The Broncos are who we thought they were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Broncos are who we thought they were

Irregardless of starting at 3-0, irregardless of the fluke win against the Cowboys (they clearly had an off day) the Broncos are back to their true form, they are who we thought they were, a heaping dumpster fire, pure and simple. Don’t worry donkos you can try to mend your pain by the fact that the Boltz lost too. That being said you are who you are, pure and utter garbage this year. Please spare us all the excuses. What in the he double hockey sticks exactly happened?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Well when you don't have a quarterback this is what you get...get Deshawn Watson in here and we are having a different conversation
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Irregardless of starting at 3-0, irregardless of the fluke win against the Cowboys (they clearly had an off day) the Broncos are back to their true form, they are who we thought they were, a heaping dumpster fire, pure and simple. Don’t worry donkos you can try to mend your pain by the fact that the Boltz lost too. That being said you are who you are, pure and utter garbage this year. Please spare us all the excuses. What in the he double hockey sticks exactly happened?
      Add chargers name to this thread after you lost to the vikings
      sigpic

Comment

Finding a new way to lose each week.

Never thought I'd see another QB pull a SB50 cam newton and protect himself rather then make a tackle on a interception that was eventually returned for a TD.

No wonder this team is hot garbage. When your " leader " is as soft as he is, that's the identity your team takes on. No heart, gutless dink and dunk dumpster fire, that plays safe and conservative untill its garbage time.
        Sick of it...
        Time to go Teddy.
        :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
          Finding a new way to lose each week.

Never thought I'd see another QB pull a SB50 cam newton and protect himself rather then make a tackle on a interception that was eventually returned for a TD.

No wonder this team is hot garbage. When your " leader " is as soft as he is, that's the identity your team takes on. No heart, gutless dink and dunk dumpster fire, that plays safe and conservative untill its garbage time.
          Sick of it...
          Time to go Teddy.
          tell that to 58millerisgone

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            There were many reasons the Broncos lost, but one play sticks out to me still. With the game within reach, Teddy Turdwater made one of the most gutless non-plays I've ever seen. He made no attempt to tackle Darius Slay who had just recovered a fumble and was racing past him on the way to score a touchdown. I really hope he doesn't start another game for the Broncos. That single play alone deserves benching.

Comment

Safe to say, this whole division is..... meh.

Oh well.

(just for fun)
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                Well when you don't have a quarterback this is what you get...get Deshawn Watson in here and we are having a different conversation
                Maybe the Broncos need several scumbag criminals on the team so they can have much more controversy and drama.

Watson is going to prison so.......they should consider other felons.
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

He'd fit right in with the criminals in Denver
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

He'd fit right in with the criminals in Denver
                    Don't care...if Watson was Denver QB...this offense would be explosive and you and everyone else knows it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't care...if Watson was Denver QB...this offense would be explosive and you and everyone else knows it.
                      I would think the Broncos are getting Aaron Rodgers in the offseason
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

I would think the Broncos are getting Aaron Rodgers in the offseason
                        I'd rather it be Watson because he is much younger but even if Rodgers comes to Denver it would be similar results.... explosive offense
                        sigpic

Comment

it's pretty sad when a fanbase has to rely on if a pro bowl QB will sign with their team because they know their team's front office can no longer be trusted to draft and develop one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            it's pretty sad when a fanbase has to rely on if a pro bowl QB will sign with their team because they know their team's front office can no longer be trusted to draft and develop one.
                            Lol! No longer? What the hell you talking about baps, they never got that draft and develop a QB.

But hey guess what....it doesn't really matter how a team gets to the promise land.

I gurantee that you would take a couple super bowl trophies with rental quarterbacks as opposed to a couple decades long franchise quarterbacks that never win it all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol! No longer? What the hell you talking about baps, they never got that draft and develop a QB.

But hey guess what....it doesn't really matter how a team gets to the promise land.

I gurantee that you would take a couple super bowl trophies with rental quarterbacks as opposed to a couple decades long franchise quarterbacks that never win it all.
                              This isn't exactly all correct.......

They have never drafted and developed a QB, but they did trade for one and developed him to lead his team to play in 5 Super Bowls.

You are correct on the rest of it!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X