Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MVP Watch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    After five games and with 12 games remaining we need a MVP watch list? Really?

    I believe the only reason, obviously, is baph created this post/his list because the Dolts have a decent QB and he wants Bronco fans to see it day to day knowing we don't have a QB in the top five. His way of rubbing it in. I'll start considering the MVP in mid December. There's no reason to review a list week in and week out after five games unless you're baph. But we all know It gives him extra brain power to continue supporting the Sparklers.
    well that might be true but what else is he supposed to do to help liven this virtual dead space up on the board from seeing how all of the loud mouth Broncos fans have virtually disappeared and have been in hiding since week 4 ended. This is the epitome of bandwagoning your own smack board. I mean how embarrassing that most of the talking around here these days is primarily between 2 charger fans and a lone wolf Raider fan that is doing most, if not all of the posting and starting thread. All you Bronco fans of this board should be grateful that me, baph, and DS have nothing better to do with our lives than post on your board in your smack section. Can you imagine what this place would be like without us? You want to talk about a virtual ghost town, there would be nobody posting anything in this section as everyone would be MIA while the loosing streak continues


    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
      After five games and with 12 games remaining we need a MVP watch list? Really?

      I believe the only reason, obviously, is baph created this post/his list because the Dolts have a decent QB and he wants Bronco fans to see it day to day knowing we don't have a QB in the top five. His way of rubbing it in. I'll start considering the MVP in mid December. There's no reason to review a list week in and week out after five games unless you're baph. But we all know It gives him extra brain power to continue supporting the Sparklers.
      must you whine about everything? yes, i did put this in smack because of herbert. if there were no players on that list that were relevant to the division why in the hell would I post it here?

      you are not trying to imply I'm the only one talking about the MVP in week 5, are you?


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        since Justin Herbert has clearly catapulted himself into the early season MVP discussion, I figured this thread would be a good way to track it week to week. my current top 5 MVP candidates after week 5:

        1.
        kyler Murray

        2. Justin Herbert

        3. josh allen

        4. tom brady

        5. dak prescott

        you could put the top 3 in any order really but I put Murray on top due to them having the best record.
        I like this list, but I'd change it a bit after this last weeks games....

        1. Kyler Murray - Guiding his team through games I didn't think would happen.

        2. Dak Prescott - I am not a Prescott fan at all, but he's just playing lights out.

        3. Justin Herbert - Without him, the Chargers would be nothing.

        4. Josh Allen - I see him stumbling through the season but I think as of right now, Buffalo is the team to beat in the AFC. His play and leadership is a big reason.

        5. Lamar Jackson - Did anyone see him being as much of a passing QB as he is right now?

        6. Tom Brady - Unfortunately, no matter what his stats are at the end of the season, I could see the NFL set him up to win another....... everything.....

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

          I like this list, but I'd change it a bit after this last weeks games....

          1. Kyler Murray - Guiding his team through games I didn't think would happen.

          2. Dak Prescott - I am not a Prescott fan at all, but he's just playing lights out.

          3. Justin Herbert - Without him, the Chargers would be nothing.

          4. Josh Allen - I see him stumbling through the season but I think as of right now, Buffalo is the team to beat in the AFC. His play and leadership is a big reason.

          5. Lamar Jackson - Did anyone see him being as much of a passing QB as he is right now?

          6. Tom Brady - Unfortunately, no matter what his stats are at the end of the season, I could see the NFL set him up to win another....... everything.....
          the chargers wouldn't be where they are at without Bradon staley either. the chargers have never had a coach like him before. as far as the list goes, there is an argument that can be made for all of those guys IMO.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post

            the chargers wouldn't be where they are at without Bradon staley either. the chargers have never had a coach like him before. as far as the list goes, there is an argument that can be made for all of those guys IMO.
            You keep seeing these young minds being successful. It's really cool to see the evolution of the NFL. I still hate the rule changes to some level though that protects the passing game.. I really wish Elway would have pushed for the younger Shannahan, instead we got Skeletor!!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

              well that might be true but what else is he supposed to do to help liven this virtual dead space up on the board from seeing how all of the loud mouth Broncos fans have virtually disappeared and have been in hiding since week 4 ended. This is the epitome of bandwagoning your own smack board. I mean how embarrassing that most of the talking around here these days is primarily between 2 charger fans and a lone wolf Raider fan that is doing most, if not all of the posting and starting thread. All you Bronco fans of this board should be grateful that me, baph, and DS have nothing better to do with our lives than post on your board in your smack section. Can you imagine what this place would be like without us? You want to talk about a virtual ghost town, there would be nobody posting anything in this section as everyone would be MIA while the loosing streak continues


              What should he do?

              He should start an L.A. Chargers Fan Forum to spew his nonsense in order for all its' members to pat each other on the back and baph can be their leader.

              Then he can cry and whine forever to his followers and we don't have to read any of it unless we all need a good laugh.
              Utah Bronco Freak

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                What should he do?

                He should start an L.A. Chargers Fan Forum to spew his nonsense in order for all its' members to pat each other on the back and baph can be their leader.

                Then he can cry and whine forever to his followers and we don't have to read any of it unless we all need a good laugh.
                seems to me that's what you want. all you do is cry about smack posts I make in the smack section. If you had it your way there wouldn't be any rival fans here that way your feelings couldn't get hurt. seriously, grow a freaking pair or just don't click onto the smack section and stay in GD where it's safe.

                it's really that simple.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  since Justin Herbert has clearly catapulted himself into the early season MVP discussion, I figured this thread would be a good way to track it week to week. my current top 5 MVP candidates after week 5:

                  1.
                  kyler Murray

                  2. Justin Herbert

                  3. josh allen

                  4. tom brady

                  5. dak prescott

                  you could put the top 3 in any order really but I put Murray on top due to them having the best record.
                  I would have to say its Josh Allens to lose right now, but what about that absolute BEAST of a RB, from Tennesse? Henry might break every record for the NFL this year!!! He is on pace to rush for 2176 yards and over 20 TDs!!!!!!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

                    You keep seeing these young minds being successful. It's really cool to see the evolution of the NFL. I still hate the rule changes to some level though that protects the passing game.. I really wish Elway would have pushed for the younger Shannahan, instead we got Skeletor!!!
                    Picture if you will, Josh Allen at QB, and Shannahan Jr. at Head Coach!!! OMFG!!!! It would be 1997 - 1998 all over again IMO!!! Woulda coulda shoulda huh?
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                      seems to me that's what you want. all you do is cry about smack posts I make in the smack section. If you had it your way there wouldn't be any rival fans here that way your feelings couldn't get hurt. seriously, grow a freaking pair or just don't click onto the smack section and stay in GD where it's safe.

                      it's really that simple.
                      You are the biggest "whining troll" in this forum. Own it.

                      Hurt feelings? Please. You couldn't hurt my feelings if you "really" tried. Impossible but keep trying baph so we all can continue laughing in your face.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                        You are the biggest "whining troll" in this forum. Own it.

                        Hurt feelings? Please. You couldn't hurt my feelings if you "really" tried. Impossible but keep trying baph so we all can continue laughing in your face.
                        then why do you constantly cry about me being here? why do you take smack so personally? litteally all you ever do is whine about the posts i make. if I were the biggest troll on this forum I would have been banned long ago. MAN UP AND STOP YOUR CRYING. if you can't handle me being in smack or on this website, then go whine to someone else about it who actually cares.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                          What should he do?

                          He should start an L.A. Chargers Fan Forum to spew his nonsense in order for all its' members to pat each other on the back and baph can be their leader.

                          Then he can cry and whine forever to his followers and we don't have to read any of it unless we all need a good laugh.
                          again, this is a grown ass man crying about me being on these forums because he doesn't like what I say.

                          yeah, I bet you do wish I would leave and not talk smack here anymore. if only the smack forum was just broncos fans so you could sleep at night, eh?


                          Last edited by baphamet; 10-16-2021, 02:10 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post

                            the chargers wouldn't be where they are at without Bradon staley either. the chargers have never had a coach like him before. as far as the list goes, there is an argument that can be made for all of those guys IMO.
                            Dude has become cocky and cost his team...there are times it's fine to go on 4th down and I like it, but no all the damn time.

                            Just went on 4th down on his own 40 yard line down 14... Very stupid decision that led to it being 17-0
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Sorry baphat but mvp candidates don't play like sherbet did...

                              Lol!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                Sorry baphat but mvp candidates don't play like sherbet did...

                                Lol!
                                He may have just dropped off the radar on this one. We got torched 2 games in a row by almost 80 combined points.
                                Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X