Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In case you donko fans are blinded by your fluke win yesterday......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you donko fans are blinded by your fluke win yesterday......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.png
Views:	139
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	8382808

the donks are still kicking it in the basement
    sigpic

WOW! This may be some of the worst smack ever...

Just beyond stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Denver looked like the best team in the division yesterday, beat a 6-1 team in their house!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        WOW! This may be some of the worst smack ever...

Just beyond stupid
        it got under your skin so that makes it a good smack thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Denver looked like the best team in the division yesterday, beat a 6-1 team in their house!!!!
          they did but was it a fluke?
          sigpic

Comment

they did but was it a fluke?
            Based on what? That they were up 30 -0 with 5 minutes left in the 4th qrt?

The giants and jag wins are flukes! Broncos win was a beatdown!!! Playing to their potential!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Based on what? That they were up 30 -0 with 5 minutes left in the 4th qrt?

The giants and jag wins are flukes! Broncos win was a beatdown!!! Playing to their potential!!!!
              that the cowboys played that bad? nobody but you homers think the broncos are legit now

sigpic

Comment

that the cowboys played that bad? nobody but you homers think the broncos are legit now
                Come on Baph, you're really reaching on this thread. Even the actual pro pundits say that Denver has the talent and potential be in the mix for playoffs. Now, for me to say they are legit, I have to see more games played like they did yesterday before I say they are legit but for playing as well as they did, with as many backup players on the field...... I say it was a very positive sign and I was impressed. Before the game started, I told my wife that it was going to be a long, painful game to watch!! With all that being said, none of the AFC West looks any better than the rest. We will see.
                sigpic

Comment

It looks more like all 4 teams are hanging out at the door to the basement trying to figure out who to push down the stairs!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

it got under your skin so that makes it a good smack thread.
                    No not at all, actually it would seem like the fact the broncos dominated what many were saying was the best team...sounds like that got under your skin
                    sigpic

Comment

If the Chargers don't find a consistent run game they won't match up well with Denver either.
                      Herbert is the only one that converts the tough yards

Comment

At least were not our city's JV team

Comment

Zero posts about us being legit!!! You are now making things up as usual!!!!

Your calling our beatdown of the cowboys a fluke and giving zero reasons why!!!!

The broncos went into the game down Starters at TE, LT all 4 linebackers spots, NT, and CB.
                          Lost a G, Our other tackle, and a CB and still dominated a 6-1 Football team despite being down a total of 11 starters!!!!!

The fluke was your team pulling out that 3 pt win over Philly!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

What baphats problem is that he now is concerned about the sparklers sweeping the broncos guarantee he made.

Probably thinking damn I just hope we can get a split with them... hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                              What baphats problem is that he now is concerned about the sparklers sweeping the broncos guarantee he made.

Probably thinking damn I just hope we can get a split with them... hahaha
                              Exactly!!!!
                              He saw an offense that is better than his get dominated and now he's not so confident 😂

Meanwhile is alter ego Noring is on another business trip! Back to back weeks now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X