike Shanahan 4 games, gone, Lane Kiffen, 4 games, gone. He trashed all of them publicly. No disrespect to Al Davis RIP but as a example of the sheer disfunction in the organizations history here’s what he said in a letter he sent to Kiffin when he got fired rather than confronting him face to face over the issues:

“Your making too many mistakes on the field, your a flat-out liar, a professional liar”. Al Davis whet on say in a press conference after Allen got fired “he conned me like he conned all you people”.

Fast forward to the Allen firing true very next game under interim coach Tony Sporano David Carr and the 0-4 Raiders came back and lit up the then 4-1 high powered offense San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers at the Coliseum going 18-34, 284 yds, 4 TDs with a 107.7 rating. In the end the Chargers and Philip Rivers proved to be too much for the Raiders and Nick Novak kicked the game winning field goal, 28-31 Chargers.
          4 games later the Denver Broncos beat the daylights out of the Raiders 41-17 at the Coliseum.

It’s hard to tell which trash is going to beat which trash but I’m taking the Broncos on this one by 3 points.

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 10-13-2021, 02:04 PM.
          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

The last time a coaching change happened for the Raiders was after just 4 games in 2014. Derek Carr was rookie and the Raiders got their asses handed to them vs Miami losing 14-38 under Dennis Allen in London. Upon landing on Monday after a long 14 hour flight Allen was informed over the phone that he was fired. Can’t get any more disrespectful than that to at least show some level of professionalism and dignity to the man but instead it’s all done over the phone. Goes to show you the trashyness of the entire Raider organization top to bottom that has absolutely no class on how their handle their employees. Mike Shanahan 4 games, gone, Lane Kiffen, 4 games, gone. He trashed all of them publicly. No disrespect to Al Davis RIP but here’s what he said in a letter he sent to Allen rather than confronting him face to face over the issues:

“Your making too many mistakes on the field, your a flat-out liar, a professional liar”. Al Davis whet on say in a press conference after Allen got fired “he conned me like he conned all you people”.

The very next game under interim coach Tony Sporano David Carr and the 0-4 Raiders came back and lit up the then 4-1 high powered offense San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers at the Coliseum going 18-34, 284 yds, 4 TDs with a 107.7 rating. In the end the Chargers and Philip Rivers proved to be too much for the Raiders and Nick Novak kicked the game winning field goal, 28-31 Chargers.
            4 games later the Denver Broncos beat the daylights out of the Raiders 41-17 at the Coliseum.

It’s hard to tell which trash is going to beat which trash but I’m taking the Broncos on this one by 3 points.

FWIW, Al Davis was already gone in 2014.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I wrote elsewhere that I can see The Raiders going about business this week, to keep their minds off the recent mess. Longer term they might not do well, but perhaps they will do even better, if they respect and have confidence in whoever handles the job.

I expect that some players are very glad to see Gruden gone.

Comment

We all know that Gruden needed to resign in light of what was exposed about him sending those old emails from 10 years ago. It’s nothing new for the Raider organization to see HC changes made after the season starts, as example Allen (0-4), Kiffin (1-3), and Shanahan (1-3), and now Gruden (3-2) resigning.

I know some on this board are trying to say “see our suckage this whole time has been Gruden who’s holding this team back. I really wanted him gone a year ago”. Well why didn’t you say this a year ago then? I think those who make this claim are shortsighted and aren’t seeing the bigger picture of what is and has been going on with Carr under center all these years. Carr has had 3 different HCs in the span of 8 seasons and is about to get his 4th HC. Carr has been a loser his entire career with the Raiders and has never had a career winning record at the end of each season even though the only winning single season record he has ever had was in 2016 under Jack Del Rio (12-3). He is a career loser with a 55-65 record, injury prone, no playoffs at all, and in the last 2 games he is complete trash playing like a rookie in his early days. Might as well have Jarmacus Russel in there those games were that bad.

No matter how anyone spins it, no matter what DS (Derek’s Stats) says, Carr is a loser through and through and will never amount to anything ever in this league. Once a loser always a loser. I truly hope Mark and the management keep him as long as possible. I hope he retires as a Raider.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

FWIW, Al Davis was already gone in 2014.
                  Al still writes letters from the grave.

Seriously, I meant Kiffin not Allen. Fixed it for ya!

Comment

We all know that Gruden needed to resign in light of what was exposed about him sending those old emails from 10 years ago. It’s nothing new for the Raider organization to see HC changes made after the season starts, as example Allen (0-4), Kiffin (1-3), and Shanahan (1-3), and now Gruden (3-2) resigning.
                    Shanahan was a mistake to let go. The Chargers should've hired him. It would've make the AFC West respect you. Bobby Ross wasn't bad.

I know some on this board are trying to say “see our suckage this whole time has been Gruden who’s holding this team back. I really wanted him gone a year ago”. Well why didn’t you say this a year ago then? I think those who make this claim are shortsighted and aren’t seeing the bigger picture of what is and has been going on with Carr under center all these years. Carr has had 3 different HCs in the span of 8 seasons and is about to get his 4th HC. Carr has been a loser his entire career with the Raiders and has never had a career winning record at the end of each season even though the only winning single season record he has ever had was in 2016 under Jack Del Rio (12-3). He is a career loser with a 55-65 record, injury prone, no playoffs at all, and in the last 2 games he is complete trash playing like a rookie in his early days. Might as well have Jarmacus Russel in there those games were that bad.

No matter how anyone spins it, no matter what DS (Derek’s Stats) says, Carr is a loser through and through and will never amount to anything ever in this league. Once a loser always a loser. I truly hope Mark and the management keep him as long as possible. I hope he retires as a Raider.
                    Can't debate this. It's why he's polarizing.

I repeat, Herbert better win this Sunday. A loser like Carr took care of Lamar Jackson. No stats, just the W.

Comment

Funny where are all the loud mouth clowns at? This place is so quiet you can just about hear a pin drop. Cricket Cricket (chirp. Chirp)

Comment

Funny where are all the loud mouth clowns at? This place is so quiet you can just about hear a pin drop. Cricket Cricket (chirp. Chirp)
                        Only loud mouth is you bud!!!
                        D.S. is the only Raider fan on these boards and he is a respected poster who obviously wants his team to win but knows this is a tough game for both teams and the loser will most likely be close to done!! He has speaked his peace and so have the bronco fans like me that still support the current team!

Dont worry buddy Sunday evening you can bomb on us for a loss or call us out for posting after a win and also attack D.S. who to you is Daddy Smack! Called you out and no response 🤷‍♂️
                        Grow some huevos... from a guy who runs away when his team plays bad?

It's called a debate. What's with you, anyway? As soon as someone challenges you, you either disappear or try to move on. Come on man, have some fun! Have some punch.
                        sigpic

Comment

​​​​​​​HAHAHA irony.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

HAHAHA irony.
                            Right? He has learned well from you, king big mouth Baphs!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

D.S. is the only Raider fan on these boards and he is a respected poster who obviously wants his team to win but knows this is a tough game for both teams and the loser will most likely be close to done!! He has speaked his peace and so have the bronco fans like me that still support the current team!

Dont worry buddy Sunday evening you can bomb on us for a loss or call us out for posting after a win and also attack D.S. who to you is Daddy Smack! Called you out and no response 🤷‍♂️

lucky you one of you loser teams are gonna win this week.

nobody called anyone “out” Rod. DS doesn’t need you fighting his battles for him. Typical “you disappear” take he took that as script from others on this board. When I’m challenged or debated with I clearly do not disappear unlike you Rod who disappears then suddenly appears days or weeks later and the trolling begins. Your too predictable Rod. Stop wasting this boards time and taking up space with your trollish behavior.

Comment

Working...
                              X