On to the Chargers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

That is incorrect, broncos started 3-0 then lost 4 straight...so they were at 3-4 before winning the next two to get to 5-4 before losing to the eagles to fall to 5-5.

Come on man get with the program.... haha
    oh yeah man they did have a losing record at one point, you are right. It’s hard to keep up with such a dumpster fire of a team.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      oh yeah man they did have a losing record at one point, you are right. It’s hard to keep up with such a dumpster fire of a team.
      5-5 is a dumpster fire? The Chargers are 6-4 and on win/ loss from being a dumpster fire according to you, and that is with a franchise QB!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Here are some Fun Facts for Sunday's match. This may help those who don't understand why noring/baphs are stage 5 clingers to our message boards:
        - Broncos have 69-53-1 all time vs the Chargers heading into Sundays game!

- 1-0 in the postseason vs the Chargers who are one of the top 10 all-time worse franchises in NFL history.

-Their fanbase is in the top 5 worse in NFL history, currently they play road games every week which is a big reason they left San Diego.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Your in my thread I created for this week, crying that I'm not here lol!!!

Denver is gonna beat the bolts!!!! ( Just like I said when I started this thread)!

Let me know if you need other update before Sunday.
          you made the thread talking about me going on a business trip then disappeared for over a week.
          Last edited by baphamet; 11-26-2021, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Lol!!! He looked great vs the Steelers missing TJ Watt, Joe Haden, Minkah Fitzpatrick
            oh? but didn't you tell me for years that every team has injuries and that's just excuse-making? the steelers were missing some key pieces but herbert did to them what no QB has ever done to any defense in the history of the NFL with 380+ passing yards and 90+ rushing yards in a game.

If your donks cant get good pressure on herbert and prevent him from running for first downs when guys are covered downfield, you are going to lose. the broncos don't have the pass rush to do it.

Comment

Here are some Fun Facts for Sunday's match. This may help those who don't understand why noring/baphs are stage 5 clingers to our message boards:

- 1-0 in the postseason vs the Chargers who are one of the top 10 all-time worse franchises in NFL history.

-Their fanbase is in the top 5 worse in NFL history, currently they play road games every week which is a big reason they left San Diego.

none of this is going to prevent your team from getting curb stomped on Sunday.

Comment

The chargers are 18th in win/loss record all time, dude wouldn't know a fact if it bit him in the ass.

Comment

5-5 is a dumpster fire? The Chargers are 6-4 and on win/ loss from being a dumpster fire according to you, and that is with a franchise QB!!!!!
                  that's because you only know win/loss records and are incapable of thinking beyond that. the chargers have played a much tougher schedule than the broncos.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other

The chargers have played the 4th hardest schedule so far and the Broncos have played the 30th hardest.

your team sucks and is going to get swept.

Comment

Lol!!!! Yeah I live rent free in his head!
                    is that why you are constantly making threads about me and the bad things I say that hurt you deeply?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you made the thread talking about me going on a business trip then disappeared for over a week.
                      I said Denver would win, we haven't played yet! What would you like me to add?
                      sigpic

Comment

that's because you only know win/loss records and are incapable of thinking beyond that. the chargers have played a much tougher schedule than the broncos.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/ran...ength-by-other

The chargers have played the 4th hardest schedule so far and the Broncos have played the 30th hardest.

your team sucks and is going to get swept.
                        Will find out Sunday
                        sigpic

Comment

I said Denver would win, we haven't played yet! What would you like me to add?
                          you are here constantly every other week talking smack on the chargers but the week we play It took a call out to get you to come in here and show your face? If I don't show up one day you say I'm on a business trip but you went into hiding for an entire week and that's not a"business trip" at all?

I honestly don't care, we all have lives but I'm just using your own dumb smack against you and it worked!

Comment

Hey donko Homers.........

Click image for larger version Name:	Bloodsport-ChongLeeYouAreNext.gif Views:	0 Size:	581.7 KB ID:	8385346
                            You must have never seen Bloodsport because he says that to Van Damne and loses!!!!

Clueless as usual!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

This game means a lot more for LAC. Denver is a QB & coaching staff away from being a legitimate threat. If the Chargers lose, it just adds to the impression they should be relegated. I anticipate a Denver win - likely by 2 scores.

Comment

I'll be honest, I don't mind the Chargers.

But I can't let baph "baphle" us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a3f8b3483da69f150e45a48ab9272389_w200.gif
Views:	78
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	8385982

Comment

Working...
                                X