MVP Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Sorry baphat but mvp candidates don't play like sherbet did...

Lol!
    we will see, it was a bad game for sure.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

then why do you constantly cry about me being here? why do you take smack so personally? litteally all you ever do is whine about the posts i make. if I were the biggest troll on this forum I would have been banned long ago. MAN UP AND STOP YOUR CRYING. if you can't handle me being in smack or on this website, then go whine to someone else about it who actually cares.
      Sentence and word comprehension is very much an ongoing struggle for you. I have stated to you, a least a dozen times, to never leave this forum because you provide so much comedy it wouldn't be as fun for us to hit that extra large target on your back. YOU baph are the top dog whiner in this forum. Let's see.....58Miller, myself and others seem to be your favorite targets to whine about. So baph, you are the biggest whiner here but you believe when you whine, complain, state super lame crap that it's OK but if fans here push back you cry foul.....WHINE....like you always do.

Time to MAN UP AND STOP YOUR CRYING baph.

HYPOCRITE DELUXE
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Sentence and word comprehension is very much an ongoing struggle for you. I have stated to you, a least a dozen times, to never leave this forum because you provide so much comedy it wouldn't be as fun for us to hit that extra large target on your back. YOU baph are the top dog whiner in this forum. Let's see.....58Miller, myself and others seem to be your favorite targets to whine about. So baph, you are the biggest whiner here but you believe when you whine, complain, state super lame crap that it's OK but if fans here push back you cry foul.....WHINE....like you always do.

Time to MAN UP AND STOP YOUR CRYING baph.

HYPOCRITE DELUXE

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/for...66#post8375866

again, why do you demand that I go somewhere else and post? you are contradicting yourself and are trying to deny the FACT that you can't handle me being here and posting in smack. it's not even a debate, it's an actual fact.

you run the most tired lame-ass grammar, clipboard, talk about your mom smack because you can't handle it. the fact that you defend 58miller as one of your brethren, being this forum's most toxic troll, really says it all.

let's not get it confused, all you do here is cry about me....every single post you make is crying about me personally or the grammar I use, not the actual arguments I'm making but me specifically, you are a sissy and can't handle smack, it's so obvious and sad.

I dare you to keep the conversation to football smack like I do. you won't because again, you can't seem to handle it.
        sigpic

Comment

of course, jizzondog doesn't want to talk football because he knows his team is a steaming pile of dog crap and inferior to every team in the division. If only the broncos had a QB that was good enough to be in the MVP conversation eh? admit it, that's why you came into this thread crying, isn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

of course, jizzondog doesn't want to talk football because he knows his team is a steaming pile of dog crap and inferior to every team in the division. If only the broncos had a QB that was good enough to be in the MVP conversation eh? admit it, that's why you came into this thread crying, isn't it?
            Why don't we talk about that coach of yours and his carelessness of going for 4th downs deep inside his own territory, that when failed are basically instant points of the opposition.

Cockiness has set in with him...yes or no bap?
            sigpic

Comment

Why don't we talk about that coach of yours and his carelessness of going for 4th downs deep inside his own territory, that when failed are basically instant points of the opposition.

going for it on 4th down is not why the Chargers lost to the Ravens. You will see more successful 4th down conversions, you can count on it, especially against your dumpster fire defense that is virtually non existent
              Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

going for it on 4th down is not why the Chargers lost to the Ravens. You will see more successful 4th down conversions, you can count on it, especially against your dumpster fire defense that is virtually non existent
                Oh ok, so you think it's alright to hand the the other team points...makes sense
                sigpic

Comment

You putting down our defense is like a barefoot kid making fun if someones crappy shoes!!!!

Your offense didnt look to hot either!

You guys really need this bye week after that embarrassment!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    You putting down our defense is like a barefoot kid making fun if someones crappy shoes!!!!

We don’t need a bye week to beat the tar out of one of the worse teams in the NFL. That day out offense was off and didn’t look hot. No excuses but if that happened against the Broncos pile of steaming dung team this year I would be boiling over with anger

Comment

Oh ok, so you think it's alright to hand the the other team points...makes sense
                      Nobody intentionally try’s to hand the other team points dufas. Like I said that is not the main reason why the Chargers lost to the Ravens. You obviously are clueless and didn’t watch the game did you?

Comment

We don’t need a bye week to beat the tar out of one of the worse teams in the NFL. That day out offense was off and didn’t look hot. No excuses but if that happened against the Broncos pile of steaming dung team this year I would be boiling over with anger
                        Makes excuse then says no excuses!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

his "Cockiness" has gotten us to 4-2 heading into the bye. It's only a problem the one time it didn't work. the problem isn't 3rd or 4th down, the chargers have been amazing on those downs, even when you include the ravens game.

the problem is first down. they have not been great and the long 3rd and 4th down conversions are a byproduct of that. I'm not worried about the offense though, not one bit. The chargers got beat worse than that last year against the pats and never lost again the rest of the season.

I'm concerned about the defense and the kicking game.
                          sigpic

Comment

well, it quite literally won us the game against the browns so......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

the bronco' defense is the only decent thing they have and they have not looked good two weeks in a row. the chargers had one bad game against a good team but have otherwise looked great on offense. the broncos are a bad football team with a lot of talent on their roster, it's really as simple as that.
                              sigpic

Comment

the bronco' defense is the only decent thing they have and they have not looked good two weeks in a row. the chargers had one bad game against a good team but have otherwise looked great on offense. the broncos are a bad football team with a lot of talent on their roster, it's really as simple as that.
                                Their defense will once again look dominate this week against a weak opponent. The Browns are without Chubb, Hunt, Odell, Landry and now Baker Mayfield. This is basically Cleveland A&M on offense.

I see Denver winning 3 out of their next 4, losing only to Dallas, heading into L.A. with a 6-4 record.

After the L.A. game, they have four division games, the hot Bengals and the Lions. I see them losing all but the Lions game.

To keep the theme of this thread, Teddy or Lock will have to pull out MVP performances or the defense is going to have to step up against good teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X