On to the Chargers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Denver is a QB & coaching staff away from being a legitimate threat.
    denver has never been a threat to any team save for either John Elway or Peyton Manning under center. It’s going to take decades, who knows, before anyone is scared of the Broncos or takes them seriously. Every year you donkey fans say this, you get a new coaching staff and a new QB but nothing happens. This year is no different. The Broncos are indeed a heaping pile of trash this year, again.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Here are some Fun Facts for Sunday's match. This may help those who don't understand why noring/baphs are stage 5 clingers to our message boards:
      - Broncos have 69-53-1 all time vs the Chargers heading into Sundays game!

- 1-0 in the postseason vs the Chargers who are one of the top 10 all-time worse franchises in NFL history.

-Their fanbase is in the top 5 worse in NFL history, currently they play road games every week which is a big reason they left San Diego.

I’m not on these boards because of our head-to-head record. The fan base is not why they left San Diego. There you go again 58Millerisgone, spewing your nonsense again.
      what relevance has anything you said in your post have to do with our upcoming matchup.

oh and for the record it took your team 3 decades, nearly 2/3 of your teams existence, to finally catch up with and surpass our head to head record. This is just how bad the Broncos we’re all those years prior to Elway. And now look at your team, a heaping pile of trash just like those early years.

once again, I ask what relevancy does any of this have to do at all with our upcoming matchup?
      NoRingNoGlory
      Bench Warmer
      Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 11-27-2021, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        You must have never seen Bloodsport because he says that to Van Damne and loses!!!!

Clueless as usual!!!
        oh? good job buddy, you sure told me!!

I must admit, I'm quite impressed you didn't lie in this post, bravo! :clap:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
          This game means a lot more for LAC. Denver is a QB & coaching staff away from being a legitimate threat. If the Chargers lose, it just adds to the impression they should be relegated. I anticipate a Denver win - likely by 2 scores.
          neither of these teams are SB contenders regardless of who wins. If this game means more to the chargers than to the broncos, well then the broncos already lost.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I'll be honest, I don't mind the Chargers.

But I can't let baph "baphle" us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	a3f8b3483da69f150e45a48ab9272389_w200.gif
Views:	74
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	8385982
            I'll take dumb smack with a random bizarre gif for $200, Alex.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I'll take dumb smack with a random bizarre gif for $200, Alex.
              Ouch!!!

How embarrassed are you going to be when we beat the best you got. And alas, we are the joke of the league (according to many...many from here!!)

here it comes (a free gif....no "t")...

Click image for larger version  Name:	raw.gif Views:	16 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	8386006

(^^^hey baph, you are prettier than I thought)
              CanDB
              Football Immortal
              Last edited by CanDB; 11-28-2021, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I think we will win today.
                Defense should bend but not break and we can hold them to some FGs.
                The Chargers run game is too up and down to rely on. In many games Herbert has been the most efficient runner and that can't hold up. I think we are a bad match-up for the Chargers.
                Looking forward to today's game

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                  I think we will win today.
                  Defense should bend but not break and we can hold them to some FGs.
                  The Chargers run game is too up and down to rely on. In many games Herbert has been the most efficient runner and that can't hold up. I think we are a bad match-up for the Chargers.
                  Looking forward to today's game

​​​​
                  So predict your score then if you are so confident in the “Let the sweep begin” score prediction thread. Silly donko fans, Hebert is not our only weapon on the ground, ever hear of Ekeler? The donks are going to get destroyed today

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Dude, The Steelers had nothin, even losing Harris for a bit, but your team pretty much welcomed them back into the game. They were getting the shakes again!!
                    Steelers looked good today 😂
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

denver has never been a threat to any team save for either John Elway or Peyton Manning under center. It’s going to take decades, who knows, before anyone is scared of the Broncos or takes them seriously. Every year you donkey fans say this, you get a new coaching staff and a new QB but nothing happens. This year is no different. The Broncos are indeed a heaping pile of trash this year, again.
                      Yeah, I’m not a Broncos fan.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Herbert is about as clutch as you can get for a QB. the kid has ice in his veins. even with the game on the line in the face of a relentless blitz he's cool as a cucumber. the chargers ST's let the steelers back in that game. they have been the worst unit in the NFL for years now.

the chargers literally didn't have any of their starting defensive lineman, a DL that was already the worst at stopping the run. the steelers should have been able to run for over 200 yards against that defensive front based on that fact.

instead, only 55 yards rushing. shut down by a bunch of scrubs

yet you want to make an injury excuse for the steelers? keep telling yourself that bud. our game coming up should be a good one but if herbert has the ball late in the 4th with a chance to win the game? you're all screwed.
                        Hahahahahaha this is gold. Herbert STINKS. The entire Chargers roster stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post

Hahahahahaha this is gold. Herbert STINKS. The entire Chargers roster stinks.
                          congrats on your win!
                          sigpic

Comment

Mentioned during todays game the Broncos are 14 of 19 or 14 & 5 vs the Chargers!!!
                            That is ownage!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

So predict your score then if you are so confident in the “Let the sweep begin” score prediction thread. Silly donko fans, Hebert is not our only weapon on the ground, ever hear of Ekeler? The donks are going to get destroyed today
                              ROFLMAO. Take drugs much? Silly bolty fan

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post

ROFLMAO. Take drugs much? Silly bolty fan
                                running your mouth after the Broncos win vs the Bolts? Where were you before the game?
                                no drugs here man.

Comment

Working...
                                X