Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    The Broncos have been pretty much a winning team nearly the entire way and as of week 10 have become a non-winning team with the throttling they received just before their bye.

I'm really looking forward to putting the donks out of their misery this Sunday by sending them packing with their tails between their legs with losing record for the first time this season.
    Broncos and their fans have gone from "winning" to "whining" and after this Sunday there is going to be a hell of a lot of whining by the donks and their fan base.

Beating the Broncos is going to be really easy, so easy in fact my local high school team could beat them right now with my 80 year old grandmother playing under center with Joe Brandon snapping him the ball

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post

I think you made three small typos. I fixed it for you.
    If per chance the Bolts hand the game over to the Broncos It would be a "fluke win" for the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

do you actually think I care about fan attendance at this point?

every team's fans show up to sofi during home games. it's also funny you want to talk about the raiders taking over our stadium when the raiders themselves get their stadium taken over by chiefs fans.
    Sorry....back to the game. Broncos go 6 and 5.

After the game we complete a deal for next year for Herbert....

Click image for larger version

Name:	ron_burgundy_say_what_2015-05-19.gif
Views:	58
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	8385604

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    What is the excuse going to be when the Chargers get throttled by the Broncos this Sunday? Will they pull the injury card? Are the sparklers operating on all 4 cylinders going into the game? I say 4 cylinders because they remind me of a 4 banger engine that wines its ass at a very high RPM with a quick start out of the gate but ends of going no where and can’t keep up with the big boys down the stretch.

I think you made three small typos. I fixed it for you.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    It seems like 58Millerisgone has either taken a bye from this board or is scared as hell to say anything now about our up coming match up.
    He accuses me about my business trips but when your unemployed and living in your moms basement he should have all the time in the world to post his jibberish and drivel but instead he disappears like a lost pair of dirty underwear the plumber finds under your washer when you finally buy a new one. It’s actually been a nice break not having to read through all of his nonsense for a change.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    By all accounts the game should have been a complete blowout vs the Steelers. The Bolts made a lot of bone headed plays, penalties, gaffs, ST breakdown, going for it on 4th down fail again, etc, in the 4th Qtr. We let them back into the game when we had them on the ropes almost the entire game. Their D made those stops and with Big Ben he’s gonna exploit every opportunity. He’s a good QB and for sure is not pulling out the injury card on his loss like many of the announcers did that night as well as some donks of this thread are doing here. It sickened me that on almost every play Hebert made the announcers would say “if so and so we’re in there that would never have happed”. Are these guys morons? They obviously haven’t been paying attention at all to Hebert burning up defenses no matter what talent is back there to try and stop him. You can’t. They were definitely biased towards the Steelers the entire night and kept pouring on the injury excuses the entire game. It doesn’t surprise me though you would have thought the game was being played in Pittsburg with all those snot waiving piss yellow towels they otherwise were farting on for most of the game. It doesn’t surprise me either for some donks on this thread pulling out the injury card which is hypocritical.

What is the excuse going to be when the Broncos get throttled by the Bolts this Sunday? Will they pull the injury card? Are the donks operating on all 4 cylinders going into the game? I say 4 cylinders because they remind me of a 4 banger engine that wines its ass at a very high RPM with a quick start out of the gate but ends of going no where and can’t keep up with the big boys down the stretch.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Can you buy tickets at SoFi if you are not a Raiders' fan?
    do you actually think I care about fan attendance at this point?

every team's fans show up to sofi during home games. it's also funny you want to talk about the raiders taking over our stadium when the raiders themselves get their stadium taken over by chiefs fans.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Oh baps, I love you as a rival fan but this is where the rubber meets the road as they say...

You think the broncos are trash and the bolts not so much but yet predict only a narrow 20-17 sparkler win, so what gives?

My guess is the fact you guranteed a sweep and are now nervous about that because you know as well as anyone that a sweep is hard no matter what the two teams are going through.

Also you know the history, I know you keep up on these things and some teams no matter what have some other teams number.

In the end this is all in good fun, so may the best team (on said day) win
    because it's a divisional game and the broncos always play us tough? I am probably giving the donks too much credit but then again the chargers always let teams hang around and I'm sure this game will be no different. I'm nervous about every game, especially when the chargers have been inconsistent on offense this season.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied

It's gonna be a good game for sure.

Broncos 17

Chargers 20
    Oh baps, I love you as a rival fan but this is where the rubber meets the road as they say...

You think the broncos are trash and the bolts not so much but yet predict only a narrow 20-17 sparkler win, so what gives?

My guess is the fact you guranteed a sweep and are now nervous about that because you know as well as anyone that a sweep is hard no matter what the two teams are going through.

Also you know the history, I know you keep up on these things and some teams no matter what have some other teams number.

In the end this is all in good fun, so may the best team (on said day) win

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

Name:	hysterical-laughing-gif-10.gif
Views:	55
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	8385563

YOU are too much for me, I literally snort laughed reading that.
    Can you buy tickets at SoFi if you are not a Raiders' fan?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Merry Christmas to you. But Denver is going to be too much for you. Not like when you play at home...... at The Raiders' stadium.

Name:	hysterical-laughing-gif-10.gif
Views:	55
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	8385563

YOU are too much for me, I literally snort laughed reading that.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Personally, I think injuries are a valid topic of discussion in regards to team strength and possibilities for games etc. Weak as an excuse, sure... and always irrelevant as an excuse... but to ignore them as a major defining characteristic of the game and results is silly as well. Last year everyone was lamenting the horror that SF was going through, while Denver was not far behind and didn't get much sympathy. This year, the Broncos lead the league in Cap on IR, and nobody's talking about it. It's no excuse, nor will I use it as one, but as ugly as our overall results have been despite still being on the WC bubble, I think our record is fairly admirable considering.

Here's an update on my stupid drive efficiency stat at this point in the season....

Chiefs - Overall 28.25 - O 3.25 - D 25.00
    Chargers - Overall 35.25 - O 5.75 - D 23.25
    Raiders - Overall 46.25 - O 23.00 - D 23.25
    Broncos - Overall 26.75 - O 12.5 - D 14.25

So if the Broncos win this week, these will look a lot closer to the divisional standings. That said, I'm surprised the Broncos' ratings in these have stayed as good as they are, but mostly I think that probably means that the stat is pretty close to useless.

I think this will be one of those odd games where the obvious matchup/mismatch ends up not being a factor or goes against what you'd expect. So instead of Denver running wild on the horrendous run D, the Chargers somehow manage to make the run for Denver largely ineffective, but somehow they catch a groove in the passing game against the somewhat decent Chargers Pass D(ok, at least better than the rush D).

I agree that injuries affect team strength but the dude literally said we lose if TJ was there.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Personally, I think injuries are a valid topic of discussion in regards to team strength and possibilities for games etc. Weak as an excuse, sure... and always irrelevant as an excuse... but to ignore them as a major defining characteristic of the game and results is silly as well. Last year everyone was lamenting the horror that SF was going through, while Denver was not far behind and didn't get much sympathy. This year, the Broncos lead the league in Cap on IR, and nobody's talking about it. It's no excuse, nor will I use it as one, but as ugly as our overall results have been despite still being on the WC bubble, I think our record is fairly admirable considering.

Here's an update on my stupid drive efficiency stat at this point in the season....

Chiefs - Overall 28.25 - O 3.25 - D 25.00
    Chargers - Overall 35.25 - O 5.75 - D 23.25
    Raiders - Overall 46.25 - O 23.00 - D 23.25
    Broncos - Overall 26.75 - O 12.5 - D 14.25

So if the Broncos win this week, these will look a lot closer to the divisional standings. That said, I'm surprised the Broncos' ratings in these have stayed as good as they are, but mostly I think that probably means that the stat is pretty close to useless.

I think this will be one of those odd games where the obvious matchup/mismatch ends up not being a factor or goes against what you'd expect. So instead of Denver running wild on the horrendous run D, the Chargers somehow manage to make the run for Denver largely ineffective, but somehow they catch a groove in the passing game against the somewhat decent Chargers Pass D(ok, at least better than the rush D).

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas

not going to lose to the Broncos and when we win I'm sure the excuse will be "well, if we had bolles, we would have won". What's really gotta hurt is watching herbert absolutely dominate when your team can't even find a decent starter to save their lives.

Merry Christmas to you. But Denver is going to be too much for you. Not like when you play at home...... at The Raiders' stadium.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Not using it here, in support of our team. But sure, if TJ alone was there, you lose. Well, it would have been a loss/choke but that's just semantics.

Just consider, we are the lowly Broncos apparently, so a loss will sting very sharply. My goodness, imagine losing 4 of 6, with us as the most recent game to reflect on. Ooooooh, that's gotta hurt.
    If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas

not going to lose to the Broncos and when we win I'm sure the excuse will be "well, if we had bolles, we would have won". What's really gotta hurt is watching herbert absolutely dominate when your team can't even find a decent starter to save their lives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X