No announcement yet.

On to the Chargers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broncos have been pretty much a winning team nearly the entire way and as of week 10 have become a non-winning team with the throttling they received just before their bye.

I'm really looking forward to putting the donks out of their misery this Sunday by sending them packing with their tails between their legs with losing record for the first time this season.
    Broncos and their fans have gone from "winning" to "whining" and after this Sunday there is going to be a hell of a lot of whining by the donks and their fan base.

Beating the Broncos is going to be really easy, so easy in fact my local high school team could beat them right now with my 80 year old grandmother playing under center with Joe Brandon snapping him the ball

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sorry....back to the game. Broncos go 6 and 5.

After the game we complete a deal for next year for Herbert....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ron_burgundy_say_what_2015-05-19.gif
Views:	47
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	8385604
      this is your classic case of throwing whatever trolly nonsense against the wall and see if it sticks.
      sigpic

Comment

where the hell is 58troller? is he going to wait to see if his team wins before he starts running his mouth again like usual? hilarious he's always talking about norings and I taking a "business trip". how are you not in here the week our teams actually play each other? scared?

Name:	5vfn60.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	8385650
        Last edited by baphamet; 11-24-2021, 04:44 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

If per chance the Bolts hand the game over to the Broncos It would be a "fluke win" for the Broncos.
          Fair enough. Until the Broncos start stringing together some consecutive victories against decent competition, any win they get will be a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

this is your classic case of throwing whatever trolly nonsense against the wall and see if it sticks.
            Where's your sense of humour pal....

*note to myself: do not plug in humour cuz baph don't get it

Comment

what I find interesting is the chargers and broncos play a similar style of defense. the difference? the broncos have more talent on the DL (especially with two starters in covid protocol) and are deeper in the secondary. the chargers have much better linebackers. I give the defensive edge to the broncos overall of course but then there are the offenses.

the chargers are better at QB, better OL, better receivers (arguable), the best starting RB (but overall this is where the broncos are better overall IMO)

I honestly don't think the Broncos have the pass rush to affect herbert enough and that's what it's going to take for the broncos to keep it close and/or win.
              sigpic

Comment

Where's your sense of humour pal....

*note to myself: do not plug in humour cuz baph don't get it
                ironic, remember my "I'm the source" joke that you ran with for literally months?
                sigpic

Comment

ironic, remember my "I'm the source" joke that you ran with for literally months?
                  Let me dig that up. I will prove you wrong, even if I have nothing to go on!!!

(humour)

Comment

have fun drooling over our young franchise QB while he beats your team and sends you all home crying to your mammy.
                    sigpic

Comment

where the hell is 58troller? is he going to wait to see if his team wins before he starts running his mouth again like usual? hilarious he's always talking about norings and I taking a "business trip". how are you not in here the week our teams actually play each other? scared?

Your in my thread I created for this week, crying that I'm not here lol!!!

Denver is gonna beat the bolts!!!! ( Just like I said when I started this thread)!

Let me know if you need other update before Sunday.
                      sigpic

Comment

have fun drooling over our young franchise QB while he beats your team and sends you all home crying to your mammy.
                        Lol!!! He looked great vs the Steelers missing TJ Watt, Joe Haden, Minkah Fitzpatrick

sigpic

Comment

I got a chuckle out of this one

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            The Broncos have been pretty much a winning team nearly the entire way and as of week 10 have become a non-winning team with the throttling they received just before their bye.

I'm really looking forward to putting the donks out of their misery this Sunday by sending them packing with their tails between their legs with losing record for the first time this season.
                            Broncos and their fans have gone from "winning" to "whining" and after this Sunday there is going to be a hell of a lot of whining by the donks and their fan base.

Beating the Broncos is going to be really easy, so easy in fact my local high school team could beat them right now with my 80 year old grandmother playing under center with Joe Brandon snapping him the ball

That is incorrect, broncos started 3-0 then lost 4 straight...so they were at 3-4 before winning the next two to get to 5-4 before losing to the eagles to fall to 5-5.

Come on man get with the program.... haha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              Your in my thread I created for this week, crying that I'm not here lol!!!

Denver is gonna beat the bolts!!!! ( Just like I said when I started this thread)!

Let me know if you need other update before Sunday.
                              I think he misses you....

Name:	sad-puppy-daylin-wright.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	8385714

Comment

I think he misses you....

Name:	sad-puppy-daylin-wright.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	8385714
                                Lol!!!! Yeah I live rent free in his head!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X