Dundies for Smack Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dundies for Smack Board?

The Dundies were meaningless trophies given in the sitcom "The Office", just in case anyone didn't get the reference.

I think we should start our own Dundies. We're at the halfway mark or so of the season, and it's about time to start considering who deserves such meaningless trophies such as...

- best retort
    - best objective smack-talker
    - most delusional fan
    - funniest/creative smack-talker
    - worst/boring smack-talker

If you guys think this is a good idea, help me out with some more meaningless trophy ideas.

I haven't thought the entire logistics of this, but maybe we can all vote at the end of the season. It'd be a nice culmination of all our smack, by voting on meaningless trophies at the end of the season.

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    The Dundies were meaningless trophies given in the sitcom "The Office", just in case anyone didn't get the reference.

I think we should start our own Dundies. We're at the halfway mark or so of the season, and it's about time to start considering who deserves such meaningless trophies such as...

1 - best retort
    2 - best objective smack-talker
    3 - most delusional fan
    4 - funniest/creative smack-talker
    5 - worst/boring smack-talker
    6 - most irrelevant/off-topic smack-talker
    7 - best trophy polisher smack-talker

If you guys think this is a good idea, help me out with some more meaningless trophy ideas.

I haven't thought the entire logistics of this, but maybe we can all vote at the end of the season. It'd be a nice culmination of all our smack, by voting on meaningless trophies at the end of the season.
    Would it be possible to change the trophy name to “dunkies”? I think dundies sounds too much like undies. I added 2 more categories above numbered them for a total of 7.

whatever the categories 58miller easily takes the cake with number 3 for the most delusional fan of the smack section and he gets 2 dunkies for taking number 5 for being the absolute worst, most boring smack talker of them all.

baph can take best objective smack talker, I’ll take the funniest/creative smack talker.

It’s a toss-up between jizzbdog and mozzerpete for categories 6 and 7.

Category 1 is still up for grabs but my vote is for you my orange colored cockaroach donkey friend

broncos-football/talkin-smack/8382807-in-case-you-donko-fans-are-blinded-by-your-fluke-win-yesterday?p=8382975#post8382975

NoRingNoGlory
    Bench Warmer
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 11-10-2021, 08:14 AM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

The Dunkies it is! I like it.

Comment

I'll have to make this more official. How to tally votes. The cut off time for votes. Also to clearly distinguish what meaningless trophies in the Dunkies are to be voted on.

I can't wait!

Meanwhile... keep on smack talking.

Updates on the first ever "Dunkies" will come soon when I think of a way to orchestrate this.

In the meantime, anyone and everyone is free to offer ideas for some other meaningless Dunkies trophies.

Comment

These are my votes based on this seasons posts:

- best retort - broncosfanpa
          - best objective smack-talker - Devilspawn
          - most delusional fan - Noring
          - funniest/creative smack-talker - justabroncosfan
          - worst/boring smack-talker - Baphs
          sigpic

Comment

I remember when there used to be voted awards here and 58miller won the best smack talker award HAHAHAHAHA!

that was the last time they ever gave out those awards
            sigpic

Comment

Will we be giving participation trophies to Chargers fans?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                I remember when there used to be voted awards here and 58miller won the best smack talker award HAHAHAHAHA!

that was the last time they ever gave out those awards
                How did he burn you? Clearly, you remember.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Would it be possible to change the trophy name to “dunkies”? I think dundies sounds too much like undies. I added 2 more categories above numbered them for a total of 7.

whatever the categories 58miller easily takes the cake with number 3 for the most delusional fan of the smack section and he gets 2 dunkies for taking number 5 for being the absolute worst, most boring smack talker of them all.

baph can take best objective smack talker, I’ll take the funniest/creative smack talker.

It’s a toss-up between jizzbdog and mozzerpete for categories 6 and 7.

Category 1 is still up for grabs but my vote is for you my orange colored cockaroach donkey friend

broncos-football/talkin-smack/8382807-in-case-you-donko-fans-are-blinded-by-your-fluke-win-yesterday?p=8382975#post8382975

I was unaware rent was due.

I'll take it.

Comment

Working...
                  X