Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In case you donko fans are blinded by your fluke win yesterday......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you're going to have to find a new angle because every single time you try to judge a QB by only winning like you always do I'm going to bring this up.
    Did Teddy beat Herbert last week or did the Broncos beat the Chargers?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Did Teddy beat Herbert last week or did the Broncos beat the Chargers?
      The Broncos beat the chargers if you're comparing the two QB's.......Herbert had a terrible game and still outplayed teddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Broncos beat the chargers if you're comparing the two QB's.......Herbert had a terrible game and still outplayed teddy.
        Herbert outplayed Teddy? His turnovers took points off the board and added a td. He was responsible for a 10 to 14 pt swing. Teddy scored two tds, zero turnovers.

And before you start lying, I still think Herbert is better than Teddy, but he did not outplay him last sunday.
        sigpic

Comment

Herbert outplayed Teddy? His turnovers took points off the board and added a td. He was responsible for a 10 to 14 pt swing. Teddy scored two tds, zero turnovers.

And before you start lying, I still think Herbert is better than Teddy, but he did not outplay him last sunday.
          you mean like the tipped ball pick 6 that hit his open receiver in the hands? tell me, what could herbert have done differently there?
          sigpic

Comment

you mean like the tipped ball pick 6 that hit his open receiver in the hands? tell me, what could herbert have done differently there?
            Was it tipped? If so that obviously not on Herbert, i thought he threw it behind him
            sigpic

Comment

Was it tipped? If so that obviously not on Herbert, i thought he threw it behind him

ekeler has been great this year but he's made a lot of mistakes which is unlike him. PSII made a heads-up play but you don't get more of a gift than that.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X