• Show
Clear All
    NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Congratulations!
    And you thought the raiders had lost the word "rally." Sadly, I expected this but hoped the Broncos might find a spine. Alas...no.
    you are a liar. You know damn well you didn’t expect the Broncos to lose to the Raiders. Look at your prediction earlier in the thread:

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    Broncos 27
    Raiders 24
    Liar.

if the Broncos ever happen to win another game I can see you saying “see, see, I knew it, I told you so”, as you hop scotch away with your bag of chalk
    NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 10-19-2021, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    Captain

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Thanks.

Felt good doing it on Shanahan Appreciation Day (S.A.D.).

A very strange 14 days.

October 4th, we're flying high into a Monday Night Game.
    October 11, our coach is gone.
    October 17, we're... who knows.
    Congratulations!
    And you thought the raiders had lost the word "rally." Sadly, I expected this but hoped the Broncos might find a spine. Alas...no.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied

Thanks.

A very strange 14 days.

Right on brother! Good luck with the rest of your season

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    versus you

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Great win DS!! Congrats on your season!!!
    Thanks.

A very strange 14 days.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Might as well get ready to say this the rest of the way…. “Great win (insert opposing poster name here). Congrats on your season”

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

lucky you one of you loser teams are gonna win this week.

nobody called anyone “out” Rod. DS doesn’t need you fighting his battles for him. Typical “you disappear” take he took that as script from others on this board. When I’m challenged or debated with I clearly do not disappear unlike you Rod who disappears then suddenly appears days or weeks later and the trolling begins. Your too predictable Rod. Stop wasting this boards time and taking up space with your trollish behavior.

So what would you call your posts?

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Only loud mouth is you bud!!!
    D.S. is the only Raider fan on these boards and he is a respected poster who obviously wants his team to win but knows this is a tough game for both teams and the loser will most likely be close to done!! He has speaked his peace and so have the bronco fans like me that still support the current team!

Dont worry buddy Sunday evening you can bomb on us for a loss or call us out for posting after a win and also attack D.S. who to you is Daddy Smack! Called you out and no response 🤷‍♂️

lucky you one of you loser teams are gonna win this week.

nobody called anyone “out” Rod. DS doesn’t need you fighting his battles for him. Typical “you disappear” take he took that as script from others on this board. When I’m challenged or debated with I clearly do not disappear unlike you Rod who disappears then suddenly appears days or weeks later and the trolling begins. Your too predictable Rod. Stop wasting this boards time and taking up space with your trollish behavior.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

HAHAHA irony.
    Right? He has learned well from you, king big mouth Baphs!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    Recovering Smackaholic

• baphamet
    replied

​​​​​​​HAHAHA irony.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    Football Immortal

• 58Miller
    replied
    Funny where are all the loud mouth clowns at? This place is so quiet you can just about hear a pin drop. Cricket Cricket (chirp. Chirp)
    D.S. is the only Raider fan on these boards and he is a respected poster who obviously wants his team to win but knows this is a tough game for both teams and the loser will most likely be close to done!! He has speaked his peace and so have the bronco fans like me that still support the current team!

Dont worry buddy Sunday evening you can bomb on us for a loss or call us out for posting after a win and also attack D.S. who to you is Daddy Smack! Called you out and no response 🤷‍♂️
    Grow some huevos... from a guy who runs away when his team plays bad?

It's called a debate. What's with you, anyway? As soon as someone challenges you, you either disappear or try to move on. Come on man, have some fun! Have some punch.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Funny where are all the loud mouth clowns at? This place is so quiet you can just about hear a pin drop. Cricket Cricket (chirp. Chirp)

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    versus you

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    We all know that Gruden needed to resign in light of what was exposed about him sending those old emails from 10 years ago. It’s nothing new for the Raider organization to see HC changes made after the season starts, as example Allen (0-4), Kiffin (1-3), and Shanahan (1-3), and now Gruden (3-2) resigning.
    Shanahan was a mistake to let go. The Chargers should've hired him. It would've make the AFC West respect you. Bobby Ross wasn't bad.

I know some on this board are trying to say “see our suckage this whole time has been Gruden who’s holding this team back. I really wanted him gone a year ago”. Well why didn’t you say this a year ago then? I think those who make this claim are shortsighted and aren’t seeing the bigger picture of what is and has been going on with Carr under center all these years. Carr has had 3 different HCs in the span of 8 seasons and is about to get his 4th HC. Carr has been a loser his entire career with the Raiders and has never had a career winning record at the end of each season even though the only winning single season record he has ever had was in 2016 under Jack Del Rio (12-3). He is a career loser with a 55-65 record, injury prone, no playoffs at all, and in the last 2 games he is complete trash playing like a rookie in his early days. Might as well have Jarmacus Russel in there those games were that bad.

No matter how anyone spins it, no matter what DS (Derek’s Stats) says, Carr is a loser through and through and will never amount to anything ever in this league. Once a loser always a loser. I truly hope Mark and the management keep him as long as possible. I hope he retires as a Raider.
    Can't debate this. It's why he's polarizing.

I repeat, Herbert better win this Sunday. A loser like Carr took care of Lamar Jackson. No stats, just the W.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

FWIW, Al Davis was already gone in 2014.
    Al still writes letters from the grave.

Seriously, I meant Kiffin not Allen. Fixed it for ya!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X